Good News - my nomination just got approved and 10 minutes later my visa has been granted!!

Nomination applied: 18/02/16

Visa applied 19/02/16

no docs requested - didn't submit form 80

all the best to everyone who is waiting!!!!

Great news. Congratz!!

Nomination Lodged- 23/01/2016

Visa Lodged- 16/03/2016

Processing Department- NSW PSE

Occupation- Dentist

Type- 186 Direct Entry

No. of Ppl- 2

Country- High Risk

Nomination Status- Application Received

Visa Status- Application Received

Thanks jassiarya. Yes my friend also ask me go to their office and check all the documen face to face. I think I will call them and make the appointment . But may I know all the dcoment should be keep in the MA .no submit to the IMMI right ?

Do U have your TRN no create immi account then u can check your status whT documents he submit but u can't check nomination that's only Ma can check

Do U have your TRN no create immi account then u can check your status whT documents he submit but u can't check nomination that's only Ma can check

hi , they did not give us any numbeer , I try to ask for the TRN no for checking .The MA reject to give us the number , and said they don't want to disclose the company financial information to us .

so they will not give us any number, we only have the bridge visa email and the document form IMMI said already receive our log in . but no number at all. I think they already use photoshop to delete

the number, and I try to make appointment with them , but they did not pick up the phone. So i just wonder whether i should go to their office without appointment.

Ya bro how u know

really am very very frustrated[/QUOT

hi there Aussie pr and all people who are waiting from 2015

idont know what to say but clearly we are most unlucky people on this planet

my nom was approved in May last week and still didn't hear any thing from immi

and every day iam just thinking thinking thinking...........

what will happen next don't know what will happen

please pray for me

I don't understand how these people are getting clear after us I rang immi

somany times and the answer is still processing and my file is transferred from nsw to Vic

font know y and Vic immi is so rude they don't even like to answer your query y is that

my agent said nomination approved in May last week don't know what will happen

I had a lot of plans my marriage has been cancel and my pheoncy got married with some one else because of my situation my x father n law doesn't understand my situation don't know what to do mate

started drinking because of this **** and more and more more

somany times and the answer is still processing and my file is transferred from nsw to Vic

font know y and Vic immi is so rude they don't even like to answer your query y is that

I had a lot of plans my marriage has been cancel and my pheoncy got married with some one else because of my situation my x father n law doesn't understand my situation don't know what to do mate

Hey my file was also transferred to vic. Thats why it went to the queue again and taking double amount of time. Can u share full details of ur timeline

hi , they did not give us any numbeer , I try to ask for the TRN no for checking .The MA reject to give us the number , and said they don't want to disclose the company financial information to us .

so they will not give us any number, we only have the bridge visa email and the document form IMMI said already receive our log in . but no number at all. I think they already use photoshop to delete

the number, and I try to make appointment with them , but they did not pick up the phone. So i just wonder whether i should go to their office without appointment.

You will Find your TRN no on your bridging visa letter attachment look properly again mate I can only help this much

Hi everyone

i have questions if anyone can help???

did immigration ask anyone regarding superannuation???

my friends who already got 186 visa their CO never asked about superannuation so just I want to know if anyone go through this documents??

i am going to put my 186 nomination n visa next week and I am preparing all documents so I asked??

if you guys can help me??

much appreciated ???

Don't worry bro.. U will get it soon.

Once u get it than many girls will be after u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The nomination is not your application, it's your employer's nomination, so you have no entitlement to see the nomination or the documents submitted with it. Your MA or employer should let you know once the nomination is approved. Some MAs/employers will give updates during the nomination process such as whether they have been contacted for more information, etc. but it's not required that they do this.