For employer nomination under the TRT stream, are you still expected to show you advertised for the role and made a genuine attempt to fill the position with an Australian citizen or PR holder,  even if the role has been filled for at least 2 years already by the employee you are nominating?

Thanks

1 minute ago, SBroc said:

For employer nomination under the TRT stream, are you still expected to show you advertised for the role and made a genuine attempt to fill the position with an Australian citizen or PR holder,  even if the role has been filled for at least 2 years already by the employee you are nominating?

Thanks

No you do not.

But you need to show that there is a genuine need for the nominated position.... 

Provide:

• a detailed organisational structure chart
  • the name of the occupation and its ANZSCO code
  • a detailed position description including specified tasks and duties of the position

Also provide these where applicable:

• evidence that the position has existed and been previously occupied but has become vacant through attrition
  • evidence that the position is currently occupied by a temporary resident
  • evidence of an increase in business activity (e.g. new contracts won) requiring workers in the nominated occupation
  • evidence of overtime work or increase in overtime work for employees currently in the nominated occupation
  • if your business is diversifying, evidence of appropriate market research, business plans detailing proposed expansion and timelines, financial budgets covering expenditure and anticipated revenue and evidence of availability of funding (such as own funds or bank loans)
  • a Health Workforce Certificate from a Rural Workforce Agency for the occupations of:
    • General Practitioner (ANZSCO 253111)
    • Medical Practitioners nec (ANZSCO 253999)
    • Resident Medical Officer (ANZSCO 253112).

1 minute ago, sydneyishuk said:

No you do not.

But you need to show that there is a genuine need for the nominated position.... 

Provide:

• a detailed organisational structure chart
  • the name of the occupation and its ANZSCO code
  • a detailed position description including specified tasks and duties of the position

Also provide these where applicable:

• evidence that the position has existed and been previously occupied but has become vacant through attrition
  • evidence that the position is currently occupied by a temporary resident
  • evidence of an increase in business activity (e.g. new contracts won) requiring workers in the nominated occupation
  • evidence of overtime work or increase in overtime work for employees currently in the nominated occupation
  • if your business is diversifying, evidence of appropriate market research, business plans detailing proposed expansion and timelines, financial budgets covering expenditure and anticipated revenue and evidence of availability of funding (such as own funds or bank loans)
  • a Health Workforce Certificate from a Rural Workforce Agency for the occupations of:
    • General Practitioner (ANZSCO 253111)
    • Medical Practitioners nec (ANZSCO 253999)
    • Resident Medical Officer (ANZSCO 253112).

Thank you, would you be able to expand on this point a little further:

I'm not sure this would be the case if the person has been in the position for the last 3 years, correct? 

Thanks

Just now, SBroc said:

Thank you, would you be able to expand on this point a little further:

I'm not sure this would be the case if the person has been in the position for the last 3 years, correct? 

Thanks

I've literally just taken that above information directly from immi website.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/employer-nomination-scheme-186/temporary-residence-transition-stream#HowTo 

Select > Personalise this page.. for Sponsors > Select Gather Your Documents > genuine need for the paid employee.

Yea I assume that this would not be the case in TRT stream as occupation already occupied by 457 holder for 2/3 years.

However it is still important that other points are met - also my MA reached out and said immi are cracking down on this genuine need and got my company to build a strong business case - providing my key achievements in my role - what I have brought to the company - how I have contributed to the success of the business etc - as well providing a detailed position description including specified tasks and duties of the position.

3 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

I've literally just taken that above information directly from immi website.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/employer-nomination-scheme-186/temporary-residence-transition-stream#HowTo 

Select > Personalise this page.. for Sponsors > Select Gather Your Documents > genuine need for the paid employee.

Yea I assume that this would not be the case in TRT stream as occupation already occupied by 457 holder for 2/3 years.

However it is still important that other points are met - also my MA reached out and said immi are cracking down on this genuine need and got my company to build a strong business case - providing my key achievements in my role - what I have brought to the company - how I have contributed to the success of the business etc - as well providing a detailed position description including specified tasks and duties of the position.

Yes my company did all the other parts, particularly the top 3 bullet points. They did a genuine need declaration stating exactly what I do and where my position fit in the business, but didn't quite go into my personal achievements since being here... Is that something to be concerned about? 

1 minute ago, SBroc said:

Yes my company did all the other parts, particularly the top 3 bullet points. They did a genuine need declaration stating exactly what I do and where my position fit in the business, but didn't quite go into my personal achievements since being here... Is that something to be concerned about? 

I wouldn't say so as long as the 1st 3 points are satisfied should be fine - the other points just make a stronger case I guess

Hi All,

about 2 weeks ago we received an email which stated 'immi assessment commenced' and we haven't heard anything since. We haven't been asked for further information and have had no further communication. Just wondering if anyone else has had this? 

2 hours ago, Tiziana said:

Guys granted finally

after almost 22 months 

we are crying 

Hi congratulations,

had your immi account status changed  after medical?

i applied in aug 17 and my nomination approved on 6 th April and Sam day co asked for medical which I did last Friday and on Monday health clearance provided 

after that my immi status changed from initial to further assessment.

