Congratulation mate...

Dear All,

Finally I got my PR approval today, 8 months waiting was over.

Thanks for all sharing your info in this thread and wishing you all the best to get approve your PR soon.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to all.

Cheers,

San72

hi Everyone

I have been a silent follower of this forum and finally my wait is over, details below which might help others

Nom and Visa applied 17/06/16

TRT

HR, 2

both Nom and PR approved 17/06/16 ( I wonder if they work on saturday :smile:) it took us exactly 6 months

no further docs requested

submitted all docs including medicals, police checks and form 80 at the time of application

I wish all the best to those who are waiting, hope you will get good news soon.

Thanks

hi Everyone

I have been a silent follower of this forum and finally my wait is over, details below which might help others

TRT

HR, 2

both Nom and PR approved 17/06/16 ( I wonder if they work on saturday :smile:) it took us exactly 6 months

submitted all docs including medicals, police checks and form 80 at the time of application

Thanks

Wow congratulations u are one of the very few lucky ones.... was it from NSW PESE...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi Everyone

TRT

HR, 2

Thanks

Congrats mate.Im happy to.heard as an applicant who applied on 30th.Seems like IMMI working fast on June files.

Congratulation mate..

hi Everyone

TRT

HR, 2

Thanks

hi Everyone

TRT

HR, 2

Thanks

Congratulations mate. Have a good happy life ahead.

Congratulations! This gives me a bit of hope as a 30th June applicant!

hi Everyone

TRT

HR, 2

Thanks

hi Everyone

TRT

HR, 2

Thanks

Congrats mate. Guys, seems the rule is unpredictable, or no rule for which one will be processed first.

Congratulations!

Do you mind saying which state you live in? I think this is something that's missing from the spread sheet.

hi Everyone

TRT

HR, 2

Thanks

Congratulations Mate.....

hi Everyone

TRT

HR, 2

Thanks

Was really expecting to hear something today as put nomination in on 20th May 2016.

Feeling deflated :-(

We are DE offshore

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

I am on 15th May, DE too, but still waiting. It will eventually be fine, mate, just focusing on doing things you love. PR is great to have but it's not everything, after that, you still go back to the same old, e.g working :-), just my two cents

Hello People,

I am new to the forum. Does anyone know if we can check the nomination of employer is been approved or not. My MA is saying that Visa will have to wait as my employer nomination is not yet approved. I can see my status online but have no visibility of nomination. This is for 457 transition category.