Advanced issues found

2 minutes ago, ChrisAnt said:

Create your own immi account, ask for transaction references number (trn) , import into your own immi account and you could see the update application status. However, for nomination you can’t see any update, only MA knows about the status of the nomination 

does import the application to my immi account mean that MA won't be able to access my application from their immi account? or it is just like copy paste not cut paste/

Hello All,

I was a silent spectator of this thread for the past few weeks, reading all your's experience and story, which keeps me motivated.

Today I got my 186 visa grant, thanks all.

186 TRT

Nomination Applied: 28 Nov 2019

Visa applied: 06 Dec 2019 (Status: Received)

Medical: 13 Dec 2009

Nomination + Visa Approval: 28 Jan 2020 (Status: Finalized)

• Congratulations 3

1 hour ago, Thanh Vo said:

Hi All,

The Department of Immigration has asked for photos of my work location. (for nomination application)

Do you know how long does it take for further assessment for nomination application?

Thanks

Hi Thanh, it took mine about 5 weeks for nomination approval (nomination, not visa) after I submitted the extra documentation. But I think it varies a lot.

Got an s56 request today

They requested that both my AUS and UK police certificates show all my names

My birth certificate shows first, middle and last name - my previous police certificates did too

But my passport only shows first and last name, so they’ve asked that I provide new certificates that show all my aliases

Potentially good news? My migration agent hasn’t heard from them regarding the nomination, but maybe it’s good news that they’re doing my application? Would they focus on visa application before nomination?

Cheers in advanced

1 hour ago, TunnyPR said:

Got an s56 request today

They requested that both my AUS and UK police certificates show all my names

My birth certificate shows first, middle and last name - my previous police certificates did too

But my passport only shows first and last name, so they’ve asked that I provide new certificates that show all my aliases

Potentially good news? My migration agent hasn’t heard from them regarding the nomination, but maybe it’s good news that they’re doing my application? Would they focus on visa application before nomination?

Cheers in advanced

1 hour ago, restaurant.manager said:

Yeah, it's a good sign.

At least they open your file.

Spoke with my agent and she confirmed they wouldn’t look at my visa application until they’re happy with nomination application.

Considering they are only asking for updated police certificates in the s56 request, I think it’s very close to a golden email.

Is s56 request usually a final request for information? Once cleared, do they usually approve visas if all the information provided is good?

I’m estimating around 1-5 weeks for final visa approval, including police certificate waiting times.

Good luck everyone,

hi i have applied nomination and visa at the same time and nomination approve on 22 jan and visa status further assesement ,but they didnot asked any more documents , so i am little confuse why they didnot approve visa also at the same time with nomination instead of saying further assessement ? how many more days do i need to wait to get golden email?any ideas guys?

14 hours ago, samiee said:

hi i have applied nomination and visa at the same time and nomination approve on 22 jan and visa status further assesement ,but they didnot asked any more documents , so i am little confuse why they didnot approve visa also at the same time with nomination instead of saying further assessement ? how many more days do i need to wait to get golden email?any ideas guys?

Congratulations on the nomination approval!

My advice would be to pretend it didn't happen... When my nomination was approved, I thought it meant my visa was on the way imminently. That was over 5 months ago and I've been stressed out about it ever since! Hopefully you'll be one of the lucky ones, and it'll come through soon 🤞 But if it's slow, it's a rough wait!

8 minutes ago, Swoop said:

Congratulations on the nomination approval!

My advice would be to pretend it didn't happen... When my nomination was approved, I thought it meant my visa was on the way imminently. That was over 5 months ago and I've been stressed out about it ever since! Hopefully you'll be one of the lucky ones, and it'll come through soon 🤞 But if it's slow, it's a rough wait!

Hi how long have you been waiting for visa after approved nomination?

my case they did not asked for further documents so I am hoping I get my visa soon 

5 minutes ago, Thanh Vo said:

Hi all,

After I upload all additional documents for their requirements for nomination application. Do I need to do anything to let them know I completed it? How long does it take to change status to "Further Assessment"

Thanks

My nomination approve and visa straight went for further assessment , did not asked for document ,

Hi All,

I've applied my nomination on the 21/10/2019 and My Visa on the 03/12/2019 Medicals were done on the 17/11/2019.

The question is, the time frame (5 to 6 Months) starts from Oct or Dec?

Also, I truly believe that the size of the company matters at the time of the nomination approval. What is your opinion on this?

3 minutes ago, Vinicius said:

Hi All,

I've applied my nomination on the 21/10/2019 and My Visa on the 03/12/2019 Medicals were done on the 17/11/2019.

Also, I truly believe that the size of the company matters at the time of the nomination approval. What is your opinion on this?

Once you lodge the application, can you apply and get the medicare facility?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Vinicius said:

Hi All,

I believe it means that, out of all the applications they finalised in the month of December, 90% of the total had been waiting 6 months or fewer, including 75% of the total who had been waiting 5 months or fewer.

10% had been waiting longer than 6 months (ie. 10% had applied during or before June 2019)

51 minutes ago, Swoop said:

I believe it means that, out of all the applications they finalised in the month of December, 90% of the total had been waiting 6 months or fewer, including 75% of the total who had been waiting 5 months or fewer.

10% had been waiting longer than 6 months (ie. 10% had applied during or before June 2019)

But Should I start counting from Oct or Dec?

2 minutes ago, Vinicius said:

But Should I start counting from Oct or Dec?

I believe it's from Visa application date, so December. So I guess you would estimate May/June - but the wait times could have changed completely by then.

eg. Last time I applied for a different visa, the wait time was 2 months when I applied, but each month it increased and eventually took 9 months to process.