Hi All,

I applied for my PR under ENS 186 in the month of May'17 and its been 3 months I haven't heard anything from immi dept. Also I have created a immi account, it doesnt show any tracking of my application. When do I get a notification? How long is the general processing time?

Since i applied in May'17, I was not required to do ILTES, I had to prove I have studied in a English medium institute for 5 consecutive years. From July'17 its a must all ENS 186 applicant should complete the ILTES and score average 6 in all the parameters. Do I have to complete the ILTES as they haven't pick up my application yet?

Thanks

JDSS

Hi All,
I applied for my PR under ENS 186 in the month of May'17 and its been 3 months I haven't heard anything from immi dept. Also I have created a immi account, it doesnt show any tracking of my application. When do I get a notification? How long is the general processing time?
Since i applied in May'17, I was not required to do ILTES, I had to prove I have studied in a English medium institute for 5 consecutive years. From July'17 its a must all ENS 186 applicant should complete the ILTES and score average 6 in all the parameters. Do I have to complete the ILTES as they haven't pick up my application yet?
Thanks
JDSS

1. You have to import your application to your immi account using your TRN to track your application status.
2. For your information, many of us are still waiting more than a year without any update from immi. So it may take a few weeks to months to hear something about your application.
3. Immigration website clearly states that the changes made will not effect the applications lodged before July 2017.
I hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi All,

Thanks

JDSS

Here's the average processing time... this is an average... so people can wait longer or when some people are lucky and get an outcome kinda quickly.. Just have a look at the spreadsheet and you would have a better idea..[emoji5]

All the best!! And welcome in the waiting game [emoji123][emoji5]

IMG_4775.JPG

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ozdream1 said:

Here's the average processing time... this is an average... so people can wait longer or when some people are lucky and get an outcome kinda quickly.. Just have a look at the spreadsheet and you would have a better idea..emoji5.png

All the best!! And welcome in the waiting game emoji123.pngemoji5.png

IMG_4775.JPG

Thank you! This is helpful ?

1 hour ago, Praveen Reddy said:

1. You have to import your application to your immi account using your TRN to track your application status.
2. For your information, many of us are still waiting more than a year without any update from immi. So it may take a few weeks to months to hear something about your application.
3. Immigration website clearly states that the changes made will not effect the applications lodged before July 2017.
I hope this helps.

Thank you so much. I was able to import the application. 

Have you applied for employer sponsor PR? 

Yes it's really helpful. Thanks Praveen

Thanks JD 

Hi Guys,
186 visa Decision Ready application submitted 28 August.
MA has given me TRN and login details.
Application still just says 'Received'. So more waiting...
I was hoping to get an acknowledgement letter by now.

Did you apply directly or through an agent. If it's through an agent they should have received the acknowledgement letter.

Thanks
JD

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Your application status will be changed to "Assessment in progress" in your immi account or your MA may receive an email if you have one.

Thanks for the info Praveen! AIP is already there for 8 months. [emoji85]

So i just cross fingers and count by seconds, lol

Hi everyone,

i have one question that my 457 visa has been expired on 13 August and now i m on bridging visa . I have applied for 186 trt on march 2016 but nothing comes yet.  So do i need to continue work with my employer or can I wait until decision is finalised?Because I finished my contract for 457 or can i work like part time ! It's really confusing. Is there anyone who can help me with this?

1 hour ago, Dale_g said:

Hi everyone,

i have one question that my 457 visa has been expired on 13 August and now i m on bridging visa . I have applied for 186 trt on march 2016 but nothing comes yet.  So do i need to continue work with my employer or can I wait until decision is finalised?Because I finished my contract for 457 or can i work like part time ! It's really confusing. Is there anyone who can help me with this?

If you applied for 186 and your 457 has expired, it means that you have now transitioned to Bridging Visa A.

You must continue working for the same position and under the same conditions as your 457.

Be careful, under Bridging Visa A your can not travel outside of Australia without informing the Department of immigration and getting a Bridging Visa B grant.

I have been in this situation: under Bridging Visa A during 5 months and under Bridging Visa B during almost 2 months.

If you have a doubt, I would recommend talking to a migration agent.

Best of luck.

• Like 1

On 11/08/2017 at 04:32, Clara said:

Congrats Jess
I'm really happy to hear good news. ;)

i went to my hometown for 3weeks. i couldn't see this Forum from that days until when i back AU.
Anyway i hope get golden mail for my Birthday gift.

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Thanks Clara - I hope you will receive a good news soon :)

• Like 1

Completed 14 months n 11 days not a single update on my file very disappointed n stressed. May lord help us all with positive news.

I know how u feel as I'm in the same situation , it's gonna be 16 months on 27 august and my file hasn't even been touched yet , no clue how long immi wants us to wait ..... no words to explain frustration...[emoji35][emoji35][emoji37][emoji37][emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

:) Good news for me! 186 DE PR Granted today and I have updated the spreadsheet. 

Nomination and Visa applied onshore on 4/4/2017 

Family of three in the application (My child and myself (main applicant) are citizens of a LR country whereas wife is citizen of a HR country)

Nomination firm (which I am working for): One of the biggest professional services (accounting) firms in Australia/Globally with annual revenue in billions.

No further documentation requested from DIBP.

All the best to the rest of you!

Edited by 04April2017DE
  • Like 2

[emoji4] Good news for me! 186 DE PR Granted today and I have updated the spreadsheet. 
Family of three in the application (My child and myself (main applicant) are citizens of a LR country whereas wife is citizen of a HR country)
Nomination firm (which I am working for): One of the biggest professional services (accounting) firms in Australia/Globally with annual revenue in billions.

Wow congratulations , atleast u didn't have to wait very long , I'm also from April but unfortunately 2016 ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4 hours ago, jyoti said:

Completed 14 months n 11 days not a single update on my file very disappointed n stressed. May lord help us all with positive news.

That's really true Jyoti it's frustrating and annoying. Hope everything's will be alright 

[emoji4] Good news for me! 186 DE PR Granted today and I have updated the spreadsheet. 

Congratulations

1 hour ago, 04April2017DE said:

:) Good news for me! 186 DE PR Granted today and I have updated the spreadsheet. 

Congrats mate! All the best for you and your family!

I live in this country for 8 years from student visa to 457 to challenging circumstances, have a MBA and applied DE 186 more than 9 months and nothing so far. How is that possible? How is that fair? Others get it approved within 4 months. This is ridiculous. Sorry DIBP,  not acceptable!!!!

1 hour ago, 04April2017DE said:

Congrats mate