1 hour ago, mvlm said:

Hey guys, I couldn't be more happy.... My PR has been granted!

As I posted before, I made a bot to update me automatically but it didn't work cause I set it to run only on business days and guess what, my pr was granted on SATURDAY!

I logged on my account to see if the timeframes had changed for me too and couldn't believe when I saw the status finalised. For a second I didn't know wtf was going know cause I was so used to seeing Received that I didn't recognise the page.

Developer Programmer
HR

TRT
On shore
Application/nomination date:  03/12/2017
Granted: 
21/4/2018

I'm so sorry for the people who have been waited for a long time, I know it's not fair that some people are approved quicker but hold strong, your time will come!

THIS IS AMAZING NEWS!

What a fab surprise for you given your BOT efforts!!! hahahah

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

On 20/04/2018 at 22:12, Ullu said:

Hello to all

I am silent reader. I am very happy today. Got pr grant. Hope everyone get their pr soon.

186 TRT Stream  as a Cook

Nomination lodged 7 june 2017

Visa lodged      13 june 2017

Nomination grant   20 April 2018

Pr grant            23 april 2018

No documents asked . 

• Like 4

Just now, Ozdream1 said:

I think that we could talk about improvements if these processing time were true emoji2.png

They are true for some people....

I wish people in this group would be more positive ....

Positive attracts positive - i am a firm believer in law of attraction!!!

All this negativity is not healthy!!!

3 minutes ago, Jsth said:

Hello to all

I am silent reader. I am very happy today. Got pr grant. Hope everyone get their pr soon.

No documents asked . 

EXHIBIT A!

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU MUST BE OVER THE MOON!!!

12 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

They are true for some people....

I wish people in this group would be more positive ....

Positive attracts positive - i am a firm believer in law of attraction!!!

All this negativity is not healthy!!!

It's not about being positive or negative seriously... :) it's just a fact.. They're currently processing applications between June 2016 to December 2017.

So this is better to not have too high expectations and just be happy if it happens in a shorter time frame.

Disappointment is even worse :) 

1 hour ago, boo-yaa said:

They wont refuse an application for an out of date Police check. You uploaded it at the time and it was in date - so I wouldn't worry about this.

When its assigned to an agent - they may request a new one they may not. 

You could always just apply for another anyway and upload the doc when it comes through. This would prevent further delays if they do request it to be done again.

I'm in a similar situation - UK one expires soon.

Cheers. I feel like i can confidently leave this for now. If necessary i'll get a fast tracked one couriered over when the request comes through. At this point i'll be happy to have the file opened at all, waiting another month for them to review updated docs will be the least of my worries.

Edited by millski88
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ozdream1 said:

It's not about being positive or negative seriously... :) it's just a fact.. They're currently processing applications between June 2016 to December 2017.

So this is better to not have too high expectations and just be happy if it happens in a shorter time frame.

Disappointment is even worse :) 

Only an un-positive person would be factual in an area in which time and time again has proven itself to be completely sporadic and luck of the drawer! No body knows how they allocate files - its a mystery.... so being positive in the lottery of visa applications i find some what warming ... Its also worked so far for me :-) 

57 minutes ago, Jsth said:

Hello to all

No documents asked . 

Congratulations...??

Finally you will not deal with this  waiting time jokes anymore!! ??

29 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

Only an un-positive person would be factual in an area in which time and time again has proven itself to be completely sporadic and luck of the drawer! No body knows how they allocate files - its a mystery.... so being positive in the lottery of visa applications i find some what warming ... Its also worked so far for me :-) 

I'm glad that your positivity will make your visa granted in the published timeframe :) 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

Its more about being realistic than negative. The people who these time frames are true for, are seriously the lucky ones. Good on them. Hopefully no one else has to wait like me for 17 months (and still waiting). My file has been opened at least, but some people they have been waiting 16+ months and have not heard a single word. Understandably this is where the positivity starts to slip away.

All our situations differ too, some are in a rush to move on, some luckier ones are happy to wait. We’re all in this together. Lets lend a hand of support and encouragement and not make this long and stressful situation any harder.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, AJSAJS said:

Its more about being realistic than negative. The people who these time frames are true for, are seriously the lucky ones. Good on them. Hopefully no one else has to wait like me for 17 months (and still waiting). My file has been opened at least, but some people they have been waiting 16+ months and have not heard a single word. Understandably this is where the positivity starts to slip away.

All our situations differ too, some are in a rush to move on, some luckier ones are happy to wait. We’re all in this together. Lets lend a hand of support and encouragement and not make this long and stressful situation any harder.

Well said. Lets keep the good vibes up as much as possible although its bloody hard.

P.S - I reckon you are going to get yours this week. Lets see if im right!

5 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Well said. Lets keep the good vibes up as much as possible although its bloody hard.

P.S - I reckon you are going to get yours this week. Lets see if im right!

I have some bets going on for that exact reason. I'm less encouraged that it will be this week and I'm basing that on the 28 day rule (if its even a rule). Wherever you are you will hear me scream either way. Best of luck  to everyone.

1 hour ago, Bellabonkers said:

Good one!

What's with your case? Any Progress?

1 hour ago, Ozdream1 said:

I'm glad that your positivity will make your visa granted in the published timeframe :) 

It hasn't got my visa granted in the time frame no but it sure has hell has made my journey a lot lighter. 

1 hour ago, AJSAJS said:

'Realistic" is a classic negative person term! 

Look guys- i really don't expect to be ridiculed for being positive ...

Coming on here to see whinging and complaining rather then encouragement and support is soul destroying... 

I don't pick on every post i don't agree with and pull it apart ... perhaps i should though... seems to be totally okay on this forum of love and happiness!!!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Fida said:

Good one!

What's with your case? Any Progress?

No nothing with me....

I emailed last week as my companies application had reached the maximum of 60 files possible to upload as evidence and we got a response to say that we need to respond to that email with the additional evidence we needed to upload (which was new letter from accountant) and that they would upload it to our application for us.....

Still received..... 

14 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

It hasn't got my visa granted in the time frame no but it sure has hell has made my journey a lot lighter. 

'Realistic" is a classic negative person term! 

Look guys- i really don't expect to be ridiculed for being positive ...

Coming on here to see whinging and complaining rather then encouragement and support is soul destroying... 

I don't pick on every post i don't agree with and pull it apart ... perhaps i should though... seems to be totally okay on this forum of love and happiness!!!

This forum is here for people to look for advice and its also ok for them to vent their frustrations. Unfortunately you cant control the content. Darling I'm not ridiculing you for being Positive, all I'm saying is allow people to express how they feel without you ridiculing them for not feeling like you do. You calling people Un-positive and Negative is not very encouraging. The ridiculing is clearly on your side alone. I hope you don't end up waiting 17 months, see how you feel in 6 months time and come back to me. Like I said were all in very different situations. Just let people say what they want. Its not personal its just frustration directed at DIBP process. We're entitled to be frustrated and entitled to voice that, just like you are entitled to be positive, no one is trying to take that away from you. Like I said in my previous post "We’re all in this together. Lets lend a hand of support and encouragement and not make this long and stressful situation any harder". Best of luck.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

No nothing with me....

I emailed last week as my companies application had reached the maximum of 60 files possible to upload as evidence and we got a response to say that we need to respond to that email with the additional evidence we needed to upload (which was new letter from accountant) and that they would upload it to our application for us.....

Still received..... 

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh