On 26/05/2017 at 17:08, Luckytukta1523 said:

Hi All ,

After 10 years in Australia finally I got my visa granted .

Nomination and visa lodged together 2nd June 2016

Approved 26th May 2017

Translation Hairdresser HR

The immigration visited the company on 16th May 2017 .

I would like to tell those who are still waiting , I know how hard and stressful it could be , but please stay positive. If you do everything correctly it will comes . Good luck to you all . Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Heeeey! 

Congratulations! Very happy to hear- patience is a virtue ay? Haha. 

I just wondered as I have also applied via hairdressing what exactly the immigration look for and do on visit to work location? 

Also do they let you know they are doing that? Or do they just turn up? 

Reagrds 

Bella 

• Like 1

Heeeey! 

Congratulations! Very happy to hear- patience is a virtue ay? Haha. 
I just wondered as I have also applied via hairdressing what exactly the immigration look for and do on visit to work location? 
Also do they let you know they are doing that? Or do they just turn up? 

Reagrds 
Bella 

Hi Bella,

Thank you [emoji4].. My location is in Melbourne Victoria . The immi just turned up without noticed. I wasn't there at the time as I was on my lunch break . They asked my boss to see how everybody got paid andall have the right visa . I think they just wana see if our company is real and do everything right I think .

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app
  • Like 1

Hi everyone,

I would like some advise if possible...been waiting for some time and got so anxious about the visa now.

I have submitted my ENS on 26/08/16, nomination approved and required further docs about de facto relationship on 16/02/17, further docs submitted on 23/02/17.

Case officer called to agent in early April and asked for marriage certificate (which I don't have since I lodged the application with de facto partner). Agent confirmed that I'm not registered, and we expect the visa would be granted soon since the case officer obviously checked my documents and made the call. 

Since then, I have not received any updates from immigration. I have called them to follow up twice and they just told me that it's still pending.

I wonder why it's not finished processing since they checked and asked questions. I heard it's because they are controlling visa approvals before financial year, has anyone know anything?

Thank u guys...

4 hours ago, Luckytukta1523 said:

Hi Bella,

Thank you emoji4.png.. My location is in Melbourne Victoria . The immi just turned up without noticed. I wasn't there at the time as I was on my lunch break . They asked my boss to see how everybody got paid andall have the right visa . I think they just wana see if our company is real and do everything right I think .

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

Heeeey! 

Thanks for all the information ? I just panic about every small detail as you can imagine haha. 

Good luck with your new life - I'm very happy for you. 

Heeeey! 
Thanks for all the information [emoji854] I just panic about every small detail as you can imagine haha. 
Good luck with your new life - I'm very happy for you. 

Haha , yes I could imagine . Do everything right and it will comes .. Thank you so much and hope you got yours soon [emoji4]

Hi Guys

I submitted my PR application in April 2017 (Transition, LR, x2), so I have a long wait ahead of me. 

Based on the spreadsheet, it would appear there is a significant drop in the number of people applying (after Dec 2016). Is this a real decrease or just a reflection of the number of people entering their details onto the spreadsheet?  Thanks

22 hours ago, Sam_R_Brisbane said:

Hi Guys

I submitted my PR application in April 2017 (Transition, LR, x2), so I have a long wait ahead of me. 

Based on the spreadsheet, it would appear there is a significant drop in the number of people applying (after Dec 2016). Is this a real decrease or just a reflection of the number of people entering their details onto the spreadsheet?  Thanks

Hi, 

i thought the same. 

Its hard to tell. I think people just aren't updating the spread sheet personally. 

Assuming there is a fixed percentage of people who add their details to the spreadsheet (60-80%?) I would still say there was a drop in applications number.

I`m from Feb '17 and can`t wait to see this to speed up after Jun - Oct applications are sorted.

Hopefully... ;)

Hey guys...
I have a stupid question...[emoji5]
I'm wondering if the department of immigration is simply processing our applications in alphabetical order? [emoji5]
So... for those who have been waiting for long time, do you think it might be the reason? [emoji1]

Thanks [emoji5]

1 hour ago, Matt_Z said:

Assuming there is a fixed percentage of people who add their details to the spreadsheet (60-80%?) I would still say there was a drop in applications number.

