Hello All! Been pretty upset the past couple of weeks as I am well within processing timeline, still no progress on my application. But there's really no point moping around as it's not going to speed anything up! Any Accountants waiting since March'18? All the Best everyone, and hope the new week (the working week starts today in this part of the world) is full of PR grants! 🙂 

Oh and also, in my great depression I seem to have lost the link to our wonderful spreadsheet. Anyone kind enough to share the link at their convenience, please?? 

21 hours ago, Andytomas said:

Thanks for your quick reply.

My situation is a bit different due to the fact that the new director signed all my papers before I applied in April. 

So it should be fine as my MA said. Maybe they will ask further documents to see if something has been changed since new director arrived.

Anyway fingers crossed.

We never know 

Hi

I saw you guys talking about files signed by director. But as far as I know, none of my files were signed by director. Some of them were signed by general manager. Is it mandatory to have director to sign your files?

Thanks!

Guest Ivan Leung

Hi all applicants,

Just want to ask how long should I still need to wait if I’ve already submitted the requested documents from Immigration Govt.?

It has been nearly one month since my last submitted.

Its really a hard suffering!!

Any one here could advice?

Thank you all!

24 minutes ago, Ivan Leung said:

Hi all applicants,

Just want to ask how long should I still need to wait if I’ve already submitted the requested documents from Immigration Govt.?

It has been nearly one month since my last submitted.

Its really a hard suffering!!

Any one here could advice?

Thank you all!

You are asking one of the hardest questions to answer in the world . If you go back few pages yiu would find your amswer . The only answer is “ just sit tight and wait for it “ . Please update yiur signature . 

Hi guy 

On 11/09/2012 at 17:29, whoiam said:

Even my app still says 'received' even though we got an Ack letter last week.Would have imagined it would get updated to 'lodged' at least. Have no idea how this works.

On 14/09/2012 at 17:51, LisaIan said:

Nomination Ack letter received today. Nom was submitted 3 August. The letter states that a case officer has been allocated and our application is progressing. No reference to timelines.

We haven't submitted our visa app yet, waiting for nom approval first.

Things are moving....very pleased!!

Good luck 

Posting again: Hi,  I am a bit worried about my company nomination, we are a small IT company with 4 staff and yearly turn over around 450 - 600 k,  does it delay the application process, as it is not a multinational company with a million dollar turnover.  Does it make a difference? Any suggestion @Hex?

On 14/03/2019 at 11:46, AMcclain said:

Hi everyone,

Congratulations to all who have got their PR ! Cheers...👍

My case is as below :
I have applied on 20th February 2018 for my 457 --> 186 TRT. Nomination and application was logged on 20th Feb 2018. It is for two adults and one child, me being primary applicant.  
I was asked on 4/01/2019 to arrange for PCC ( Australia & home country ) and health examinations which were all submitted by 30/1/2019.
Further information was requested from my sponsor on 29/01/2019 which was submitted on 14/02/2019.
After this there has been no further updates from immi.

My company is a 4 person small IT company and i am the ICT Support Engineer ( nominated position ) for the company. MA says immi is reviewing the further information and documentation received for the nomination before my application is assesed.

How long will this take and what are your thoughts? Obviously stressed and anxious at these times.
State : QLD
Birth country : HR
Application Status shows "Initial assessment" in immi account ( checked this morning )

Thanks ,

Hi @AMcclain , do you have any idea about your company's turnover?  I am also working with a small IT company with 4 people, and the annual turnover is around 500k, So I am a bit worried about my company nomination. Thank you.

On 23/03/2019 at 07:32, Fung said:

Hi

Do you guys receive any email notifications if there’s any new message in your immi account, eg CO requested for new documents, application moved to a new status?

Thanks!

@Fung It depends. There are email notifications that get sent to the person who created the application.

So if you create and are maintaining your application, without an MA, then yes - you'll get an email should anything significant happen on your application. 

- However, as with most cases - if you are using an MA then they would get the email notifications. Meaning, you wouldn't know, unless
a) Your MA tells you or
b) You monitor your application and watch for updates. (This only applies for your visa, not the nomination, you won't get any updates on that - as it's company related.) 

On 23/03/2019 at 20:31, Andytomas said:

Thanks for your quick reply.

My situation is a bit different due to the fact that the new director signed all my papers before I applied in April. 

So it should be fine as my MA said. Maybe they will ask further documents to see if something has been changed since new director arrived.

Anyway fingers crossed.

We never know 

@Andytomas I still think you taking a massive, unnecessary risk, especially as no CO has reviewed your application as yet. 

However, your choice - wish you the best of luck and that the CO's don't ask / suspect anything. 

19 hours ago, Roni S said:

How long it will take to approve company nomination with less than $500k turnover and company size 4?

@Roni S This is a vague and obtuse question. If you review any of the past bunch of pages you'll see many questions like this asked and answered already.

No one will be able to answer this accurately for you - each case is handled on it's own merits. Unfortunately, the best I can give you is to wait for the current waiting times. 

- I suggest you review the last (10-30) pages and see the answered provided for same "estimates". 

Expect the worst and hope for the best. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Fung said:

Hi

I saw you guys talking about files signed by director. But as far as I know, none of my files were signed by director. Some of them were signed by general manager. Is it mandatory to have director to sign your files?

Thanks!

@Fung Please add your details to your signature (https://www.pomsinoz.com/settings/signature/).
This will help us in assisting you. 

3 hours ago, Roni S said:

Hi @AMcclain , do you have any idea about your company's turnover?  I am also working with a small IT company with 4 people, and the annual turnover is around 500k, So I am a bit worried about my company nomination. Thank you.

Hi, my company's turnover is less than 500K. No point in getting yourself worried. Sit tight, enjoy your days and hope of the best.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hex said:

@Andytomas I still think you taking a massive, unnecessary risk, especially as no CO has reviewed your application as yet. 

However, your choice - wish you the best of luck and that the CO's don't ask / suspect anything. 

What do you mean? 

Do you think I should update it or I’m over thinking about it? 

On 14/02/2019 at 07:16, Woidy said:

Hi. I’m a dependent 186 visa DE. My husband don’t want to track his application. But I’m really want. Can I track it . I have immiaccount. And the TRN . Please any body could tell me how. Thanks 

Hi

May I know what is your update now??

I have same occupation and still waiting.

31 minutes ago, Andytomas said:

What do you mean? 

Do you think I should update it or I’m over thinking about it? 

Any changes in circumstances should be communicated to the department - therefore it would be recommended to do so.  It is unlikely to affect your application as like you said same ABN etc... 

Not worth the risk to not disclose any changes

• Like 1