Hello,
I've been a silent follower of this forum for some time. My partner and I got the good news this week and are in the lucky group that didn't have to wait too long.
I've updated the spreadsheet; here is our timeline:
187 Direct entry, LR country
Nomination and Visa applied onshore on 28/02/2017 
Extra information requested on 12/07/2017:  AU and overseas police checks, medicals, relationship evidence. Provided on 3/08/2017.
Visa granted 16/08/2017.
I wish a quick decision to all of you guys who are still waiting! I can only imagine the stress and anger you must feel! Hang in there!

Congratulations mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

Hello,
I've been a silent follower of this forum for some time. My partner and I got the good news this week and are in the lucky group that didn't have to wait too long.
Extra information requested on 12/07/2017:  AU and overseas police checks, medicals, relationship evidence. Provided on 3/08/2017.
Visa granted 16/08/2017.
I wish a quick decision to all of you guys who are still waiting! I can only imagine the stress and anger you must feel! Hang in there!

Congrats Mate ;)

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Iri01 said:

Hello,

Visa granted 16/08/2017.

That is A Good news! congratulations! How lucky you are!

I think your employer and your occupation must be better than others

• Thanks 1

Hi guys 

nomination was approved today waiting on visa now 

name on spread sheet is Angela occupation is restaurant manager I believe MA ask for form 80 but haven't done medical yet so we will see.

can some one up date spread sheet for me

thanks

• Like 4

Hi everyone 

i read post all the time. It gives lit bit relaxation that so many people waiting for the PR. I am not the one. We applied ENS 186 last year the month of May. Our nomination was approved in July month. But we are still waiting for the visa . Don't know when it will approval.

13 hours ago, Praveen Reddy said:

I just found on other forum where someone said that our company’s accountant has to attach a letter about the financial status of the company with the nomination but we didn’t do that.
Does anyone know anything about what the letter is, etc..?

Hi Praveen,

My company and I both completed our application without a migration agent and this was one of the items once we delved deeper we found we needed to submit. Its just a letter from the accountant confirming that all the financial figures submitted with your application are correct- we actually found that we had done ours incorrect when the accountant had a look and had to re do the application for the employer nomination which was annoying.

This is what our letter said:

I advise am the Accountant and Tax Agent for ***********and all its affiliated Companies.
This letter verifies the financial capacity and gross expenditure on wages and salaries of *********** as part of the application to become a part of the Employer Nomination Scheme ENS.
I confirm that the annual turnover of the business from 01/07/2015 to 30/06/2016 was ****** and the gross expenditure on wages and salaries for that period was ********
To the best of my knowledge, it is my opinion that ***************** has the financial viability to meet its Employer Nomination under the terms and conditions as an Approval of Nominated Positions (Employer Nomination) as defined in the Migration Act 1994.
Should you have any queries in relation to this matter, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned

I hope this helps.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MP15 said:

Hi, as we can track our visa application through immiaccount, is there anyway we can track nomination application as well? and if we can what details we need for this?

Hey @MP15

unlike the 457 application, you cant see the nomination process. The only way to ask the employer for their log in details, which most employers wont give obviously. Just have to ask the employer and trust what they are saying is correct! 

Frustrating I know, but hope this helps

• Like 1

Hi Praveen,
My company and I both completed our application without a migration agent and this was one of the items once we delved deeper we found we needed to submit. Its just a letter from the accountant confirming that all the financial figures submitted with your application are correct- we actually found that we had done ours incorrect when the accountant had a look and had to re do the application for the employer nomination which was annoying.

This is what our letter said:

I advise am the Accountant and Tax Agent for ***********and all its affiliated Companies.
This letter verifies the financial capacity and gross expenditure on wages and salaries of *********** as part of the application to become a part of the Employer Nomination Scheme ENS.
I confirm that the annual turnover of the business from 01/07/2015 to 30/06/2016 was ****** and the gross expenditure on wages and salaries for that period was ********
To the best of my knowledge, it is my opinion that ***************** has the financial viability to meet its Employer Nomination under the terms and conditions as an Approval of Nominated Positions (Employer Nomination) as defined in the Migration Act 1994.
Should you have any queries in relation to this matter, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned

I hope this helps.....

Many thanks for the info mate.
Did a lot of googling about the letter but unfortunately didn’t find exact info. You made my day. Once again thank you very much mate.[emoji5]
Hope we all get our PR’s soon.

• Like 1

Applied for 186 aug  last year ..still no response..wait is killing ..staus still received ☹️☹️..anyone else waiting from aug last year ??

Nothing from my side made.. Status is still received. Submitted on 12th August 2016.
My MA sent an email to immi yesterday. Hope we will get a reply soon.

Applied for 186 aug  last year ..still no response..wait is killing ..staus still received ☹️☹️..anyone else waiting from aug last year ??

I knew 4 of us still waiting without any update on our files since August 2016. That is you, me, clairer321 and jasz1.
Seems to be immi is concentrating more on other subclasses rather than 186 and 187 which is causing us to wait for longer periods.

7 hours ago, MP15 said:

Hi, as we can track our visa application through immiaccount, is there anyway we can track nomination application as well? and if we can what details we need for this?

Hi, I have just gone through this process with my manager. All your manager has to do is to login into their account and share the nomination application with you. The only details needed are your username and email. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Greetings from Canberra

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa – Closure of ACT Migration Program to overseas applicants
Effective immediately (23 August 2017 at 9.30 am AEST) the ACT Migration Program is now closed to overseas applicants.
• If your client is living overseas you will not be able to commence an application for ACT nomination of a Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa until the Program reopens in 2018.
• If you have started an application for ACT nomination prior to closure of the program, and the status is ‘in progress’, the application must be submitted, and the service fee paid before 11.59 pm (AEST) Thursday 24 August 2017.
o You must submit a complete application e.g. all supporting documents attached, as additional documentation will not be accepted after lodgement.
o The application must meet ACT nomination criteria as you will not be contacted to provide additional supporting information.
o If the application is not submitted, and the $300 service fee paid by Thursday 24 August 2014 (AEST), the application will automatically lapse.

CLOSE TIES TO CANBERRA
This action does not affect overseas applicants with close ties in Canberra. If your client has close ties (either family or genuine job offer) in Canberra; OR they have completed a PhD at an ACT university, they are still eligible to apply for ACT nomination
CANBERRA RESIDENTS
This action does not affect Canberra based applicants. If your client is living in Canberra and working in a skilled occupation, the program is still open. You are still able to lodge an application for ACT nomination of the Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa if your Canberra based client meets the current nomination criteria.

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz