4 minutes ago, khan010 said:
25 minutes ago, Siddu said:
Congratulations mate emoji253.png
when did you got the grant ?

thanks mate I just got the grant letter from my MA in the evening

Oh great , immi website is down for system maintenance...

cheers once again congratulations mate enjoy ?

cheers once again congratulations mate enjoy [emoji253]
Thanks a lot mate. yeah I know it's not working due to maintainace. I really wish from my heart that you and all other members in this group get a good news soon. good luck everyone.

21 minutes ago, khan010 said:
27 minutes ago, Siddu said:
cheers once again congratulations mate enjoy emoji253.png

Thanks a lot mate. yeah I know it's not working due to maintainace. I really wish from my heart that you and all other members in this group get a good news soon. good luck everyone.

Thank you mate 

• Like 1

Check it out.

here is the petition for Visa applicants for sub class 457/186/187 are waiting for decision since last many moths. Delay in decision is impacting lives of applicants. Many nominations are expired due to delay in 457 visa decisions.https://www.change.org/p/the-hon-peter-dutton-mp-minister-for-home-affairs-minister-for-immigration-and-border-protection-1-finalise-pending-nom-visa-applications-lodged-under-visa-sub-class-457-186-and-187

12 minutes ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

I didn't get it bro?

We are coming to the end of the financial year and the immigration target is 170,000 people I believe. They may be close to it and therefore they may slow processing down until July 1 when they enter a new year and therefore a new quota number.

32 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

We are coming to the end of the financial year and the immigration target is 170,000 people I believe. They may be close to it and therefore they may slow processing down until July 1 when they enter a new year and therefore a new quota number.

That would literally suuuuck. Wonder how much they've done so far this year

5 minutes ago, pzuk said:

That would literally suuuuck. Wonder how much they've done so far this year

There was a number floating round on here as recent as a few weeks ago if i remember. It seemed that they were coming in under the target, Think they were on track to hit 150,000 which is interesting. I think Dutton wanted to reduce the target number further but the PM wanted to keep it at 170,000 so there is a bit of tension in the party. Draw your own conclusion from that when predicting the final number on July 1.

On 02/06/2018 at 08:22, Siddu said:

It may take 28days or more 

and may be less than that.

when did your medicals expired?

and haven’t you updated the partner English test copy ?

you are very lucky they asked you to provide the training and 

have seen few got refused for not showing the training.

reply would be great and much appreciate, thank you.

@Siddu actually I did not submit my medical at first place because I have plan to holiday and think that they might required for new medical check so I left the medical until they required.

about my parter English test, We submit it with our application, but for partner the result just only valid for 1year before lodge and my partner one is expired.

I knew that I quite lucky to got ask for update BAS and training as some others did not get this chance.

wish you guys get ask for further docs or Grant soon soon.

1 hour ago, P102Be said:

@Siddu actually I did not submit my medical at first place because I have plan to holiday and think that they might required for new medical check so I left the medical until they required.

about my parter English test, We submit it with our application, but for partner the result just only valid for 1year before lodge and my partner one is expired.

I knew that I quite lucky to got ask for update BAS and training as some others did not get this chance.

wish you guys get ask for further docs or Grant soon soon.

Thanks for the reply mate 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Navsandy said:

She said case officer want reassess my file thats way my file go in to pro

Are you sure she didn't say 'process'?

Either way, sounds like they're processing? Best of luck!!

• Like 1

Just a quick question.. 

When we submitted our application it said that the English test "must have been completed within 36 months of visa application lodgement". Today I saw the immi website saying 12 months and not 36 months.  Did anyone else see this or Am I crazy?? ?  Was it always 12 months?

Edited by EDB07

8 minutes ago, EDB07 said:

Just a quick question.. 

When we submitted our application it said that the English test "must have been completed within 36 months of visa application lodgement". Today I saw the immi website saying 12 months and not 36 months.  Did anyone else see this or Am I crazy?? ?  Was it always 12 months?

I read 3 yrs

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/work/work/age-skill-and-english-language-exemptions-permanent-employer-sponsored-programme#