15 hours ago, AM19 said:

Guys it would be highly appreciated if someone could please confirm what this means? “We are writing to inform you that your application for an Employer Sponsored Entry visa will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment. To reduce potential processing delays you may wish to commence your application for relevant onshore and offshore police certificates. Additionally, you may also wish to commence your health checks” Has someone gone through this specific situation and if so then how long it took to receive the golden email.

Looking forward to hearing from someone soon.

Hi,

I've just received the same email last Friday. 

Anyone knows how long it takes from there to have a decision?

5 minutes ago, Clemix974 said:

Hi,

I've just received the same email last Friday. 

Anyone knows how long it takes from there to have a decision?

It's a generic email that many of us have received - no one knows the time frame.  

As I received on 4/4/19 and status is still received - and nomination is still pending too.

I think it is just a automated email - just ensuring that your file is up to date etc to allow for quick processing. 

4 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

It's a generic email that many of us have received - no one knows the time frame.  

As I received on 4/4/19 and status is still received - and nomination is still pending too.

I think it is just a automated email - just ensuring that your file is up to date etc to allow for quick processing. 

I guess you are right ..!! However many people after August are getting their approval quickly I don’t know exactly but may be SAF levy also effects there timeline 😒

Just now, Salikala said:

I guess you are right ..!! However many people after August are getting their approval quickly I don’t know exactly but may be SAF levy also effects there timeline 😒

Yes - it appears that that is the case - it takes less time to assess from department now as they just have to do a check that SAF levy has been paid (quick check) whereas pre SAF Levy CO will need to ensure that the training benchmark is met for each standard sponsor year - looking at total payroll and calculating % has been met. 

I believe they have 2 teams now - 1 processing post SAF Levy 12/8/18 and 1 team for processing applications prior to SAF levy.

Also @Salikala please update your signature to share your timeline; (instructions in my signature)

State: 
Birth Country: 
Stream: 

Number of applicants: 
ENS 186 
Nomination applied: 
Visa Application submitted: 

IMMI Status: 

2 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

Yes - it appears that that is the case - it takes less time to assess from department now as they just have to do a check that SAF levy has been paid (quick check) whereas pre SAF Levy CO will need to ensure that the training benchmark is met for each standard sponsor year - looking at total payroll and calculating % has been met. 

I believe they have 2 teams now - 1 processing post SAF Levy 12/8/18 and 1 team for processing applications prior to SAF levy.

Also @Salikala please update your signature to share your timeline; (instructions in my signature)

State: NSW 
Birth Country: Pak
Stream: TRT

Number of applicants: 1
ENS 186 
Nomination applied: 4 July 2018
Visa Application submitted: 5 July 2018

IMMI Status: Received 

Here you go mate ..!! 

32 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

State: 
Birth Country: 
Stream: 

Number of applicants: 
ENS 186 
Nomination applied: 
Visa Application submitted: 

IMMI Status: 

Hi sydneyishuk

For those who paid SAF levy, the Co doesn’t need to ensure that the training benchmark has been paid for the years prior 12/08/2018? As in many case, some companies have paid the benchmark for one or two years and then paid SAF levy after the rule changed.

1 minute ago, Louisa said:

Hi sydneyishuk

For those who paid SAF levy, the Co doesn’t need to ensure that the training benchmark has been paid for the years prior 12/08/2018? As in many case, some companies have paid the benchmark for one or two years and then paid SAF levy after the rule changed.

Hi Louisa,

That's correct - any nomination applications that have been submitted from 12/8/18 only need to show the SAF levy paid as this has completely replaced the training benchmark requirement.

My company was keen to get my nomination in before SAF Lev... as they have been satisfying the training benchmark each year and did not want to have to pay out additional $5k levy 

Hi everyone! I'm new here. I applied about a month ago and my MA told me my nomination has been approved already, which is super exciting!

To my question - anyone here that had to get police checks from Germany? I'm not from Germany, but I lived there for more than 12 months, and unless you have a residence e-card of sorts you can only apply by post. I feel it's so uncertain because you post it and get no confirmation that they have received it or if the application is fine or if they've sent the paper back to you... How many weeks do you wait until you send a new one?

Can we write an email to immigration regarding the application. I told my MA to write one on my behalf but interestingly he says he cannot write cause immigration has told them not to disturb. But says i can write on my own. Its been very frustrating 17 months.

8 minutes ago, seau said:

Hi everyone! I'm new here. I applied about a month ago and my MA told me my nomination has been approved already, which is super exciting!

To my question - anyone here that had to get police checks from Germany? I'm not from Germany, but I lived there for more than 12 months, and unless you have a residence e-card of sorts you can only apply by post. I feel it's so uncertain because you post it and get no confirmation that they have received it or if the application is fine or if they've sent the paper back to you... How many weeks do you wait until you send a new one?

It takes about 4 weeks to get it if you express post the request form to Germany. Make sure to include a copy of the bank transfer.

37 minutes ago, Beingme said:

Can we write an email to immigration regarding the application. I told my MA to write one on my behalf but interestingly he says he cannot write cause immigration has told them not to disturb. But says i can write on my own. Its been very frustrating 17 months.

