17 hours ago, NickB89 said:

Congrats mate, if you don't mind can you tell me what is s56 docs. I am also applying for.DE but don't kno what my MA is doing. I have asked them to prepare for the nomination and meanwhile I cleared English exam, assessment and have got PCC and medical valid till March 2020. I have asked them to speed up the process but they are not responsive. 

Is there any other documents required for speeding up the application.

These are the things we submitted:

Nomination Documents:

1. A copy of your employment contract;
  2. A copy of the position description;
  3. Genuine Position Letter;

Your employer needs to provide a letter, including that the company genuinely need you to work in the nominated position under its direct control and have the capacity to employ you in this position for at least two years.

1. A copy of the current lease agreement for the business premises at which the nominated position will be based;
  2. A copy of the audited balance sheet and profit and loss statement for the last financial year, and the associated tax assessment notice;
  3. If the last financial year covered by the financial statements or tax returns that your provide ended more than 3 months ago: Business Activity Statements (BAS) for each complete quarter since the end of the last financial year;
  4. Letter of support from your accountant to your business, stating clearly that based on previous and projected financial performance, your business is financially capable of employing someone in the nominated position at the stated rate of pay;
  5. Organisational chart.

Visa Application:

1. A copy of your and your family passports;
  2. A copy of your and your family passports;
  3. Please provide Police check certificate from the home country for you and your wife:
  4. A copy of your marriage certificate;
  5. A copy of your skills assessment results - Vetassess
  6. A copy of your qualification (if applicable) - trade certificate
  7. A copy of your English test results
  8. A copy of your wife’s English test
  9. A copy of your employment reference letters, demonstrating that you have at least 3 years of employment experience;
  10. A copy of your Australian Federal Police Clearance Certificate.

S56 - Additional police document from another country because we stayed there for 9 years before coming here.

6 minutes ago, Quinnie said:

Hi everyone 

pls give me advices for time frame of Nomination 186 ENS processing ? 

type: TRT 
I logged Nomination and visa application  on 28/8/19 but have not heard anything since 

thanks all

@Quinnie Please review the visa processing times; which are publicly visibly / accessible. 

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/citizenship/citizenship-processing-times

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Swoop said:

Anyone on further assessment here? And if yes, how long since your last comms with the Department?

Further Assessment from 11 Nov 2019 , Computer Network and Sys Engr

Isn't the waiting time running more than expected???