Hello! I would like to ask what type of EA assessment is needed for this visa 186? Is it the 920 aud CDR + relevant skilled employment assessment? (I'm not claiming for points since I won't be able to reach 60pts anymore). Thanks!

hi this is not point based visa.. this visa for if your employer ready to sponsor you.. check department's website for Employer Nomination Visa 186.

Hello! I would like to ask what type of EA assessment is needed for this visa 186? Is it the 920 aud CDR + relevant skilled employment assessment? (I'm not claiming for points since I won't be able to reach 60pts anymore). Thanks!

Thanks for your reponse.

I hope someone can help me, just want to clarify the type of assessment needed from EA. Is it the standard CDR or the CDR + skilled employment assessment?

finally it's my day!!! finally got wings!!!

till next week, it will reach my 7th year mark living in Aussie land.

I didn't feel as much excited as I expected when I got the good news. But very very happy indeed!!

best of luck to all the people in this forum. I know exactly how this waiting game feels. hang in there guys. we deserve it !

cheers~!!

timeline: visa & nomination applied on 21/07/2015 --- both grant on 28/01/2016 (WA office/no additional documents required)

I didn't feel as much excited as I expected when I got the good news. But very very happy indeed!!

best of luck to all the people in this forum. I know exactly how this waiting game feels. hang in there guys. we deserve it !

cheers~!!

timeline: visa & nomination applied on 21/07/2015 --- both grant on 28/01/2016 (WA office/no additional documents required)

Told u it will start raining...go fly

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

cheers~!!

Hey @21stjuly congrats !!!!!!!!so happy to go through the forum after coming home from work. Really happy for you and happy immi is speeding up the process. Fly

Hi guys

I have applied for RSMS Visa 186,187 on 30-07-2016 (VIC Geelong)and uptil now there is no response from immi and I have been in touch with my MA but there is no hopes as well

I have applied it offshore and i am still waiting waiting and waiting

Is there anyone of you know any recent updates on July applications , I am literally tensed as there is ray of hopes I can see at the moment

please guide

Thanks for your reponse.

I hope someone can help me, just want to clarify the type of assessment needed from EA. Is it the standard CDR or the CDR + skilled employment assessment?

You're probably best off starting your own thread - by EA do you mean Engineers Australia? A title like "Engineers Australia assessment - what's needed for 186?" might get you the responses you need.

Hi guys

I have applied for RSMS Visa 186,187 on 30-07-2016 (VIC Geelong)and uptil now there is no response from immi and I have been in touch with my MA but there is no hopes as well

Is there anyone of you know any recent updates on July applications , I am literally tensed as there is ray of hopes I can see at the moment

please guide

The grant process became slow owing to holiday season however as of yesterday we are seeing lot of grants for july. So hold on its not far..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi guys

please guide

The only guide we can give is from the progress of others on this forum, which can be seen in the google document in my signature. If you're direct entry you should hear soon as they seem to be processed quicker than Transition stream.

cheers~!!

Congrats Mate. Enjoy...........:wink:

interesting my 457 was granted in 2012, but it states in the natural justice letter that it was a geologist with minimum base salary of 78,000. Also want to give a huge thank you to jazzcrave who gave me valuable info on the phone!!!

Hi, it doesn't make sence. On your 457 visa grant letter, it clearly states the amount of required base salary. For example, if the letter say 457 granted to this person with annual base salary of $55,000 . Then u must ensure u get $55,000 every year. So on ur grant letter, Is it showing $72,800 as ur base salary?

:rolleyes:

Hi @ Anal15 why dont you see some other migration agent.

or you can go to immigration parramatta and explain them everything.one of my friend met their case officer.

or you can fill 956 form and end ur migration agents appontment and then u can directlytalk to ur case officer.its a simple form.

Hi

Thank you for your support

i was tried to changed my MA but he is my employer MA so just watching drama........that's it

Edited by Aanal15