After 11 months waiting

RESIDENCY HAS BEEN GRANTED

All of you that have been with me giving all the support ALL MY PRAYERS [emoji120] its coming guys

Im soooo happy right now [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Visa applied 21/09

Nomination approved 03/05

Visa still waiting [emoji1430]

NSW PESE

Congrats mate:biglaugh:

Hi folks, ive recently had a baby in australia.

im on bridging visa A,

awaiting a decision for my 186 visa, how do i go about adding my newborn to the 186 visa application, and what immi require for this process? any help appreciated.

Firstly u need to obtain birth certificate of ur baby then apply for a passport and then apply for ur baby's 457 visa and once u received ur baby's 457 visa then you'll be able to get ur baby added to your 186 application. Don't forget to get your baby's medical certificate from ur GP. Immigration will ask for that too. It's a massive pain.

I honestly respect you guys. Almost a year of waiting game is insane!

I can't even think of myself waiting so long.

Congratulations to camclucas and best of luck to the rest of September group!

Nom&Visa 20 Apr 2016

LR 2people

Edited by ganzToOz

i am happy to find this forum , I log in personal visa application on 18,feb,2016. Today is 6 month. I called my MA he told me

the IMMI process the early of Jan application . So I should wait for another 9one month ;(

Not necessarily. A few of the Feb applications have already been processed. Just got mine today:wink:

Firstly u need to obtain birth certificate of ur baby then apply for a passport and then apply for ur baby's 457 visa and once u received ur baby's 457 visa then you'll be able to get ur baby added to your 186 application. Don't forget to get your baby's medical certificate from ur GP. Immigration will ask for that too. It's a massive pain.

hello

just apply birth certificate then apply passport .when you will be get both document then add another applicant in your application just make sure talk to your MA he or she will do it. and main thing you don't need to apply 457 visa and anything else .your baby will be get it straight way

[h=1]Bridging visa which one parent's have on that time. just make sure your baby need to do medical as well from authorized doctor like bupa health medical center .immigration will be not accept any certificate from GP and other doctor. [/h]

Hi folks, ive recently had a baby in australia.

im on bridging visa A,

awaiting a decision for my 186 visa, how do i go about adding my newborn to the 186 visa application, and what immi require for this process? any help appreciated.

hello

just apply birth certificate then apply passport .when you will be get both document then add another applicant in your application just make sure talk to your MA he or she will do it. and main thing you don't need to apply 457 visa and anything else .your baby will be get it straight way

Bridging visa which one parent's have on that time. just make sure your baby need to do medical as well from authorized doctor like bupa health medical center .immigration will be not accept any certificate from GP and other doctor.

why dont you call immi directly? tmr will be 6months for me too.

i am happy to find this forum , I log in personal visa application on 18,feb,2016. Today is 6 month. I called my MA he told me

the IMMI process the early of Jan application . So I should wait for another 9one month ;(

Our employer followed up with Immi yesterday and this is the auto reply:

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 15 August 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged Early January 2016 and RSMS applications lodged late November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

I have applied my nomination on 12th Feb and visa on 25th Feb. What do you guys think since when I should start counting counting my six months nomination date or visa date???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say you'll get yours by 26th August, Friday but only if NO DOCS REQUESTED. Otherwise you just add one more month on top of 6 months.

hello

Bridging visa which one parent's have on that time. just make sure your baby need to do medical as well from authorized doctor like bupa health medical center .immigration will be not accept any certificate from GP and other doctor.

Mate! I got my my son's medical certificate from my GP and it was accepted!!!!! if ur baby is more than six months then you have to go to BUPA medical services. check on immi website.

If your child is less than six months old, he does not need to be taken physically for a medical examination. An "on the papers" health assessment can be completed for him.

Edited by Nasir