@

CanadianSurfer : I think your good news must be around the corner. Good luck! Can you share what docs you were asked for?

All docs requested were on the nomination side. They asked for

- Company payroll for the last financial year

- Clarification on what training was completed to meet the 1%

- and a reference letter confirming my employment.

This was asked for these 33 days ago and still no news. Im really hoping I get my PR soon...

All docs requested were on the nomination side. They asked for

- Company payroll for the last financial year

- Clarification on what training was completed to meet the 1%

- and a reference letter confirming my employment.

This was asked for these 33 days ago and still no news. Im really hoping I get my PR soon...

My docs were requested 26th Oct. I rang Immi today and the person on the phone said that he guessed my application will probably be looked at in early December.

Hi all,

I applied for my 186 Transitional visa/nomination on 29 June 2016. No news yet but my MA told me yesterday that the file should be opened in January. Not sure if it helps but its with the NSW PESE team.

Will keep you posted!

why....bcz the xmas ? shouldnt june be opened on dec?

why....bcz the xmas ? shouldnt june be opened on dec?

I thought so to! My MA hinted that NOV-DEC are the busiest months for Immi due to the increase in WHVs. Apparently WHV are pushed to the front of the line to increase harvest production (backpackers generally go straight for the farm work) so us lil folk waiting on PR are kept in a holding pattern. Again, this was just hinted at by the MA so I don't know how true it is!

I thought so to! My MA hinted that NOV-DEC are the busiest months for Immi due to the increase in WHVs. Apparently WHV are pushed to the front of the line to increase harvest production (backpackers generally go straight for the farm work) so us lil folk waiting on PR are kept in a holding pattern. Again, this was just hinted at by the MA so I don't know how true it is!

i wish the june one to open in dec so that we can celebrate new year and new life together.

waiting is killing me now..:cry::cry::cry::cry:

i wish the june one to open in dec so that we can celebrate new year and new life together.

waiting is killing me now..:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I hope and pray toGod that June application will be finalised before Xmas Holidays!!!!

NOM and Visa Application: 30th June.

I heard the opposite yesterday, I was told that PR applications get approved faster in the last quarter of the year in order to hit the 75% KPI target - i.e. 75% of applications to be approved within 6 months.

On a side note, back in the days, February 2011, my WHV got approved during a weekend in less than 24 hours. Many of my acquaintances have observed the same turnaround. It looks like the WHV process is a fairly automated one, independently of the time of the year.

It is reasonable to hope to see a percentage of June applications to be approved before X-Mas, however, it is also very likely to see a percentage being approved in Q1 2017. Just looking at the spreadsheet shows us that on average, people wait 7 1/2 months.

My applications got submitted on June 20th and even if I have this little hope in my heart, I try to stay realistic and be happy with a January approval.

Now, I really hope that everyone who has been waiting longer than 8 months will be approved before X-Mas. I really feel a lot of compassion for anyone who has to wait more than the average communicated time...

I heard the opposite yesterday, I was told that PR applications get approved faster in the last quarter of the year in order to hit the 75% KPI target - i.e. 75% of applications to be approved within 6 months.

On a side note, back in the days, February 2011, my WHV got approved during a weekend in less than 24 hours. Many of my acquaintances have observed the same turnaround. It looks like the WHV process is a fairly automated one, independently of the time of the year.

It is reasonable to hope to see a percentage of June applications to be approved before X-Mas, however, it is also very likely to see a percentage being approved in Q1 2017. Just looking at the spreadsheet shows us that on average, people wait 7 1/2 months.

My applications got submitted on June 20th and even if I have this little hope in my heart, I try to stay realistic and be happy with a January approval.

Now, I really hope that everyone who has been waiting longer than 8 months will be approved before X-Mas. I really feel a lot of compassion for anyone who has to wait more than the average communicated time...

Almost one year now :-( no news

sounds reasonable, not sure they have to reach the kpi at the end of natural year or financial year, anyway there is hope for all of us june.

BTW have u got any info about impact by xmas? plus kids are going to off school recently, it is best time to have a trip with family, so any thoughts?

Hi All,

Finally its my turn to celebrate..:jiggy: i have been fallowing this site for a quite a long time.

Here are my details

Nom&Application applied on :- 17th March 2016

Doc Requested for application:- 24th October (AFP - Australian police verification requested)

Doc Submitted on :- 31st october

PR Granted on :- 24th November 2016

HR country

One of my friend applied on the same day...still waiting...wish him luck

Best of luck to all waiting for PR..............Someone pls add me to the sheet

Hi All,

Finally its my turn to celebrate..:jiggy: i have been fallowing this site for a quite a long time.

Here are my details

Doc Requested for application:- 24th October (AFP - Australian police verification requested)

HR country

Wowww congratulations mate was it Nsw or vic pese...??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All,

Here are my details

HR country

congrats mate!!

Congratulation mate.. Best of luck for your new life..

Applied visa and nom : 16/5/2016

Transition

NSW pese

2 people

Nomination granted: 23/11/2016

Visa granted : 23/11/2016

My waiting is over. Cannot describe how happy am I now!! I hope everybody will get it soon, it has been 191 days.

Hi All,

Here are my details

HR country

Congrats mate, I got it yesterday:) good luck for your life, hope every one will celebrate the visa granted soon!!!