Dont worry aussiepr you will get it before me ...one more thing ...i am happy to go back to my country bcz my parents told me not to worry we will expand our buisness ......actually i was in stress nd i told them ...they told us if you guys want to come now then u can ...no need to worrryyyy ......now i reallyyyy dnt care abt immiiiii

All good mate. When u r in australia nobody can send u home unless u want to. There r many options from 457 to 186 direct, 189 independent.

But the issue bugging me is TIME. We have lost many years in australia. If this process takes more time doing this and that i will be so pissed.

I think our file will b processed very soon. Like a week or 2

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Hi,

You're ma submitted your application on 8 of Dec right? Today is 3rd of May, not yet more than 5 months, your visa will be granted first before mine... Mine was submitted on the 23rd... I'm expecting beginning of July though, upon seeing the spreadsheet

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Hi , it's been more than five months mate if u count by weekly basis , anyway I know these days processing time is 7 to 8 months so all we have to wait and pray , so pray for everyone who is waiting and congrats who got their Visas granted :) but keep in touch all

I would like to thank longwait ABHVOR Ricky balli Bennyluk Mark 20 15 roxy Zoya laurahaircutter Chad peppa Chad and all you guys. You all been great support.

longwait abhvor special thanks to you for supporting me during my stressfull time.

My employer who stood by me all the time and giving me the opportunity to enter into a dynamic industry where it's hard to survive and learn. Thanks for showing confidence in me.

Nom and visa 10th September

Extra docs for nom asked 15 the March submitted 21st March

Project Manager construction

Nom 2nd may but eas informed today and visa 3rd may.

congrats and no need to say thanx......

Edited by longwait

What i have seen is Immi have been processing doc requested applications of july aug last 2 weeks. Most of the doc req applications are done. ?

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Today's your aussiepr, mirza and other who still waiting for visa ..

Best of luck,

Thanks everyone for share your experience and spot each other..

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone,

Today I got magic email says My visa granted..

Applied on 16 July 15

Monitored by immigration officer on 21/4/16

status was: application received till morning.

No further document request.

Nom. And visa approved 3/5/16

Best of luck who's still waiting, hope you will get soon .

Cheers [emoji481]

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Congratulations Kingra....

Morning all, the wait continues...Really pleased for all the guys over the last week who got the good news.

Still no CO assigned apparently and approaching 190 days I think.... which is a pain. My MA is chasing but still have no idea how cases are assigned.

Best wishes all and here is to a good week...

he guys!!!!

my Migration Agent lodge my visa and the Nomination on the 22 of December 2015, and still waiting for news!!!!!!:arghh:

I know a guy he lodge the visa few months early than me and last months the DOBP ask for for more document (police clearance from Uk and few translations).

is anyone lodge the visa& nomination on October 2015 and have is visa granted?

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

he guys!!!!

my Migration Agent lodge my visa and the Nomination on the 22 of December 2015, and still waiting for news!!!!!!:arghh:

I know a guy he lodge the visa few months early than me and last months the DOBP ask for for more document (police clearance from Uk and few translations).

is anyone lodge the visa& nomination on October 2015 and have is visa granted?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kY0XVAWzNjXAxAHC5-PPol_h4Lyl_wcz66c7BUelvXc/htmlview?pli=1#....,,,,,,,,,,

thanks!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately they are still working on late Sep files

Really confused how this works. How are people getting approvals in Nov Dec then?

Must be all of Sept split up one CO got a easy batch and was able to move to the next load maybe.

We had any approvals today?

Really confused how this works. How are people getting approvals in Nov Dec then?

Must be all of Sept split up one CO got a easy batch and was able to move to the next load maybe.

Must be something like that, yep...

Today's my 6 months mark so I reckon I'm giving IMMI a call in the next few days for a follow-up.

My 6 months mark today as well. Immi website still says 6 month process time for 186, so let's have faith that the PR will be granted in a few days time.

Must be something like that, yep...

Today's my 6 months mark so I reckon I'm giving IMMI a call in the next few days for a follow-up.