2 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

MINE HAS BEEN UPDATED TOO!

DIRECT ENTRY TIME IS GOING DOWN DOWN DOWN!

WOOHOO!

MINE NOW SAYS 9-12 MONTHS WAIT....

OFFICIALLY I CAN CALL NOW (Been waiting 3 days over the 1 year mark)....

WHAT NUMBER ARE PEOPLE USING TO CALL NOW DAYS?

I don't think there is a number you can call now! They closed it a few weeks ago as far as i'm aware.

Guest deepak1986
3 minutes ago, LLL said:

Mine is updated to 11 to 12 months as well. Have you been contacted to provide docs? 

I was contacted to provide AFP after 11 months and now is further assessment. May will be the 12th months since my application.

i guess that’s maybe the last reason why timeline is updated. Not sure though 

Mine has not been allocated yet..it is near about 11 and half month and  can you please share your occupation?

Hey guys.

My police checks expire soon, i'm about 7 months in to waiting on TRT.

I emailed the NSW PESE email to ask this question last week but have had no response. Based on people's recent experience should I replace them immediately or wait to be asked?

Thanks

Tom

Just now, millski88 said:

Hey guys.

My police checks expire soon, i'm about 7 months in to waiting on TRT.

I emailed the NSW PESE email to ask this question last week but have had no response. Based on people's recent experience should I replace them immediately or wait to be asked?

Thanks

Tom

Wait until asked.....

Only company financial's need to be updated regularly based on quarter or annual financial reports....

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

Wait until asked.....

Only company financial's need to be updated regularly based on quarter or annual financial reports....

Thank you. It's only the UK ones that expire soon, and we haven't left Australia since we submitted. I am due back in the UK for a month in July though... i'm guessing due to that they might ask me to update them when my case is opened, which is fine. So long as is doesn't get refused on the spot!

Edited by millski88

2 minutes ago, Ahmed2 said:

Always the time frame is changed.they have no fixed time frame.its too bad for us.they not understand in our emotion

Too true.
My colleague with the same occupation, same job as me got approved his visa on Friday last week.

He applied in September 17, 4 months AFTER me.

Luck of the draw, so far unlucky :-)

8 minutes ago, millski88 said:

Thank you. It's only the UK ones that expire soon, and we haven't left Australia since we submitted. I am due back in the UK for a month in July though... i'm guessing due to that they might ask me to update them when my case is opened, which is fine. So long as is doesn't get refused on the spot!

No on the spot refusals for un updated police checks - as of yet!!! These guys are roofless so who knows.... from what everyone has said though its down to the CO discretion.... I have visited home since we got our UK checks so i imagine they will ask us to re do - pain in the butt.... that's if they ever open my file? :P

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, millski88 said:

They wont refuse an application for an out of date Police check. You uploaded it at the time and it was in date - so I wouldn't worry about this.

When its assigned to an agent - they may request a new one they may not. 

You could always just apply for another anyway and upload the doc when it comes through. This would prevent further delays if they do request it to be done again.

I'm in a similar situation - UK one expires soon.

• Like 1

Hey guys, I couldn't be more happy.... My PR has been granted!

As I posted before, I made a bot to update me automatically but it didn't work cause I set it to run only on business days and guess what, my pr was granted on SATURDAY!

I logged on my account to see if the timeframes had changed for me too and couldn't believe when I saw the status finalised. For a second I didn't know wtf was going know cause I was so used to seeing Received that I didn't recognise the page.

Developer Programmer
HR

TRT
On shore
Application/nomination date:  03/12/2017
Granted: 
21/4/2018

I'm so sorry for the people who have been waited for a long time, I know it's not fair that some people are approved quicker but hold strong, your time will come!

Edited by mvlm
  • Like 6

15 minutes ago, mvlm said:

As I posted before, I made a bot to update me automatically but it didn't work cause I set it to run only on business days and guess what, my pr was granted on SATURDAY!

Developer Programmer
HR

TRT
On shore
Granted: 
21/4/2018

I'm so sorry for the people who have been waited for a long time, I know it's not fair that some people are approved quicker but hold strong, your time will come!

Congrats mate. Always hard to see someone get turned round quickly but happy for you nonetheless!

And LOL about the bot!!!

Edited by Parkesy
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, mvlm said:

Developer Programmer
HR

TRT
On shore
Granted: 
21/4/2018

Brilliant news. Congratulations. Your Bot post made us all laugh, so thanks for that. Enjoy your freedom. Well done.

Also....

WTF with these visa timeline changes. Its like every time I get close to the 90% number, they push it back a month. If I believed in God I would be seriously questioning his/her motives right now. Literally taking the piss.

Edited by Parkesy
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Also....

WTF with these visa timeline changes. Its like every time I get close to the 90% number, they push it back a month. If I believed in God I would be seriously questioning his/her motives right now. Literally taking the piss.

I agree. I've been waiting almost 17 months! I now take all of that Timeline "Standards" with a pinch of salt. It means nothing. Taking the piss is putting it lightly.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1