Its not easy to wait

15 sep 2015 visa no news yet

Visa application lodge 15/09/2015

For 457 to pr

Sydney

I have been waiting, nothing been ask for additional waiting waiting, application for myself and my partner

we can see there some August file they already finalized no offense but can't see September...I think submission date doesn't matter whoever comes on screen they will go for it...for sure. Otherwise I can't see any serial maintain lol

I can see from the spreadhsheet some on 2/Sep got finalized. Mine is same timeline as kabita..

Hope it will be granted before Easter Break :)

we can see there some August file they already finalized no offense but can't see September...I think submission date doesn't matter whoever comes on screen they will go for it...for sure. Otherwise I can't see any serial maintain lol

Thnx nocole 25 aug . Hope u will hear your pr grant soon :)

27 aug 2015 visa / nomination

no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct...if your contract for 2 years since u start job, so u have to change the date for next 2 years more. I know someone who have contract for 4 years he can use the same contract coz is still valid.

Hi! Im not familiar with the settings on this forum. How to mention the user name on the thread?

thanks. Apologies.

@nic.Updating employer contract means ?. not sure what they are asking

just been to MA office, Ma told me co just call her to correct the employment contract with sick leave days ,change 5days to 10days. That's why we need to sign the new one. And it was not formal docs requirment

just by call not even formal email, I hope no need to wait to long about visa