50 minutes ago, Laure said:

Just received this email too !

We are writing to inform you that your application for an Employer Sponsored Entry visa will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment.

visa application 18/03/2019

nomination already approved in December 

Hopefully it s something positif !

It’s like lots of applicants receiving this type of email. Hope they will speed up the processing.

17 hours ago, MMHF said:

Hello... yes there is no problem to cancel your private health insurance after getting bridging visa though you are entitled to get Medicare..BUT, i am not sure what visa you had before your 186 application.. if you was a 457 holder your bridging visa is not fully effective caz your 457 still active.. so to continue 457 you must comply the visa conditions,, mentaining the health insurance is one of them...

thank you

Hi ,

i have a friend you apllied for 186 like 8 months before his 457 expires, but he did the same , he canceled his private health cover and applied for medicare . Had no issues . As long as you are entitled to apply for medicare , you wouldn’t need to have that pivate health cover . But still its up to you to maintain that health cover or not . But it wont effect your visa 

• Like 1

Just let you know I have just got Golden email at around 5 pm today.  Now I am crazy happy...!!! And would like to share the good news with you.

I have just joined this forum several days before when I felt despaired after 13 months waiting period. Here is great and most helpful  to help the guys suffering the same blind-mind situation like me. Thanks a lot for all the members here. When you feel despaired, please  have a bit more patience for "IT" which is coming to you just from the corner.

All the best wishes to you!

For details, please refer to my signature.

• Congratulations 21

Has anyone had any issues during the nomination phase where the job advertisements they've used to determine the AMSR has gone beyond the 6 month period after you have submitted your application? I'm concerned that this may be an issues with CO. 

Thanks

6 minutes ago, Jerita said:

One of my Friend was saying that all the Restaurant manager and Cook cases are getting very scrutinised. They often visit the Company as well which delays the process. I am not sure whether its true or false .

Is this happened with you too?

3 hours ago, Laure said:

Just received this email too !

We are writing to inform you that your application for an Employer Sponsored Entry visa will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment.

visa application 18/03/2019

nomination already approved in December 

Hopefully it s something positif !

When was your Company Nomination submitted?  Please update your signature 🙂

2 hours ago, Sure said:

Could someone please let me know if you know anything on my above post?

Thanks.

If you've gone to Bupa with your HAPID for the relevant people on the Visa application you should be fine..  There were some notices a while back saying to disregard any notifications around health examinations if they had already been completed.

However, if you are unsure, pleas check with a registered and reputable MA.

17 minutes ago, SBroc said:

Has anyone had any issues during the nomination phase where the job advertisements they've used to determine the AMSR has gone beyond the 6 month period after you have submitted your application? I'm concerned that this may be an issues with CO. 

Thanks

Do you mean the AMSR for your nominated occupation is now higher than what your nominated company is paying you after six months?  Might be better to speak with a registered and reputable MA.

1 hour ago, Jerita said:

One of my Friend was saying that all the Restaurant manager and Cook cases are getting very scrutinised. They often visit the Company as well which delays the process. I am not sure whether its true or false .

Its not alwyas true , they would come check if they want to make sure the application is legit , or just randomly pay visit . It could be same for any other occupations too not just cooks and restaurant managers . 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jerita said:

Hi Jerita,,

as long as if your are a genuine cook or restaurant manager it would not have any issue..

thank you

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Krl said:

Omg! Visa granted today! Thank you so much guys for this forum. It was the best physiologist during this tough year. Good luck everyone! I wish to get visas as soon as possible! 

Congratulations,  did you received any email from immigration like this "We are writing to inform you that your application for an Employer Sponsored Entry visa will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment."

21 minutes ago, kkv said:

Hi All,

A silent reader here. Just to let you know that I got my pr granted today. Good luck to everyone else 😊

Congratulations,  did you received any email from immigration like this "We are writing to inform you that your application for an Employer Sponsored Entry visa will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment."

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, SBroc said:

One further question, have there been any cases where someone has paid for their visa application but the nomination got refused? What happens in that case, do you lose the visa application fee you paid? 

Thanks

yes you will never get any money. so when you nomination got reject ?? and why 

No I haven’t had it rejected, but I have not submitted my visa application because I’m waiting for my nomination to be approved first. Although now I’m thinking I should apply for the visa, but don’t want to pay for that and then potentially have nomination refused. So I’m wondering if anyone has been in that situation before? 

Thanks