1 hour ago, 09aug2016 said:

all ppl is that 10%!!!

i am nearly 14months.when i called them half year ago,they said it took 9-10months,then when i have been waiting 10months and called them again,they said it took 12months,then when i called them 1month ago, they said u are that 10% ppl

What makes them to decide you to put in 10 percent people ?? Did u ask ???

7 hours ago, 09aug2016 said:

i didnt ask as my MA say if  push them too hard,they may be playing with your case like keep requesting very minor informations.

Ofcourse .. but I jus want to know why they put in 10 percent thing ..sorry for my question is your case been complicated or they jus do it randomly 

Same here 15 oct 16 De Hairdresser I think they are not considering trade occupations all trade one comes under 10%

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Not only trade occupations...[emoji52]
I'm sure that I'm gonna fall under the 10% as well...[emoji52][emoji856]
I don't understand... this waiting game is killing me...[emoji52]

Guys, I am trying to do some housekeeping of the spreasheet and wondered if there are any within December 2016 which we can close off. I know of only 2 people in this month that are still waiting (one being myself and @Ozdream1. I have done some other reasearch and either the rest of the outstanding candidates (in Dec 2016) are more relaxed than I am or they have been granted and have not come back to the forum. It would help all of us still waiting if everyone would please update details. It gives us all hope. @Nikki @PK2017 Names.PNG.23a30b7fe96f50e97ea819e633757faf.PNG

• Like 3

If these stats are correct.

In 2016 there were 35,981 186 Visas granted

2,998 Per month

10% of that figure is 299

So there could be around 299 people currently in the 10% group of our Month of application submittal preparing for a nervous breakdown! And not to mention all the other people from previous months who fall in to this so called 10% group. So that would then mean that almost 4000 applications will never meet the "Guideline timeframes"

Also these stats dont include 187 Visa applicaitons etc, i have only taken the 186 figures from the article and i have no idea if Case Officers work specifically on a particular category of visa number i.e. 186 only CO's and 187 only CO's. This 10% could be higher if that is the case.

Are these figures right? Anyone got any feedback on this article?

https://www.tssimmigration.com.au/migration-news/blog/2016-2017-australian-migration-programme-key-statistics-for-the-year-in-imm

Guys, I am trying to do some housekeeping of the spreasheet and wondered if there are any within December 2016 which we can close off. I know of only 2 people in this month that are still waiting (one being myself and [mention=262143]Ozdream1[/mention]. I have done some other reasearch and either the rest of the outstanding candidates (in Dec 2016) are more relaxed than I am or they have been granted and have not come back to the forum. It would help all of us still waiting if everyone would please update details. It gives us all hope. [mention=262588]Nikki[/mention] [mention=264506]PK2017[/mention] Names.PNG.23a30b7fe96f50e97ea819e633757faf.PNG

Thanks for raising up this topic,I'm also very curious about the updates on Dec cases. As I'm waiting for visa grant from Dec with nomination approved. Never expected to wait such a long time for visa only.

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

16 hours ago, stellagee said:

Thanks for raising up this topic,I'm also very curious about the updates on Dec cases. As I'm waiting for visa grant from Dec with nomination approved. Never expected to wait such a long time for visa only.

Thanks for the update Stella. I see you have been waiting such a long time. I'm sorry for you. I wish you the best and lets all keep eachother updated.

1 hour ago, stellagee said:

Did you try to call immi?I tried to contact them several times,they said my case is still processing within the reguar timeframe,just wait.

To be honest, after reading a lot of what others say on here I dont think I want to waste my time by calling them. They never give any information that eases your mind. It will only make me feel worse, so again I am just going to wait and keep hope.