I am now a PR of Australia!

Timeline: NOM August 25th / Visa Aug 27th

2 applicants

LR Country

457 to 186 - granted Saturday - New South Wales PSE / no docs requested

can can someone add me to the spreadsheet?

Good of luck to everyone else waiting!! Xxx

Congrats buddy

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I am now a PR of Australia!

Timeline: NOM August 25th / Visa Aug 27th

2 applicants

LR Country

457 to 186 - granted Saturday - New South Wales PSE / no docs requested

can can someone add me to the spreadsheet?

Good of luck to everyone else waiting!! Xxx

congrats msb!!

enjoy ur oz life~lucky you!

Hey guys,

Just reposting this....

Just recently found this forum and have been reading through the posts. AMAZING work by whomever created the excel sheet - had a good look through it on Friday and seem like I am still a couple of weeks away. My employer lodged my nomination on Sep 23rd - so was getting itchy feet wondering when I would see some movement.

I have read a fair bit online - but wondering if any of you could make a recommendation - should I lodge my application before my nomination gets approved? Also any visibility on what the wait times for PR are once the visa is lodged after nomination is approved?

Could you please add me into the excel sheet? Its ENS 186 visa, applied for nomination on the 23rd of Sep in Victoria - have not lodged visa as of yet - seeking advice on this one

Thanks in advance,

Good morning everyone, DIBP is speed up now.

My status changed to Assessment in progress...Please open my case again...

It seems Sat is a big day for us...Congrats for the people who grant PR on Sat

@bennyluk, we are in the same boat. submitted the required doc last Thur, hope Co can look at our file again this week. pray...

Hey guys,

Just reposting this....

Just recently found this forum and have been reading through the posts. AMAZING work by whomever created the excel sheet - had a good look through it on Friday and seem like I am still a couple of weeks away. My employer lodged my nomination on Sep 23rd - so was getting itchy feet wondering when I would see some movement.

I have read a fair bit online - but wondering if any of you could make a recommendation - should I lodge my application before my nomination gets approved? Also any visibility on what the wait times for PR are once the visa is lodged after nomination is approved?

Could you please add me into the excel sheet? Its ENS 186 visa, applied for nomination on the 23rd of Sep in Victoria - have not lodged visa as of yet - seeking advice on this one

Thanks in advance,

It is up to you, the risk is at least $3600. If you are very confident with your nomination, just submit your visa application. If you are lucky, you will receive your grant letter and nomination approval together.

OK @aber261. Here goes!

I finalised my company's nomination of me because it appeared that the business manager just sent in the nomination form with no supporting documents... Unsurprisingly they were then (4 months later) sent a letter requesting about 6 categories of information, including a load of info about the training benchmark, commitment to training existing employees etc etc, Luckily I was back from a project and in the office so I could get it all together and submit it since the useless business manager had left anyway. The nomination was approved 2 days after I submitted 35 pages of evidence and attachments. Phew!

Did your company get a specific request in the terms you've quoted above? Or is it a checklist from somewhere? I didn't prepare my nomination from scratch (if I had done I would have had PR at least 6 months earlier) so haven't looked at any guidelines for submission.

I prepared a letter (eventually 5 pages!) from my boss, with the requests headlined and then the answer in a paragraph and referring to attachments eg.

Request : Evidence of full time employment in Australia for 2 years in a 3 year period immediately preceding the nomination in the nominated occupation.

MY NAME has been employed as a XX XX professional (ANZSCO job title) and actively performing the duties of that occupation full time since July 2012. Please find attached the following documents :

• My Initials 1 : PAYG Payment summaries for 2012/2013 and 2013/2014

• My Initials 2 : Payslip dated 26/03/2015 showing YTD earnings and confirming current employment.

• MI3 : For completeness, copies of leave records, indicating that xx did not take any periods of absence from employment which she was not entitled to.

I have put a few responses in your query above (my responses are underlined) and these are to the best of my knowledge.

My response to Immi was (very) probably overwordy, I wanted to make everything crystal clear to minimise further delays, as we were already on the back foot for basically not having provided anything at all, so I wanted to keep them sweet. The letter therefore stepped them through our responses and summed up the contents of the attachments, which they could refer to for proof.

I hope this helps you! Good luck!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP! I had notifications disabled and have only just seen this.

That has helped a lot - thank you. The profit and loss statement doesn't demonstrate super, etc - it only demonstrates a total payroll figure. Instead, should I include invoices for the training completed to date? Is the 1% not deducted from TOTAL payroll, or is it an amount before super etc? Furthermore, we have included a letter from the accountants who put together the profit and loss statement which confirms the amount spent on payroll well exceeds 1%. Will this not be enough?

I have not copy and pasted my duties and responsibilities from the ANZSCO list but they very closely match. I'm applying to be a real estate agent so it's pretty clear my duties. If there is a discrepancy or something that isn't clear enough, surely they will contact me before turning down the application?

My other question is regarding the nomination.

If they request docs before granting the nomination (which was lodged ~2 months before the visa app), will that likely delay the granting of my visa, or once the nomination is approved, could they go back and approve the visa without me waiting months and months and months?

Thank you

Hi guys

Grateful if you could help me with a few Q's.

Applying 186 - Real Estate Agent.

VETASSESS - Positive assessment

Nomination - 12/11/2015 (Application received)

Visa - 13/01/2016

1. 1% Training benchmark

Provided profit and loss statement and letter from the accountants confirming company spent way above 1%. Will I need to include training invoices or anything else? Profit and loss statement shows payroll calc as a whole, super etc has not been broken down

2. There are no other Real Estate Agents at the company on a salary. As is normal for our industry, they are credit/debit or commission only. I am on a salary, which is above the Award Minimum, in order for my visa. The nearest matching person is on a credit/debit scheme (they are paid a retainer, $2,000 a year more than my guaranteed salary, however this must be paid back from their commission). Will this pose an issue? They don't have guaranteed earnings - I do

3. In the event that the above doesn't satisfy, or they want clarification surrounding the credit/debit or commission only system, will they contact us rather than rejecting the nomination outright?

4. In the instance they ask for more documents for the nomination, and we supply those documents, will they simply re-open the adjoining visa application or could I be pushed back and have to wait ~6 months from nomination?

5. Am I correct in thinking that given the current timeline, my November nomination should be opened around end of April/early May? I would like to upload everything that is required before that date, so that I get an approval rather than a request for more docs, and my visa delayed for months and months again.

Thank you so much for your help in advance...