On 2018/4/17 at 21:05, KD31 said:

I don’t want to disappoint you by my story as we all have different destiny.... but i applied nom and visa on 11/5/17 and my file was opened at 5.5 months asked for docs again opened exact after 28days and asked further docs.... I submitted docs on 6/12/17 but since then no news .... I called them 3 times and my MA emailed them once ..... every time I got the reply that file is under processing.... when I submitted further docs I was so hopeful that they will open file again in 28days but don’t whether its my luck or what.... I understand people are waiting for years without news and are sad....but my file opened when I wasn’t even thinking about it and since then everyday this PR thing got struck in my mind.... i have already crossed 11 months and still waiting..... sometimes I loose hope, get angry at my loved ones for no reason, get annoyed easily then there comes days when I am so hopeful but by the end of the day same story.... don’t know how to control myself and stop thinking about it.... people say don’t think about it and it will come ..... but can’t.... well as I mentioned that everyone has different destiny so there could be chances that you might get it in a week but I would suggest to not put all your thoughts and hopes in this as it hurts more when you have to wait longer even after your case has been opened

I can feel you KD31, I have experienced all the syndromes described haha... For everyone here please look after your own health & mental health & your family's because it is not worth you & your family health & happiness over a visa run. I mean the visa is very important, it is the foundation of your future, I get that. However, if you lose health & happiness, what is the purpose of all these sweat, blood and tears??? The Grant of Visa won't set you free, your mindset will. You have no control over how other ppl/ DIBP/ government treating you, but you can choose how to respond internally, and the reaction you chose to have is going to define yourself.

- From someone who had been there.

P.S

My visa granted on 20/04/2018 after exactly 1 year of anxious wait

1st Nomination lodged 19/4/2017

1st Nomination & Application Refused 15/9/2017

2nd Nomination lodged 20/10/2017

2nd Application lodged 6/11/2017

Further doc & medical & Police check requested 15/2/2018

Nomination granted 9/03/2018

TRT Sales Representative

All the best and luck to everybody here and out there.

• Like 5

I can feel you KD31, I have experienced all the syndromes described haha... For everyone here please look after your own health & mental health & your family's because it is not worth you & your family health & happiness over a visa run. I mean the visa is very important, it is the foundation of your future, I get that. However, if you lose health & happiness, what is the purpose of all these sweat, blood and tears??? The Grant of Visa won't set you free, your mindset will. You have no control over how other ppl/ DIBP/ government treating you, but you can choose how to respond internally, and the reaction you chose to have is going to define yourself.
- From someone who had been there.
P.S
My visa granted on 20/04/2018 after exactly 1 year of anxious wait
1st Nomination lodged 19/4/2017
1st Nomination & Application Refused 15/9/2017
2nd Nomination lodged 20/10/2017
2nd Application lodged 6/11/2017
Further doc & medical & Police check requested 15/2/2018
Nomination granted 9/03/2018
TRT Sales Representative
All the best and luck to everybody here and out there.
Congrats mate. Why did they refuse first time

Dear immigration, next week (26 april) is going to be my birthday.
So I was wondering, could be such as a beautiful present for me to receive  my permanent resident.
Thanks for your time
Amedeo Tiziana Emma 186 trt cook/pastry 29 June 2017 — positiva.

• Like 1

Hello guys,

I am new around here and I would like to ask something to the people who applied to the visa 186 Direct entry.

For this visa, does the company needs to post an advertisement for the position (that I am applying for) online or in newspaper?

I am checking with two migration agents and they have differ opinions about this.

thank you so much for the replies

cheers

58 minutes ago, Efendi said:

Hi guys

I'm new here

Just want to sharing my infomartion

186 TRT Cook 3 People

visa and nomination application : 09 June 2017

Wow...another cook/chef...!! 

Good news for us!! ??‍???‍?

Congratulations and good luck ? ?

Hey guys I’ve just joined so thought I’d share my deets , looking out for any hairdressers with good news ? 

hairdresser trt applied 16/08/2017 onshore, low risk, medical done, all police checks added, my application is with NSW 

just over 8 months haven’t heard a thing 

9 hours ago, Em404 said:

Hey guys I’ve just joined so thought I’d share my deets , looking out for any hairdressers with good news ? 

hairdresser trt applied 16/08/2017 onshore, low risk, medical done, all police checks added, my application is with NSW 

just over 8 months haven’t heard a thing 

Hey Em, 

I’m a hairdresser too, nomination applied for 1 year and 3 days ago. 

Onshore, lowrisk. Based in regional NSW- unsure if location effects waiting time. 

Police checks and Medicals complete at the time of application- fully expecting to have to re do these. I even submitted form 80. I don’t have an MA so just did everything to be extra cautious. 

Still received. 

I have been updating all documents on application in the meantime. 

I think hairdresser are up for a long wait....

happy monday!

Bella  

On 4/21/2018 at 18:41, AHR27 said:

Someone delete my timeline from google doc.

Somebody deleted the only application that had been accepted of those lodged in Jan 2018 as well. I'm not sure if that was yours or someone else's, but someone has definitely messed up a little with the data

2 minutes ago, deepak1986 said:

Hi guys can you check 186 trt processing time now 11 to 12 months.. it just been change on my immi account

Mine is updated to 11 to 12 months as well. Have you been contacted to provide docs? 

I was contacted to provide AFP after 11 months and now is further assessment. May will be the 12th months since my application.

i guess that’s maybe the last reason why timeline is updated. Not sure though 

2 hours ago, deepak1986 said:

Hi guys can you check 186 trt processing time now 11 to 12 months.. it just been change on my immi account

2 hours ago, LLL said:

Mine is updated to 11 to 12 months as well. Have you been contacted to provide docs? 

I was contacted to provide AFP after 11 months and now is further assessment. May will be the 12th months since my application.

i guess that’s maybe the last reason why timeline is updated. Not sure though 

MINE HAS BEEN UPDATED TOO!

DIRECT ENTRY TIME IS GOING DOWN DOWN DOWN!

WOOHOO!

MINE NOW SAYS 9-12 MONTHS WAIT....

OFFICIALLY I CAN CALL NOW (Been waiting 3 days over the 1 year mark)....

WHAT NUMBER ARE PEOPLE USING TO CALL NOW DAYS?