cool, thanks

as long long your 457 visa is valid you can fly it doesn't affect in your visa. I've seen many ppl traveled after submitting the extra docs, even one of mate got approved while he is in overseas. so don't worry and plan your trip.

guys, if I want to travel overseas, but still waiting for my visa, can I do it or not....

If you have a bridging visa A, you have to apply for a bridging visa B. Mine was $140 and it was approved in one day. It allowed me to travel to two conferences about three months apart. If you know you will be leaving more than once give them both sets of dates so your visa covers both trips. Check the website, they are only given for certain types of travel like for business, but not usually for leisure. I hope that helps!

Thanks. They told me just be patient and wait. My ma told me lots people waited over one year to get approved.

Wow. That is horrible to read. Hope it comes through soon.

How did your call go last week? Did they tell you anything?

thanks buddy

If you have a bridging visa A, you have to apply for a bridging visa B. Mine was $140 and it was approved in one day. It allowed me to travel to two conferences about three months apart. If you know you will be leaving more than once give them both sets of dates so your visa covers both trips. Check the website, they are only given for certain types of travel like for business, but not usually for leisure. I hope that helps!

Hi guys,

I don't post much up here but have followed and checked this group every day for the past few months & found great relief in the fact I wasn't alone in the waiting game that immi like to play with us.! But today was my big day..!!!

NOM & VISA Granted !!!

So relieved to be honest but like you have all read a 1000 times.. Your day will come..Be cool..You can log into you immi A/C a thousand times a day it won't change till its your time.. I logged in at 9am = application received & again at 9:45am = Finalised. That's how quick it can change.

Here's the details

457 transition

LR country, 2 ppl

Motor Mechanic

Nom & Visa 22/oct/15

No docs request

Nom approved 29/4/16

Visas approved 3/5/16

VIC PESE Applied from Sydney...

Any questions ask away but after that I probably won't be back on here to be honest but keep doing what your doing guys because it really is helping a lot of people when there mind is going crazy.. Good luck to all that were before & after me.. Visas coming so for all I hope.!

Edited by bolger92

Hi guys,

I don't post much up here but have followed and checked this group every day for the past few months & found great relief in the fact I wasn't alone in the waiting game that immi like to play with us.! But today was my big day..!!!

NOM & VISA Granted !!!

So relieved to be honest but like you have all read a 1000 times.. Your day will come..Be cool..You can log into you immi A/C a thousand times a day it won't change till its your time.. I logged in at 9am = application received & again at 9:45am = Finalised. That's how quick it can change.

Here's the details

457 transition

LR country, 2 ppl

Motor Mechanic

Nom & Visa 22/oct/15

No docs request

Nom approved 29/4/16

Visas approved 3/5/16

VIC PESE Applied from Sydney...

Any questions ask away but after that I probably won't be back on here to be honest but keep doing what your doing guys because it really is helping a lot of people when there mind is going crazy.. Good luck to all that were before & after me.. Visas coming so for all I hope.!

Great News.... Congratulations

Normal doc as most people: payroll, Bas, working evidence... Site visit was two years ago during 457, no more till now.

Chips and drinks were in fridge since last December, now they are expired. :eek:

Wadda fish.... any doc requested? Site visit or anything?

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by June9 viewpost-right.png

330+ days waiting since application received.

Wadda fish.... any doc requested? Site visit or anything?

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Don't feel stress. it's very random (1 our 1000) and depending upon the occupation and possition.

believe in god you will get it soon.

Does occupation/position really influence the timeline? I find that quite hard to believe

(or perhaps more likely I just don't want to as mine is the same as June9's)

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by June9 viewpost-right.png

330+ days waiting since application received.

Don't feel stress. it's very random (1 our 1000) and depending upon the occupation and possition.

believe in god you will get it soon.

Will import application in my Immi Account impact processing time? MA applied for me, so eager to monitor by myself very minute!

No it will not affect processing time.. It will affect your head tho.. Driving your crazy [emoji23][emoji23] good luck !

How can I find out the best number to call DIBP? My MA isn't willing to call. I was thinking to do it by myself

######### ....direct num

Edited by MaggieMay24
Only phone numbers on DIBP website may be posted

Wow, Have you put a call in to check they havent forgot you? I heard a case ages ago where by a CO was working on some applications and left his job and some of those applications got lost in the system.

330+ days waiting since application received.:goofy: