20 minutes ago, Tiago said:

Hi @sydneyishuk 

I just spoke with my company HR and The company got approved as a standard Business Sponsorship - Aus in 03 September 2018.  And what the hell my MA do not requested my medical exams early?  Is that a nomination approved?

Hi Tiago,

Please update your signature and provide the following details and you will be added to the spreadsheet.

State: 
Birth Country: 
Stream:

Number of applicants: 
ENS 186 
Nomination applied:

186 Application submitted: 
IMMI Status: 

Standard Business Sponsorship is to enable the company to sponsor the foreign worker (for example 457 visa and 482 visa).  For 186 visa then they must then must apply for the nomination.   Approval of Standard Business Sponsorship is not the nomination approval.

Edited by sydneyishuk
typo

On 12/03/2019 at 11:23, Hex said:

@Sanji If this is the same company then it would be fine and shouldn't affect your application at all.

You would, however, need to update the department / your application with a "change of circumstances" and let them know of the new address. 

Hi ,

my immi account status shows as “ in effect “ what does this really mean ?

thanks 

3 minutes ago, Sanji said:

Hi ,

my immi account status shows as “ in effect “ what does this really mean ?

thanks 

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-text/online-account/Documents/status_immiaccount.pdf

I haven't seen "in effect" status before on immi account.  Are you looking in VEVO or immi account?  Because in VEVO will take into account current visa which I can assume (from your signature) that your Bridging Visa is in effect

1 minute ago, sydneyishuk said:

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-text/o

1 minute ago, sydneyishuk said:

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-text/online-account/Documents/status_immiaccount.pdf

I haven't seen "in effect" status before on immi account.  Are you looking in VEVO or immi account?  Because in VEVO will take into account current visa which I can assume (from your signature) that your Bridging Visa is in effect

nline-account/Documents/status_immiaccount.pdf

Im looking at Vevo,

how do i make an immi account?

thanks 

1 hour ago, sydneyishuk said:

Hi Tiago,

Please update your signature and provide the following details and you will be added to the spreadsheet.

Occupation
State: 
Birth Country: 
Stream:

Number of applicants: 
ENS 186 
Nomination applied:

186 Application submitted: 
IMMI Status: 

Standard Business Sponsorship is to enable the company to sponsor the foreign worker (for example 457 visa and 482 visa).  For 186 visa then they must then must apply for the nomination.   Approval of Standard Business Sponsorship is not the nomination approval.

State: NSW
Birth Country: Brazil
Stream: 186

Number of applicants: 2 but will be 3 in 3 weeks😁
ENS 186 
Nomination applied: 18 August 2018

186 Application submitted: 23 August 2018
IMMI Status: Received

Edited by Tiago

2 hours ago, sydneyishuk said:

Your employer will be able to tell you once the nomination has been approved.  Yes, only the company has access to nomination part of the application.

Thanks @sydneyishuk. Will my MA be informed as well if the nomination is approved? I am not sure if my employer is monitoring the status of their nomination to me. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Sanji said:

Im looking at Vevo,

how do i make an immi account?

thanks 

Go to https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login 

- click create account

- Once immi account is created you will need to import application by providing 

Application Reference number

Main applicant details

- Date of birth

- Travel document number

- Passport Country

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TBO said:

Thanks @sydneyishuk. Will my MA be informed as well if the nomination is approved? I am not sure if my employer is monitoring the status of their nomination to me. Thank you.

If MA was used for the nomination they will be the first to hear - then they will let your employer know. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hex said:

An announcement made today confirming the new cap changes, from 190 000 to 160 000. 

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/mar/20/coalitions-permanent-migration-cap-revealed-as-morrison-launches-population-policy 

Again, I wouldn't worry to much about this, as it's on par with what last years intake was anyway (162 000).

Interesting about the new visa with 3 year residency before PR though, sounds like they'll try anything to reduce congestion in major cities. 

Further to this, I just seen a news flash, that they are increasing the  limit on  Employee Sponsored VISA cap, up 3500 - I think this will more hit Independent Skill Based VISA's. 

Edited by Whites.uk

Good afternoon everyone

I would like to share some good news...Just got the golden email...I just cant express how happy i am right now.

Goodluck to every9ne who is waiting for it.

And  i would like to thanks everyone here who have been helping with all their experiences,giving advice and supporting with just being positive.

I already updated my signature

Goodluck friends.