1 hour ago, kmp said:

Hi congratulations,

had your immi account status changed  after medical?

i applied in aug 17 and my nomination approved on 6 th April and Sam day co asked for medical which I did last Friday and on Monday health clearance provided 

after that my immi status changed from initial to further assessment.

After 3 days the resolute of medical check were already on the account and after 3 days granted

11 minutes ago, Tiziana said:

Guys now that I’m Pr I’ll gonna call centrelink

do you know what kind of benefit can we have?

we are 3 people 

Me, my husband and a baby girl 2 yo

From 

https://movemigration.com.au/benefits-australian-permanent-residency/

——————————

Social assistance 

Living in Australia entitles you to access the very generous Medicare program, which covers most basic health needs, including free treatment at public hospitals and most medications at a subsidised level, and Centrelink social security payments (subject to a two-year waiting period) which assist students, unemployed or lower income residents, those with disabilities and those in lesser financial circumstances.

Your children will be able to attend free public primary and high schools, and will also be entitled to tertiary education for the same price as Australian citizens. Further, one of the benefits of a PR visa is the entitlement to various education and study loans. Once you become a citizen, you can also access the Higher Education Loans Program (HELP), which makes up-front payment of university fees and does not require repayments until the recipient earns over a threshold level.

———————————

I don’t know your situation, but you probably have decent income that won’t entitle you for social security payments (otherwise you would have failed income criteria and not got your pr). Your child’s education will be free once she starts school. And I believe you already know about medicare.

it is worth noting, getting social security payments (after 2 year wait period) isn’t worth it and won’t be sufficient to support your family. It is really for people in critical circumstances.

8 hours ago, Tiziana said:

Guys now that I’m Pr I’ll gonna call centrelink

do you know what kind of benefit can we have?

we are 3 people 

Me, my husband and a baby girl 2 yo

Hi Tiziana,

what i am receiving since i become PR are,

1. my 4 yr old child care fee waived at 80% at child care centre.

2. Family tax benefit part B ( to raise your baby in AU).

you also now apply home loan as you are PR which i am going to do end of this year.

1 hour ago, Rhitesh said:

I lodge my application on September,2018 still pending i think I still have to wait 5/6months more my question is can get marriage and add my wife into my visa ?

Unfortunately not, since your not a PR yet you won't be able to sponsor another person into your profile. However, you can withdraw your application and reapply along with your wife. 

20 minutes ago, Vishaal said:

Unfortunately not, since your not a PR yet you won't be able to sponsor another person into your profile. However, you can withdraw your application and reapply along with your wife. 

@Vishaal Are you sure about this? I was under the impression that it worked the same way as when you have a child. 
- You would simply need to add the child / spouse to the application at the time of the marriage certificate being awarded? 

2 hours ago, Rhitesh said:

I lodge my application on September,2018 still pending i think I still have to wait 5/6months more my question is can get marriage and add my wife into my visa ?

You can add family to your application after you have applied see 

You can add family members to your application before we decide on your visa.

For the purpose of adding family members to this visa, your family members are:

• your partner
  • your dependent child and stepchild
  • your partner's dependent child and stepchild

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/employer-nomination-scheme-186/temporary-residence-transition-stream#HowTo )

You will need to provide your wife's identity documents and character documents and also submit your marriage certificate

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Roni S said:

Hi All,

about 2 weeks ago we received an email which stated 'immi assessment commenced' and we haven't heard anything since. We haven't been asked for further information and have had no further communication. Just wondering if anyone else has had this? 

This was a generic email sent by immigration - my MA received the same email on 4/4/19

I still haven't heard or seen any progress on the application yet.

16 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

This was a generic email sent by immigration - my MA received the same email on 4/4/19

I still haven't heard or seen any progress on the application yet.

Hi, 

I got a reply from my MA "They have commenced assessment of your application and as it will be assessed by multiple case officer’s we won’t know exactly who it is allocated to".

54 minutes ago, Hex said:

@Vishaal Are you sure about this? I was under the impression that it worked the same way as when you have a child. 
 - You would simply need to add the child / spouse to the application at the time of the marriage certificate being awarded? 

Hi @Hex  , I am in the same situation, I am getting married on June, but my MA adviced me that I won't be able to add my wife's application onto mine as I am not PR yet. However, she told me that I can withdraw the application and then reapply. MY MA might be wrong, please advise if you have any professional solutions.

Edited by Vishaal

57 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

You can add family to your application after you have applied see 

You can add family members to your application before we decide on your visa.

For the purpose of adding family members to this visa, your family members are:

• your partner
  • your dependent child and stepchild
  • your partner's dependent child and stepchild

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/employer-nomination-scheme-186/temporary-residence-transition-stream#HowTo )

You will need to provide your wife's identity documents and character documents and also submit your marriage certificate

Thanks 

• Thanks 1