Hi Everyone.

can you help me out??

i am currently on 457 visa...my 2 years finished on 13 sep 2016 but i went overseas for 62 days....but my employer paid me those period of times...i have evidance like payslip,BAS.bank statement etc.

so i m eligible for nomination and visa ??? or should i have to wait more 62 days??

i hope you guys help me out through your experience.

Thanks Everyone.

dont worry mate I had same condition like you and I had 4 months leave on 457 visa

which I was paid 1 year after and I lodged my application after 2 yrs 1 months as per

my MA suggestion and I was granted my 186 visa on last June 2016 after 6 months

of visa applications. You are in a safe side than my case. Anyway you won't have issues

Hey btrem still waiting , you said last time your file allocated to co. Is there any news?

hi Raj1985

nope, the online login still says received, and neither myself of my employer has had any communication from them.

I wrote an email to immigration last week, asking them for a rough timeline of how long it takes to get a case officer to start working on an application after it has been allocated, (its been 3 weeks since i got the email saying that the application had been assigned to a CO)

but i got no responce

Thanks for advise Paurakh

dont worry mate I had same condition like you and I had 4 months leave on 457 visa

which I was paid 1 year after and I lodged my application after 2 yrs 1 months as per

my MA suggestion and I was granted my 186 visa on last June 2016 after 6 months

of visa applications. You are in a safe side than my case. Anyway you won't have issues

hi everyone,

finally my application is moving forward immi has requested for some documents and my MA gave me HAP id for medical examination. i was just wondering is requested by immi or its been generated by my MA.

yea its been 7 months and 2 week so far. my MA screwed up lot of things he just lodge visa not all of the relevant documents, secondly secondly he made mistake on my last name so yea pls check on your agent what they are doing. so yea if ur applying for visa in near future then make sure u attach all the documents with your visa app dont wait for case officer to ask. or else it will be long wait like i did

Hi Christopher

can you tell us what are d documents they ask??

hi everyone,

finally my application is moving forward immi has requested for some documents and my MA gave me HAP id for medical examination. i was just wondering is requested by immi or its been generated by my MA.

yea its been 7 months and 2 week so far. my MA screwed up lot of things he just lodge visa not all of the relevant documents, secondly secondly he made mistake on my last name so yea pls check on your agent what they are doing. so yea if ur applying for visa in near future then make sure u attach all the documents with your visa app dont wait for case officer to ask. or else it will be long wait like i did

Well my agent didn't submit any doc at all with the visa file so they asked for basic ones like birth certificates and work experience letter and transcripts and all iv already done apc long time ago so that saved me 2 weeks.

Hey mate u can import ur visa application to ur immi account. If immi contacted ur MA for docs u will see the status information requested. If status still says Received then ur MA asking docs to upload.

Hi to all. I am new on this forum. But i am following this from a long time. And this is very helpful for all people who are waiting for there visa from a long time. So i have one quick question here if anyone can answer that. It will be very greatful. Well i lodge my nomination in April 2016. I know i have to wait for more months. But my MA just lodge my nomination not visa file. So my question is if i lodge my visa file now does it save any time frame for me or i have to wait until my nomination get approved. Any comments and help will be much appreciated. And best of luck who are waiting for their visa.

HI I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM.i HAVE GOT PR TODAY.jUST WANT TO SHARE MY TIME LINE

NOMINATION AND APPLICATION SUBMITTED= 5 FEB

ADITIONAL DOC REQ FOR BOTH BUSINESS AND APPLICANT = 18 AUG

ADDI DOCS SUBMITTED= 9 SEP

BUSINESS NOMINATION APPROVED =16 SEP

PR GRANTED = 19 SEP

OCCU = SYSTEM ENGINEER

COUNTRY = HR

NO OF PPL =3

HI I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM.i HAVE GOT PR TODAY.jUST WANT TO SHARE MY TIME LINE

NOMINATION AND APPLICATION SUBMITTED= 5 FEB

ADITIONAL DOC REQ FOR BOTH BUSINESS AND APPLICANT = 18 AUG