22 minutes ago, ankush said:

hi i am new on this forum was reading all the updates but was a silent follower till now.Today i got my nomination refusals as a restaurant manager just because of training benchmark.According to you should i appeal for that .Is there anybody facing the same problem?thanks

shilpa

sorry to hear that. Out of curiosity, to what status did your application change?

38 minutes ago, ankush said:

yes i applied on 26 th may.Lawyer told me to apply but not taking guarantee to win the appeal.Is there anybody who are in the same situation?

Sorry to hear about that. Are you holding a 457 visa as a restaurant manager when you applied your 187 DE? On May 2017? Do you have changed anything between 457 and 187? Such as job description, position, etc? How many stuff in your restaurant? How many sponsored stuff as well.

1 hour ago, Fida said:

Congratulations to all the applicants who got grants :)

Thanks Fida you're like the wholesome intervention officer :-)

I think I'll get mine today. I got married on Friday the 13th 5 years ago, only good things happen on that day :-)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, pnm59 said:

I think I'll get mine today. I got married on Friday the 13th 5 years ago, only good things happen on that day :-)

Let me know, If you get so...Everytime i read a grant from you all , I feel that same level of happiness when i recieved mine...2weeks ago :D

• Like 4

Hi guys

Just wanna share my happiness to you all. My MA called me and sent me the nomination approval letter this morning!!! Praise God.... My nomination got approved today and booking for health check up.

My Timeline
Nomination and Visa application lodged 1.6.17
Country Level: LR 2ppl
Nomination approval: 13.4.18

Still waiting on PR but my heart is already overwhelmed by the news. Knowing the waiting time is long and painful but having the supports here and updates from different ones are just precious!! Thank you all and hope more and more ppl will get their nomination and visa granted asap :)

• Like 6