Better wait bro I know it’s really hard .

3 hours ago, sydneyishuk said:

I have read that IELTS is valid for 2 years - but worth double checking.

It would need to be valid from when CO opens file - but this would be at their discretion.

You will need to apply for renewal of your passport as recommended you have 6 month validity - you can update the application with your new passport details. 

@sydneyishukAnd also @Hex are you sure its valid from when CO open the file? My agent told me its from the moment you submit your application. I did my IELTS 4 years ago and when I asked my MA to redo it she told me its unnecessary as it was valid when I applied...

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Beingme said:

I can feel you, actually no one's been waiting longer than me in this forum i think, my husband applied 457 on 2014 and transfer to 186 two years later,  after more than 24 months waiting without news, we thought maybe because his company was too small, the turnover was poor, so we decided to withdrawn, and applied 186  on my side as my company are much bigger and I have been working for them since i graduated. i applied my nomination last March, one years's passed, still waiting.  From 2014 to 2019, all I can do is waiting and waiting.

1 hour ago, Beingme said:

@Beingme Funny enough I have heard of this before (Immi telling agents to not post directly to them), so I can believe that. 
- I'm certain you can write on your own however, not sure how much it would help? 

Please update your signature, so we can all get a better understanding on your application / processing. 

23 minutes ago, Suusz said:

@sydneyishukAnd also @Hex are you sure its valid from when CO open the file? My agent told me its from the moment you submit your application. I did my IELTS 4 years ago and when I asked my MA to redo it she told me its unnecessary as it was valid when I applied...

@Suusz That's exactly what I was told from my MA. Luckily I never got to experience an expired IELTS, however, have been told and heard this many times. 
- I'm hoping i'm wrong, however, if I were you - i'd get a 2nd opinion. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hex said:

@Suusz That's exactly what I was told from my MA. Luckily I never got to experience an expired IELTS, however, have been told and heard this many times. 

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/english-language/competent-english

It is said: "Test cannot have been undertaken more than 3 years before the date of application" 

On 10/04/2019 at 11:23, Kiwibayer said:

NZ and Australian, 

I used the MOJ homepage to request it and yes it's slow. 
However, unlike Australia, NZ has methods to speed things up. 

i.e. you can get a faster MOJ via https://www.veritascheck.co.nz/faq 
It will cost you a bit more though.

Hey. Are you still waiting for your visa? It has already been more than a month since you provided your updated police certificates. It's too long just for verifying police certificates.

46 minutes ago, Fung said:

Hey. Are you still waiting for your visa? It has already been more than a month since you provided your updated police certificates. It's too long just for verifying police certificates.

Yes, I'm still waiting. 

No news from the MA or the CO.

Hi guys

I got an email from my MA saying that department is expediting all ENS visas. She did not gave me any reasons but said it was a good news . I think it is due to ending of financial year soon. I applied for visa at 11 th of March. I got a request for a medical check last week.Sorry for a  dumb question, but does that mean anything? 

3 hours ago, Hex said:

Regarding English testh English test is valid for 3years at the time of visa application That means if you applied with less then 3years old English test you don’t need to give English test at the time of decision if it’s become more then 3years or 4years doesn’t matter , I just read this news on MA page he said home affairs website just upload this news on their pages  I don’t have link but I have a screenshot of this 

2 minutes ago, Rhitesh said:

Regarding English testh English test is valid for 3years at the time of visa application That means if you applied with less then 3years old English test you don’t need to give English test at the time of decision if it’s become more then 3years or 4years doesn’t matter , I just read this news on MA page he said home affairs website just upload this news on their pages  I don’t have link but I have a screenshot of this 

Yes that makes sense as well. Our English should only improve the longer we stay here 🧐

28 minutes ago, Saugat said:

Hi guys

I got an email from my MA saying that department is expediting all ENS visas. She did not gave me any reasons but said it was a good news . I think it is due to ending of financial year soon. I applied for visa at 11 th of March. I got a request for a medical check last week.Sorry for a  dumb question, but does that mean anything? 

That's quick. I have applied 22nd of March and done the medical assessment a week after. My MA uploaded few more documents last Friday, I am not sure if they requested or she just upload without any request. Can we see all the email  are available in immi message section related to the application? 

Edited by w3nep
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, w3nep said:

That's quick. I have applied 22nd of March and done the medical assessment a week after. My MA uploaded few more documents last Friday, I am not sure if they requested or she just upload without any request. Can we see all the email  are available in immi message section related to the application? 

I did not personally accessed my immi account. Now i am confused if they requested for a helth check up or my MA did that on her own. However , she just said that it was a good news and forwarded me the e referral letter along with HAP id. Do you know if MA can generate a HAP id or do they need to be requested by immi?

1 hour ago, Saugat said:

I did not personally accessed my immi account. Now i am confused if they requested for a helth check up or my MA did that on her own. However , she just said that it was a good news and forwarded me the e referral letter along with HAP id. Do you know if MA can generate a HAP id or do they need to be requested by immi?

You might got your nomination approval bro that’s why she send you letter regarding your medical check Good luck...! Did you apply in March 2019?