Hi all,

After 16 months of waiting we got an email to request more information. (186 Direct / Software Engineer submitted on 21/07/2015)

They have requested to my defacto to do the IELTS (again) as the validity was expired (sadly it was valid when it was uploaded but with this huge delay the 3 years have been past )

Anyway, since Friday 24/11/2017 we have 28 days to provide a new IELTS (so before the 22/12/2017) ... so she has booked for this Saturday.(02/12/2017)

She has been injured yesterday and her test on Saturday is compromise, she block her back and she can not stay 3-4 hours on the same position.

What's happen  if we get a session a week later (09/12/2017) and book an academic test instead of the general.

You need 13 days to get the result it will be on the 22/12/2017. Sounds like very risky 

What your recommendation ? thanks for your help.

3 hours ago, Waris said:

U should be for sure .. talk to your employer .. ask your migration agent to get one for u .. u won’t be able to get your medical done untill you deliver your baby for sure .. have u created an immi account ?? 

There is an option in immiacount to get hap id 

No haven’t create immi account. I will create now

Hi all,
After 16 months of waiting we got an email to request more information. (186 Direct / Software Engineer submitted on 21/07/2015)
They have requested to my defacto to do the IELTS (again) as the validity was expired (sadly it was valid when it was uploaded but with this huge delay the 3 years have been past )
Anyway, since Friday 24/11/2017 we have 28 days to provide a new IELTS (so before the 22/12/2017) ... so she has booked for this Saturday.(02/12/2017)
She has been injured yesterday and her test on Saturday is compromise, she block her back and she can not stay 3-4 hours on the same position.
What's happen  if we get a session a week later (09/12/2017) and book an academic test instead of the general.
You need 13 days to get the result it will be on the 22/12/2017. Sounds like very risky 

Hi,sorry to hear that,I think you can call immi and tell them the situation.
By the way,Is your wife living here with you or overseas?

16 hours ago, Nical said:

Hi all,

Mate, as per below she does not need to sit IELTS again at all. Follow up with your MA or immigration and argue on it. It is not fair.

Eligibility- All streams

Who could get this visa

• You might be able to get this visa if you:
  • have been nominated by an approved Australian employer within the six months before you apply
  • are under the age of 50 at the time of application, if you are applying under the Temporary Residence stream, or are under the age of 45 if you are applying under the Direct Entry stream
  • have the required skills and qualifications for the position (at time of application lodgement you must have the required skills and qualifications for the position you have been nominated for – you must hold any mandatory registration, license or professional membership, or you must already be fully assessed as suitable by the relevant body)
  • have appropriate English language skills (at the time of application lodgement)
  • meet health and character requirements
  • meet the requirements of the stream in which you apply.

Hope she get better soon.

• Like 1

Hey guys

I’ve  been spying this thread for the last 15 months.

Today my migration lawyer called me to advise me that my PR has been granted !

Market Research Analyst

Nomination applied on 17/09/2016

Visa applied on 17/10/2016

nomination and visa granted 01/12/2017

Absolutely ecstatic!! 

Positive thoughts to all those that have been waiting for 12 months + I really wish and sincerely hope that good news will come very soon!!

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Dreampath said:

Hey guys

Market Research Analyst

Absolutely ecstatic!! 

Positive thoughts to all those that have been waiting for 12 months + I really wish and sincerely hope that good news will come very soon!!

Congrats is that trt or RSMS 

Hey guys
Market Research Analyst
Absolutely ecstatic!! 

Congrats mate! Well deserved!
And big thanks to think about the ones who have been waiting for more than 12 months! [emoji5]
Enjoy your freedom! [emoji5]

Congrats mate! Well deserved!
And big thanks to think about the ones who have been waiting for more than 12 months! [emoji5]
Enjoy your freedom! [emoji5]

And I'm happy to see they're starting reviewing old applications!!!!
I hope to only see approvals for the 2016 applications!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [emoji5]

Hi all, i just have one issue on my file, my employer need to submitted one document from his accontant as my migration agent told him, but he Didn’t  provide that to my agent at the time of my logdement, than my agent lodge my file without that letter on 15/11/2017 186 trt,  just today i got cal from my agent informed me that thing, and he said that when he got that letter from employer he will update on my file, it’s doesn’t effect on my file, can anyone help me Is this correct? 

2 hours ago, parveen said:

Congrats bro I want to know did They ask u to do Medical again because my one is going to expire soon in December and finish 14 months

Nah I didn’t need to do medicals again. I know my MA sent an email to follow up 2 weeks ago on my case which they rejected the claim to process, so it was definitely a surprise when I got a phone call today. My advice is keep nagging if your file is 12m+ old

On 01/12/2017 at 14:20, Dons_30032017 said:

Mate, as per below she does not need to sit IELTS again at all. Follow up with your MA or immigration and argue on it. It is not fair.

Eligibility- All streams

Who could get this visa

• You might be able to get this visa if you:
  • have been nominated by an approved Australian employer within the six months before you apply
  • are under the age of 50 at the time of application, if you are applying under the Temporary Residence stream, or are under the age of 45 if you are applying under the Direct Entry stream
  • have the required skills and qualifications for the position (at time of application lodgement you must have the required skills and qualifications for the position you have been nominated for – you must hold any mandatory registration, license or professional membership, or you must already be fully assessed as suitable by the relevant body)
  • have appropriate English language skills (at the time of application lodgement)
  • meet health and character requirements
  • meet the requirements of the stream in which you apply.

Hope she get better soon.

Please let us know what you’re going to do.

A MA friend of mine also advised me to take English test again. Mine is expired as well. 

Edited by Dom

Hey guys
Market Research Analyst
Absolutely ecstatic!! 

Congratulations dear