not yet. wating waiting waiting......:wacko:

Dear @momo we have very similar timeline! My nomination applied on 11/08/2015 visa 25/09/2015; requested more info for both visa and nomination on 18/02/2016; submitted all on 19/02/2016; still waiting! Do you have any updates?

Ravi follow the forum means go though the messages see what date applicant files are finalising go through previous messages as Jazcrave mentioned 6-8 months is taking to process 186 nomination and visa. It's forum created by some one like us to help community. If some one got visa or requested documents post here so other understand what is current process time.HR nothing to do with this forum. I think moderator need to edit thread mentioning about current processing time under Heading. Every new member asking question with out going through message also not possible Jaz or any one giving time period here.

I guess u guys never did customer service job.. :D

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

I guess u guys never did customer service job.. :D

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Did I confuse you guys ? When you first time going through forum you do not understand that's why I advised moderator to edit the thread. I thought Ravi understood what I am trying to say.

Edited by Mark2015

Still some last week of August files left .Some CO are very quick because of decision ready application others are not takes longer to assess the file but nothing is personal. As some one mentioned in earlier post various reasons to open some one file before your even though applied earlier then others. I hope Immi finalise all August files by tomorr

Did I confuse you guys ? When you first time going through forum you do not understand that's why I advised moderator edit the thread. I thought Ravi understood what I am trying to say.

Oh cmon marky.... U alright mate. Chill everyone understands you. A slight effort of help is better than a great intention.

Did I confuse you guys ? When you first time going through forum you do not understand that's why I advised moderator to edit the thread. I thought Ravi understood what I am trying to say.

I saw lots of mid aug applications in this forum,like 17 aug and 18 aug ,but I dont know whether they got PR or not。

Guys be positive and patient. Everyone will get there it is just matter of time.i have been through it was hard.as you guys support me through hard time.i m here as well do same.

thanks to my bro @Jazzcrave.he support me everytime.he is such a nice bro.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I will ill always strive to help and assist anyone in need. That's what I believe if a person can , he/she must help.

I have been follow this forum 1 month,I read posts every day,you are the person who really try to help others out !I mean many many times,thats why Im a bit familiar with u hahahaha

Few strict principles of life-

some are if you do something do with full passion else leave it.

You must help others, why? Because you can.

thing or issue which might seem to little for you. Could be a life changing for others. So yea

Edited by Jazzcrave

my MA told me I might need to wait one more month,cause it seems there is no CO look at my file。

hoping next week,immi can finalise the august application

Hi Nicola my employer nomination was lodged on the 25th and they requested additional information last Thursday so chances are your will be looked at very soon! :)