I`m from Feb '17 and can`t wait to see this to speed up after Jun - Oct applications are sorted.

Hopefully... ;)

I would be interested in knowing the relationship between the total annual number of applicants and the number of people who add their details on the spreadsheet. I am a nerd.

It's likely the peak in applications in June 2016 (seen in the spreadsheet) is a result of the UK vote to leave the EU.

Let's hope you are right and the processing time reduces.   

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Sam_R_Brisbane said:

I would be interested in knowing the relationship between the total annual number of applicants and the number of people who add their details on the spreadsheet. I am a nerd.

It's likely the peak in applications in June 2016 (seen in the spreadsheet) is a result of the UK vote to leave the EU.

Let's hope you are right and the processing time reduces.   

I am completely with you, I'd love to know too. 

I think the peak around June may have been in part due to the UKs vote to leave, but mainly due to the majority of visa changes which have been happening annually in the past years on the 1st of July; I was told that by a previous migration agent who made me apply well before June for my 457 visa a few years back. Obviously that didn't apply to the last major announcement but minor changes and fee increases used to happen on July 1 or around that date....not sure if there is any facts to back that up, but just passing on what I was told.

11 minutes ago, sbrowne9 said:

I am completely with you, I'd love to know too. 

I think the peak around June may have been in part due to the UKs vote to leave, but mainly due to the majority of visa changes which have been happening annually in the past years on the 1st of July; I was told that by a previous migration agent who made me apply well before June for my 457 visa a few years back. Obviously that didn't apply to the last major announcement but minor changes and fee increases used to happen on July 1 or around that date....not sure if there is any facts to back that up, but just passing on what I was told.

Not sure about the brexit having an impact ? Haha. 

But I won't get all political! I'd be inclined to agree with the migration agent- or probably is because of the new rules ect always imposed new financial year! 

• Like 1

Guest Khushi02aug
4 hours ago, Ozdream1 said:

Hey guys...
I have a stupid question...emoji5.png
I'm wondering if the department of immigration is simply processing our applications in alphabetical order? emoji5.png
So... for those who have been waiting for long time, do you think it might be the reason? emoji1.png

Thanks emoji5.png

Lol..no?

Hey Guys.

Being a slient follower for quite a long time.

but it's finally the time to share.

Mine has been approved yesterday after 9 months wait.

The whole process turned to be  bit miracle as my cases haven't been touched till one Case officer called up MA  to follow up some other documents with a totally different application.

My MA then advised my case to him/her nicely at the same time and  both nom and visa are approved the next day.

God bless us all,we will be there finally .

one tip from me is it's always good to ask politely even without any clear updates given as there is always a chance to be looked after.

Nomination 25/08/2016

visa 19/09/2016

Approved 30th May 2017

Transition

Sales and Marketing Manager  HR

1pp

Edited by calebismaker
  • Like 1

Hey Guys.
The whole process turned to be  bit miracle as my cases haven't been touched till one Case officer called up MA yesterday to follow up some other documents with a totally different application.
My MA then advised my case to him/her nicely at the same time and  both nom and visa are approved the next day.
one tip from me is it's always good to ask politely even without any clear updates given as there is always a chance to be looked after.

Nomination 25/08/2016

visa 19/09/2016

Approved 30th May 2017

Translation Sales and Marketing Manager  HR

1pp

Wow.. congratulations mate [emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, calebismaker said:

Hey Guys.

The whole process turned to be  bit miracle as my cases haven't been touched till one Case officer called up MA  to follow up some other documents with a totally different application.

Nomination 25/08/2016

visa 19/09/2016

Approved 30th May 2017

Transition

Sales and Marketing Manager  HR

1pp

Congrats mate 

• Like 1

New month start

and new hope as well

anyone waiting from submitted documents and no updates

i am waiting from 29th march 2017 file open

4th April documents submitted 

no updates

call to immigration same answer your file is in que please wait our case officers are not read your documents yet we are reassess your file

what that mean??

why they ask to documents if they have no time to read it??

dont know when is my turn???