• Congratulations 18

8 minutes ago, Beingme said:

First of all congratulations. I am on same occupation waiting from dec 2017. Which PESE was it from. 

Hi Guys,

I am following this forum from last 6 months, Its really very helps to me. I got my nomination approved on 2 march 2018 & now i am waiting for visa approval. Hope it will get approve soon.  I have long Story to get  my nomination. My company did not pay training for year 2016-17 but we show internal training actually we always hire people who do not have experience , we provide them training so we keep all details like when we give training & how many hours took to be able work on machine by them self. So it really helps to me to reach the training expenses but for year 2017-2018 my company hire few apprentices. So we got a positive result. I am happy that we got it, I pray for all of them who are waiting for there results. You will get soon. Best of luck to all of you.

Thanks,

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 5

1 minute ago, G Singh said:

Hi Guys,

I am following this forum from last 6 months, Its really very helps to me. I got my nomination approved on 2 march 2018 & now i am waiting for visa approval. Hope it will get approve soon.  I have long Story to get  my nomination. My company did not pay training for year 2016-17 but we show internal training actually we always hire people who do not have experience , we provide them training so we keep all details like when we give training & how many hours took to be able work on machine by them self. So it really helps to me to reach the training expenses but for year 2017-2018 my company hire few apprentices. So we got a positive result. I am happy that we got it, I pray for all of them who are waiting for there results. You will get soon. Best of luck to all of you.

Thanks,

Hi G Singh,

Welcome to the community - please share your timeline and also update to include in your signature.  Then you  can get updated into the spreadsheet.

State: 
Birth Country: 
Stream: 
Number of applicants: 
186 Nomination applied:  
186 Visa applied: 

IMMI Status: 

To add to your signature go to your account settings > signature

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ash1983 said:

Good afternoon everyone

I would like to share some good news...Just got the golden email...I just cant express how happy i am right now.

Goodluck to every9ne who is waiting for it.

And  i would like to thanks everyone here who have been helping with all their experiences,giving advice and supporting with just being positive.

I already updated my signature

Goodluck friends.

Ur lucky guy ash. I m waiting too 22 august 2018 as cook. I hope good news will come soon

• Sad 1

Hi Guys

Sharing my good news. After a long long journey stretching over 17 months, finally got our PR visa approved. 

I must say its all so surreal right now. It will take some time to sink in.

Beyond all the doubts and infinite patience there lies true bliss. 

I did the Champagne trick and held a bottle in my desk. Definitely some magical truth to this. Highly recommended. 

• Congratulations 13

Congrats to everyone, must be a relief. Enjoy your freedom!

However I get more and more frustrated to see people that apply over a year after me getting many PR’s lately.

It really feels like my day is never gonna happen 

Edited by Suusz
  • Sad 7

4 hours ago, Whites.uk said:

Hey All!

Just had my Silver Email, totally surprised! 

Thinking as I'm on the Grandfathered role I'd be waiting at least another 3 months.

This came in yesterday (19/03/2019) - so guess I won't  be a lucky Nom/Visa 1 day guy! 

Gives me some hope as I am also on grandfathered option and applied June 2018.

Any requested information on the nomination?  What did your company do for training benchmarks?

Thanks in advance.

Hi 

Guys 

I'm waiting from Nov 17 from SA as a Sales and marketing manager , and still not received any single updates from immi.

So, may I do skill assessment as a backup plan? I'm so confused about what to do. How can I applied for skill assessment? How long does it take?

Thanks in Advance.

2 minutes ago, BB88 said:

Gives me some hope as I am also on grandfathered option and applied June 2018.

Any requested information on the nomination?  What did your company do for training benchmarks?

Thanks in advance.

Hey - no information requested fortunately from what I can see.

I' m really not sure about the training benchmarks, this was all done by our Managing Director and my Line Manager.

My VISA application is still 'Received' according to my MA. 

5 minutes ago, Whites.uk said:

Hey - no information requested fortunately from what I can see.

I' m really not sure about the training benchmarks, this was all done by our Managing Director and my Line Manager.

My VISA application is still 'Received' according to my MA. 

Thanks for taking the time to reply.  Hopefully you are all good soon enough!

FYI, you can import “your” application in to your own ImmiAccount assuming you have the TRN number for the visa application.  You can then check the progress of that without relying on your MA for constant updates.  It’s both a blessing and a curse as I find myself checking too many times throughout the day.

• Like 1