Got the "Golden mail"
Accountant TRT applied 11 May 2017.
Nomination and PR same day!!!

Congratulations dear !! I applied both nom and visa on 11/5/17 have been asked for docs twice.... last submitted docs on 6th of December 2017 but haven’t heard anything yet.... happy for you but bit sad for myself as we applied on same date but no news as yet
Congratulations once again

G

Hi guys just got an email from my MA saying that DHA  have refused my application without asking any further documents. 

My MA said we have sent an email to your employer asking for more documents but when I check it on my immigration account it says application received. It doesn't show any message sent to MA regarding refusal of application.  My MA hasn't sent me a refusal letter either. 

Would have to call my MA and see what's going on . I have applied nomination and Visa all together customer service manager  9 months ago 

• Sad 1

Congratulations dear !! I applied both nom and visa on 11/5/17 have been asked for docs twice.... last submitted docs on 6th of December 2017 but haven’t heard anything yet.... happy for you but bit sad for myself as we applied on same date but no news as yet
What docs did they ask for can you please tell us. Thanks

9 minutes ago, KD31 said:

Thanks!

You will get the PR soon!

They didn't ask any docs because we attached all recent docs ex) March 2018 Bas and keep update the training payment invoices. 

Hello All.. This is my first post here after stalking for a few months. My story below.
  • HR, 3 people, and DE
  • Filed both nomination and visa applications on 09/11/2017 as Developer Programmer through an MA
  • Request for more documents/info (to my manager for nomination and to me for my wife's PCC for Visa application) on 21/02/2018
  • Additional docs submitted on 20/03/2018
  • It has been in "Further Assessment" since then
No idea how much longer it is going to take. My AFP crossed 6 months about a week ago, and overseas PCC is about to cross 6 months as well. My medicals are 1 year 6 months old but they didn't ask for those when they reviewed the application on 21/02! I fear they might do that when they have a look again, which will delay the whole thing again. 
Good luck to all the fellow anxious souls here. Cheers!!

I don’t want to disappoint you by my story as we all have different destiny.... but i applied nom and visa on 11/5/17 and my file was opened at 5.5 months asked for docs again opened exact after 28days and asked further docs.... I submitted docs on 6/12/17 but since then no news .... I called them 3 times and my MA emailed them once ..... every time I got the reply that file is under processing.... when I submitted further docs I was so hopeful that they will open file again in 28days but don’t whether its my luck or what.... I understand people are waiting for years without news and are sad....but my file opened when I wasn’t even thinking about it and since then everyday this PR thing got struck in my mind.... i have already crossed 11 months and still waiting..... sometimes I loose hope, get angry at my loved ones for no reason, get annoyed easily then there comes days when I am so hopeful but by the end of the day same story.... don’t know how to control myself and stop thinking about it.... people say don’t think about it and it will come ..... but can’t.... well as I mentioned that everyone has different destiny so there could be chances that you might get it in a week but I would suggest to not put all your thoughts and hopes in this as it hurts more when you have to wait longer even after your case has been opened
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Happy007 said:

G

Hi guys just got an email from my MA saying that DHA  have refused my application without asking any further documents. 

My MA said we have sent an email to your employer asking for more documents but when I check it on my immigration account it says application received. It doesn't show any message sent to MA regarding refusal of application.  My MA hasn't sent me a refusal letter either. 

Would have to call my MA and see what's going on . I have applied nomination and Visa all together customer service manager  9 months ago 

You cant see what they sent to your employer. You will have to check with them or your MA.

Sorry to hear.

Alhamdulillah. My visa has been granted today.
Position: Restaurant Manager
Nomination and visa applied on 08/06/2017
Finalised on 17/04/2018
No additional documents required.
Trt/Hr/2ppl.
May Allah bless all applicants. Amin.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, AHR27 said:

Finalised on 17/04/2018
Trt/Hr/2ppl.

Congratulation ??

I'm so happy for you...??

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AHR27 said:

Finalised on 17/04/2018
Trt/Hr/2ppl.

Congrats mate , happy to see June applications processing, god please grant for all us.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, AHR27 said:

Finalised on 17/04/2018
Trt/Hr/2ppl.

Congratulations...so happy for you...also, it really gives hopes for Restaurant Manager occupation...all best for pr life ?

Edited by ani_rm
  • Like 1

Finalised on 17/04/2018
Trt/Hr/2ppl.

Congrats man. when you said no additional documents requested,
did you or your MA always uploaded recent documents or only docs when you submitted the applications?

45 minutes ago, AHR27 said:

Finalised on 17/04/2018
Trt/Hr/2ppl.

Great news! 

• Like 1

My MA called me this evening. Nomination & Visa approved today. I will update my time line on the sheet.

Chef 186 TRT 2pp

High Risk

Nomination & Visa applied 7/6/2017

Both granted 17/4/2018 

Good luck to you guys. Hope you guys will get PR soon.

Edited by Skizziks
  • Like 3

Congrats man. when you said no additional documents requested,
did you or your MA always uploaded recent documents or only docs when you submitted the applications?

My MA is my company agent too. I think, he always keep updates. In addition, my owner got phone call (in mobile) from immigration on Friday about general inquiries. Yesterday afternoon I contacted with MA, until then my CO wasn't allocated.

4 minutes ago, Skizziks said:

My MA called me this evening. Nomination & Visa approved today. I will update my time line on the sheet.

Chef 186 TRT 2pp

High Risk

Nomination & Visa applied 7/6/2017

Both granted 17/4/2017 

Good luck to you guys. Hope you guys will get PR soon.

hi skizzis 

just a question did your documents was uptodate like how your owner pay training benchmark because i got refusal because it was no paid on due date 

7 minutes ago, ankush said:

hi skizzis 

just a question did your documents was uptodate like how your owner pay training benchmark because i got refusal because it was no paid on due date 

My documents was up to date until we applied Nomination and Visa, including Training Benchmark (15-16 and 16-17). We were going to pay for this year 17-18 within this week, but luckily my visa got approved today.

49 minutes ago, zanfo said:

I don’t get the reason why TRT application are all going through and the DE are somewhere forgotten in the system...

Maybe, this is happening because The processing time for the 186 TRT is between 8-11 months and for the 186 DE is between 8-13...