Hi Raj,

I can introduce my Migration Agent. He has extensive knowledge about immigration law also well prepared for application. I got PR on 26 Nov 2016 which is 6 months and a week (no document requested) after application has been lodged as a cook. It is seem right the person who you will ask for.

His office is in 8B Balmoral Ave , Springvale (Melbourne)

Name : THUAN NGUYEN

Contact Number: 9547 9695

Mobile: 0488.291.113

Hope this will help you out

Cheers

Hi , Thank you Vincent and maggie i ll call today to find out .

any April 2016 guys got good news Or anything update?????

I am also from April, Nov 8th asked 2nd applicant English proof my MA replied will pay 2nd instalment as per my request after that no news.

Nom applied: 15 April 2016

Visa applied: 15 April 2016

HR Country

4 People Transition Application

Spreadsheet Updated.

Hey guys,

Looking like today is another slow day for visa grants :(

So just noticed on the spreadsheet that someone got their PR after only 5 months? Wonder if this is a typo or an actual glimmer of hope?

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]bs[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]LR

[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]1[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]Transition

[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]09/06/2016[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #F3F3F3][/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #00FF00, align: center]28/11/2016[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #00FF00, align: center]28/11/16[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]NSW[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]Finalised[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]172[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hey guys,

Looking like today is another slow day for visa grants :(

So just noticed on the spreadsheet that someone got their PR after only 5 months? Wonder if this is a typo or an actual glimmer of hope?

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]bs[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]LR

[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]1[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]Transition

[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #F3F3F3][/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #00FF00, align: center]28/11/2016[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #00FF00, align: center]28/11/16[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]NSW[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]Finalised[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Even i am not sure about this because this block have not posted anything on this form.

But there is approval up to 1 june for sure

Interesting data -

The outcome for the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) was 35,981 places in 2015–16,including grants made under Labour Agreements [in 2014–15 it was 35,870 places].

Demand for places in the ENS category in the 2015–16 programme year was 4.7 per cent(2189 places) lower with 44,517 applications lodged, compared to 46,706 applications lodged inthe 2014–15 programme year.

The ENS pipeline was 27,241 persons as at 30 June 2016, anincrease of 22.1 per cent (4923 persons) compared to the pipeline as at 30 June 2015.

https://www.border.gov.au/ReportsandPublications/Documents/statistics/2015-16-migration-programme-report.pdf

So it means process for 186 application will be slower for june july applicants

Interesting data -

The outcome for the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) was 35,981 places in 2015–16,including grants made under Labour Agreements [in 2014–15 it was 35,870 places].

Demand for places in the ENS category in the 2015–16 programme year was 4.7 per cent(2189 places) lower with 44,517 applications lodged, compared to 46,706 applications lodged inthe 2014–15 programme year.

The ENS pipeline was 27,241 persons as at 30 June 2016, anincrease of 22.1 per cent (4923 persons) compared to the pipeline as at 30 June 2015.

https://www.border.gov.au/ReportsandPublications/Documents/statistics/2015-16-migration-programme-report.pdf

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Thank you Syd and sweetu For your reply, I just want to clear some lea gal doubts with migration agent . All are just trying ripped off that's why I ask if someone have good Ma agent. Then share contact details please . I lodge 12th feb cook DE both. Still no news . Don't know what's going on.

With DE they were checking work place not you as you already demonstrated your three yr experience and skill assesment ,that has to be your employee after pr so even if you were not there doesnot matter but i would like dicuss in detail about your previous experience.relax people hv got their visa after a year .just pray everyday anc leav it to god.

Finally we got our pr after 9 months waiting.

Nom & Application submitted on 24/02/2016

Both approved on 29/11/2016

Number of applicants - 2

HR Country

Occupation - Accountant

No other documents required, and they didn't ask for form 80.

This forum really encouraged me a lot when I felt anxious and upset. Wish all people who have been waiting goo luck, you will get urs soon.

@Raaj1 - It doesnt imply it.

There is a staggering number of pending 186 applications [27,241] that the IMMI dept opened the new year with on July 1st as a carry over from last year. In order to process 35,981 186 applications last year, 150 applications were finalised by the dept on a daily basis (avg).

This means, that just to clear out the 27,241 open applications carried over from last year, dept needs 181 working days (i.e. 9 months) from July 1 onwards. Anyone who applied July onwards, is looking at a waiting period of 9 months!

Of course, there will be exceptions to this and I pray that all of us get our visa grant much earlier than what the above calculations show.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

So it means process for 186 application will be slower for june july applicants

Yes it's so irritating checking immi account again n again . I don't know what r they thinking now feeling very upset

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

what is your immi status as mine i submit my VAC2 installment yesterday my file opened 29 nov and they only ask for the payment nothing else as my nomination is already approved in june and now my immi account status is saying assessment in progress

Really worried