2 hours ago, Sarahcustard666 said:

So I got My Golden Phone Call and Email.

Pr today!!!!

I did get the email last week on 4th of April..

We are writing to inform you that your application for an Employer Sponsored Entry visa will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment. To reduce potential processing delays you may wish to commence your application for relevant onshore and offshore police certificates. Additionally, you may also wish to commence your health checks.

My medical and police checks were already done. so just over a week from the email i got PR. I checked it this morning at 5.30am and it just said received on my Immi account. I got the call at 9.45am saying it was all done and had gone straight through!

I applied on the 22nd January. I hope this gives others some hope and I realise I am so so so lucky to have done this so quickly!

Congrat 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

lucky you 😋

may i ask you who gaves you a call ?

19 hours ago, BCS said:

I am happy with my current agent and I won't change it, but always not hurt to have a second opinion and I am quite happy to pay hourly cost as I paid my lawyer.

My agent sent an email to  sponsored.skilled@homeaffairs.gov.au seeking for vacating decision because she thinks it was an error that my salary was not included in training bench mark considering I have been working as full-time trainer for nearly 5 years for the sponsor. She asked me to wait however I just want to know if there is another contact I should try.

My company did also pay over 1% for external training benchmark. We did not provided 2013 to 2015 , but only provided everything after new sponsorship approved after 2016. Agent thougth missing trainer's salary in it should be good enough and she didnot sugguest to provide any further documents at this stage.

Keep us updated, hopefully your agent will get a reply 🤞

Should your salary be included in the training benchmark however? As you are not a Citizen I didn't think it could be counted? I could be wrong, not got much knowledge on the benchmark requirements.

Edited by boo-yaa

1 hour ago, boo-yaa said:

Keep us updated, hopefully your agent will get a reply 🤞

Should your salary be included in the training benchmark however? As you are not a Citizen I didn't think it could be counted? I could be wrong, not got much knowledge on the benchmark requirements.

I think @boo-yaa is right.  The training benchmarks are meant to be applicable to Permanent Residents and Citizens I thought.  Then again, I'm no MA! 🙂

@BCS

It's celebration time!

After a long wait of 22 months my PR it's been granted today

Thank you guys for all the support and the information my timline is in my signature.

Stay strong and never loose your faith!

Edited by Gighen87
  • Like 1
  • Congratulations 16

2 minutes ago, Gighen87 said:

It's celebration time!

After a long wait of 22 months my PR it's been granted today

Thank you guys for all the support and the information my timline is in my signature

Did you receive the recent emails last week advising it would be assigned to a decision maker?

3 hours ago, Ad99 said:

If your nomination is approved - will there be a message in list of correspondence or is that just for visa correspondence?

No you will not be notified from the department regarding your nomination - remember it is a completely different application and is technically your company's application.  They will be notified - or notified by the MA if used for the nomination part.

This may be a silly question, but does anyone know if the department work on Saturdays? Or if nominations are approved on Saturdays?  I think I saw somewhere on  here where people received grants on Saturdays... but I could be wrong. 

Thanks 

3 minutes ago, SBroc said:

This may be a silly question, but does anyone know if the department work on Saturdays? Or if nominations are approved on Saturdays?  I think I saw somewhere on  here where people received grants on Saturdays... but I could be wrong. 

Thanks 

I think some people have said they received approvals on Saturday, but these might have been scheduled from Friday.  I have even seen people said they got theirs on Sunday but these may have been scheduled from Saturday or even Friday.

Hi some good news and a question! 

My visa was granted yesterday after a short wait of 51 days. I know this might sound frustrated for some of you but I really hope you all get the good news soon!!

As the good news came way quicker as expected I got a bit flabbergasted with the next steps, anyone tips regarding health insurance?

I had a Bupa insurance one during my 457 but as I can apply for Medicare right now shall I drop this asap or maybe some other ideas?

• Congratulations 5

2 minutes ago, Takkie said:

Hi some good news and a question! 

My visa was granted yesterday after a short wait of 51 days. I know this might sound frustrated for some of you but I really hope you all get the good news soon!!

As the good news came way quicker as expected I got a bit flabbergasted with the next steps, anyone tips regarding health insurance?

I had a Bupa insurance one during my 457 but as I can apply for Medicare right now shall I drop this asap or maybe some other ideas?

Hi, can you share your full timeline - its good info for others.

Make an appointment with Medicare - you are eligible. 

Silence reader here! 

With GREAT surprise my PR was granted today...

Nomination applied - 26/02/2019

Nomination approved - 19/03/2019

Visa applied - 22/03/2019

Health examination requested - 25/03/2019

Visa granted - 12/04/2019

Occupation - Analyst programmer - NSW

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 10

When did you complete medical?

Silence reader here! 
With GREAT surprise my PR was granted today...
Nomination applied - 26/02/2019
Nomination approved - 19/03/2019
Visa applied - 22/03/2019
Health examination requested - 25/03/2019
Visa granted - 12/04/2019
Occupation - Analyst programmer - NSW

34 minutes ago, Lauraloular said:

Good evening all

I'm just wondering what experience people have had with AFP Police Check Certificates and turn around times?

Keen to hear experiences here.

Thanks

Laura

5-7 business days.

• Thanks 1