Hi Dara,

I am also in the same situation.

I applied for RSMS visa on 21st Sep. Will be going on maternity from 4th November.

My HR said that I can take up to 1 year unpaid maternity leave on my 457 visa.

My work place have no obligation for me to go on unpaid maternity upto 1 year.

But I am hoping to go back to work in May, as I can't afford to stay without income.

My MA said that when the baby is born, we just need to add the baby to the application.

If I get my PR by April, I may opt for part time.

Hope for the best.

I have same situation its hard to be on single income so will be back to work after 5 months as I am due next month nd m working still 7th nov so wanted help.. thanks again.. hope we guys hear something its been 13 months v r still waiting on ou Pr

Hi, @aussiepr, yes, I have my own spreadsheet..but it's limited based on updates here. The current public spreadsheet is the one that people check/update as it's the link they find here, and via Google search. It's unfortunate that the document owner decided to lock the file.

Doesnt matter... u paste the new link here then ask everybody to use the new link. We had this situation before

Sorry Dara,

I meant unpaid maternity leave. I don't think we will get any pay from Centrelink. It's going to be unpaid. I just got an email from HR that they will pay me 2 weeks at national minimum wage to help me out. That's all I get. May be talk to your HR if they can do you any favour. All the best for your new adventure.

I have same situation its hard to be on single income so will be back to work after 5 months as I am due next month nd m working still 7th nov so wanted help.. thanks again.. hope we guys hear something its been 13 months v r still waiting on ou Pr

Today I got my PR visa!

Timeline:

Stream: Agreement

7 people, LR country

Application date nomination and visa: 24 May 2016

Nomination granted: 21 September

Documents requested: 21 September

Visa granted: 21 October.

Processing team; VIC PESE

Comments/Status: Finalised

Processing time: 150 days

All the best to you all who are still waiting!

Congrats Buddy!

You are one of the lucky ones to get it this quick!

Today I got my PR visa!

Timeline:

7 people, LR country

Today I got my PR visa!

Timeline:

7 people, LR country

Congrats!!

May I know how long does your labour agreement takes to clear? The website stated it takes around 3months but I hope it takes shorter than that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi everyone

im new to this forum,i wanna ask your advice if what evidence do i have to give because I received an email yesterday and they requesting me for immi s56 requesting for more information..is that a bad luck

pls help me..tnx

No, it isn't bad luck. It just means it may take a few extra weeks. Just provide them with the information they ask for. It should say in the s56 letter you received. I got the same letter and gave them what they asked for as soon as possible.

No, it isn't bad luck. It just means it may take a few extra weeks. Just provide them with the information they ask for. It should say in the s56 letter you received. I got the same letter and gave them what they asked for as soon as possible.

thanks for the quick reply,

they ask me to provide police certificate and certificate of no marriage..but on the s56 request for more info doni have to submit another evidence or just provide what they ask?am really confused

thanks for the quick reply,

they ask me to provide police certificate and certificate of no marriage..but on the s56 request for more info doni have to submit another evidence or just provide what they ask?am really confused

The s56 request for more information has a checklist with on it which documents they are asking for. It also has an attachment which explains what they are asking for. You should send them (upload through your immi account) what they ask for in the check list. If that is only a police certificate and a marriage certificate, just upload those documents. If you still need to apply for a police certificate, do it as soon as possible. You will probably need your finger prints taken for that. If they ask for more in the check list, you should upload those documents as well.

They give you 28 days to submit the requested documents. If you are not able to provide them within 28 days, contact the processing team and explain them why not.

Do you have a migration agent? they should be able to tell you what documents you need.

Or else, if there is anything that is not clear, you could try the phone number of the processing team in the letter you received (at the bottom).

The s56 request for more information has a checklist with on it which documents they are asking for. It also has an attachment which explains what they are asking for. You should send them (upload through your immi account) what they ask for in the check list. If that is only a police certificate and a marriage certificate, just upload those documents. If you still need to apply for a police certificate, do it as soon as possible. You will probably need your finger prints taken for that. If they ask for more in the check list, you should upload those documents as well.

They give you 28 days to submit the requested documents. If you are not able to provide them within 28 days, contact the processing team and explain them why not.

Do you have a migration agent? they should be able to tell you what documents you need.

Or else, if there is anything that is not clear, you could try the phone number of the processing team in the letter you received (at the bottom).

thanks for the reply again,

i have no agent and applying for partner visa from philippines,I applied via vfs not online,but I created my immi account after my application..

on my checklist is

*other requirements-certificate of no marriage

*charter requirement-police certificate

do i have to response them on writing also?

thanks for the reply again,

i have no agent and applying for partner visa from philippines,I applied via vfs not online,but I created my immi account after my application..

on my checklist is

*other requirements-certificate of no marriage

*charter requirement-police certificate

do i have to response them on writing also?

I'm sorry, I'm not an expert. I just went through the process myself for an employer sponsored nomination and visa, that's all I know about it. I'm not sure if I can help you with this.

Police certificate should be no problem. The website gives you more information about how to get them: http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Char .

I don't know what exactly they want with a 'certificate of no marriage'. Maybe they want proof that you are not married.

If you applied via vfs, you could contact them. They have helplines or you could email them. See: http://www.border.gov.au/Lega/Lega/Help/Location/philippines .

If you were able to import your application into your immi account, you will probably be able to upload the documents through your immi account, but also there I would recommend that you contact vfs.

I hope it all works out for you.

Congrats!!

May I know how long does your labour agreement takes to clear? The website stated it takes around 3months but I hope it takes shorter than that...

2 weeks is surprisingly quick! We just sent in our agreement a few days back. Hopefully it will be as smooth as yours. May I know which agreement are you under and are you applying onshore or offshore?

I'm sorry, I'm not an expert. I just went through the process myself for an employer sponsored nomination and visa, that's all I know about it. I'm not sure if I can help you with this.

Police certificate should be no problem. The website gives you more information about how to get them: http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Char .

I don't know what exactly they want with a 'certificate of no marriage'. Maybe they want proof that you are not married.

If you applied via vfs, you could contact them. They have helplines or you could email them. See: http://www.border.gov.au/Lega/Lega/Help/Location/philippines .

If you were able to import your application into your immi account, you will probably be able to upload the documents through your immi account, but also there I would recommend that you contact vfs.

I hope it all works out for you.

thank you so much

Here is another spreadsheet, I copied as much as possible from the previous one and made some updates.

Please feel free to update, add, or change.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks , i just updated some of March on that ;as was updated in couple of last days . thanks a lot