Congras Coolmotu, you and i has very close timeframe,,,i hope i get good news soon too

20/2/16 Nom & Visa application

28/9/16 request more information for Nom

7/10/16 submitted information

No News so far....

Finally guys got the news which I was waiting from since 8 months. Got PR approved today.

Timeline:

Nomination: 12th-Feb-2016

Visa: 25th-Feb-2016

Documents Requested: 29th Sep 2016 (Addional Docs regarding Training Benchmark, Latest BAS and last 6 months Companies bank statement and a letter from HR that company will keep me in job at least for 2 years)

Documents Submitted: 3rd Oct 2016

Position: Training Consultant (IT)

Nomination and Visa Granted: 24th Oct 2016

Thank you guys for your support.

Congras Coolmotu, you and i has very close timeframe,,,i hope i get good news soon too

20/2/16 Nom & Visa application

28/9/16 request more information for Nom

7/10/16 submitted information

No News so far....

Thanks buddy. All the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone

I applied to 186 Visa on 30th June 2016.I work-live in Regional area and I've heard that from many it's advantage as compare to who applied from Sydney ,Melbourne etc.. You guys agree?

Thanks

Hi

It doesn't matter at this time . But don't worry it wont take too long anyway because the amount of applications logged during last few months are litterly nothing as compare to last year or the period before april and may . So hope for the best and good luck.

Was asked to submit renewed passport on 9 June 2016

Submitted on 18th July.. No news after that. Have contacted immi thrice and all the times I was told, "Be patient"

Your Pr is not far, I haven't even been allocated to a case officer yet... 244 days already, can you believe it? OMG

Thanks @as1166 and congrats on the speedy processing of your visa! @Redtomatoes, luckily someone else did it - just catching up on things here from last week. Forcing myself to minimise the constant checking since it makes me feel more anxious.

Hope we hear more good news today!

Here is another spreadsheet, I copied as much as possible from the previous one and made some updates.

Please feel free to update, add, or change.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Izzielizzie

I just called IMMI.. A lady picked and asked for date of my application. Upon my reply of March 2016 she told me that they have not yet reached applications lodged in March 2016 yet. They are working on applications earlier than March !!

I don't know if it is helpful but thought of sharing with you all.

@Wanderergs I hope you get your PR soon. On our shared spreadsheet, nearly 65% of March have already been processed.

I wonder if they just give a standard response (calls and via the automated email) to better manage expectations given the current delays? Let's hope that's the case!

Agree, and I am sure that make people to call them more often only ended up wasting their time.

I too hope that within next few weeks, I should get a reply.

Don't be misled by that update, Wanderergs. The current spreadsheet shows that at least 3 applications from June 2016 have been processed with PR visae granted! It will depend upon the CO and office in question. It may be that the bulk of processing is still in FEB16/MAR16 .... but they have already reached beyond that. Cheers.

I just called IMMI.. A lady picked and asked for date of my application. Upon my reply of March 2016 she told me that they have not yet reached applications lodged in March 2016 yet. They are working on applications earlier than March !!

I don't know if it is helpful but thought of sharing with you all.

Hi @copeland52 adn @Wanderergs, noticed that too, though the approved June ones had their nominations lodged FEB/MAR...for April, all approved have nominations lodged prior. For May, there was someone who got approved really quickly, but via the Agreement stream.

Hopefully we see more approvals in the next few weeks! This waiting is maddening.:daydreaming:

Don't be misled by that update, Wanderergs. The current spreadsheet shows that at least 3 applications from June 2016 have been processed with PR visae granted! It will depend upon the CO and office in question. It may be that the bulk of processing is still in FEB16/MAR16 .... but they have already reached beyond that. Cheers.
Edited by Izzielizzie

I just thought of this... the 2 year commitment that says I intend to work for my employer for at least 2 years... What if the visa process takes like 1 year or so?

Can I say that I intended working for 2 years at the time I lodged my visa application. But the application took 1 year....

Does anyone get what I mean?:err: (yes I know there is no legal binding, and I do want to work for my employer for 2 years)

Edited by kathyisakoala

It's my turn to Add to this wonderful thread. Been on here watching since Jan 2015 and just 5 mins ago I got my PR finalized. I'd lie if I didn't say I shed a small tear. Here's my timeline...

Nomination and Visa submitted- 18th March (all documents at once)

Approved- 25th Oct

LR

2 people moving from 457

Retail manager

honestly i woke up this morning with a feeling today was the day, I dunno why. But here's a slice of hope to all those waiting.

Thanks to this forum and thread for the advice and stories along the way!!

peace!

Congrats!!!!

It's my turn to Add to this wonderful thread. Been on here watching since Jan 2015 and just 5 mins ago I got my PR finalized. I'd lie if I didn't say I shed a small tear. Here's my timeline...

Nomination and Visa submitted- 18th March (all documents at once)

Approved- 25th Oct

LR

2 people moving from 457

Retail manager

honestly i woke up this morning with a feeling today was the day, I dunno why. But here's a slice of hope to all those waiting.

Thanks to this forum and thread for the advice and stories along the way!!

peace!

Hi Syed Jameel - are they asking you for this as the nominating employer ....... or as the visa applicant? To me it looks like data that the nominating employer needs to supply the DIBP. My employer completed something very similar for me. Eg: position description, organisational chart, salary info, annual company turnover. Thx.

Hi all can anybody help me out here will fwd you a photo snap shot of Immi requested for further documents.

6eb29b618d3392989a76d60b0692c9df.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk