31 minutes ago, june16 said:

how long you are waiting?

my file open in late march for visa & nomination 

document provided april . nomination approved april 

further documents requested in may prvided next day 

till now furthur assessment without any news at all...

Calling MA regularly asking him to follow with mail or call but he don't want to chase .he is saying be patient & wait further request means they are processing...

I also want to call... but at the same time hoping that it will come without call..

What is your occupation mate?

anyone have a clue, How long do we need to wait after submit the further required doc?

They ask for update training and BAS from Restaurant and my partner English test and our health examinatsion. we  submited all further doc last Monday.

I applied as Cook trt

both nom and visa applied on 26 June 2017

9 hours ago, P102Be said:

anyone have a clue, How long do we need to wait after submit the further required doc?

They ask for update training and BAS from Restaurant and my partner English test and our health examinatsion. we  submited all further doc last Monday.

I applied as Cook trt

both nom and visa applied on 26 June 2017

It may take 28days or more 

and may be less than that.

when did your medicals expired?

and haven’t you updated the partner English test copy ?

you are very lucky they asked you to provide the training and 

have seen few got refused for not showing the training.

reply would be great and much appreciate, thank you.

Hi All,

I've been a silent reader for a while ... I check my immi status every morning and was shocked to see "finalised" on a SATURDAY!!  

Nom / PR application submitted - 15 Sep 2107

Nom / PR approved / granted - 02 Jun 2018   (8.7 months)  No further documents requested ~ 

Conference & Event Organiser (TRT, LR)

The increasing processing times have been stressing me out (and my baby due at the end of the year)  I consider myself lucky and wishing everyone on this forum the best!   ... and Thank you "Heidi" from Department of Home Affairs, you made my day/year/LIFE!!!

•  
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, KellyOO said:

Hi All,

I've been a silent reader for a while ... I check my immi status every morning and was shocked to see "finalised" on a SATURDAY!!  

Nom / PR approved / granted - 02 Jun 2018   (8.7 months)  No further documents requested ~ 

The increasing processing times have been stressing me out (and my baby due at the end of the year)  I consider myself lucky and wishing everyone on this forum the best!   ... and Thank you "Heidi" from Department of Home Affairs, you made my day/year/LIFE!!!

•  

Congrats mate.

You're very lucky.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, KellyOO said:

Hi All,

•  

Congratulations... very lucky and guess what the baby will have the Aussie Passport. All the best with the Birth 

Edited by Alibaba
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, KellyOO said:

Hi All,

•  

Congratulations enjoy ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KellyOO said:

Hi All,

•  

So lucky! Congrats!

20 minutes ago, khan010 said:

Pr granted guys . No docs requested . both nomination and visa applied 5th of September 2017. Position contract administrator. HR Country. Thanks everyone for your help. I still can't believe.

Congratulations mate ?

when did you got the grant ?

8 hours ago, KellyOO said:

Hi All,

•  

Congratulations ??

30 minutes ago, khan010 said:

Pr granted guys . No docs requested . both nomination and visa applied 5th of September 2017. Position contract administrator. HR Country. Thanks everyone for your help. I still can't believe.

Congratulations...??   Enjoy 

• Like 1