Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share a good news. I can finally see my application status changed to "Finalised".

Nomination and Visa : 03/02/2016

Doc. Requested : 22/07/2016 Provided on 25/07/2016 ( form 80 and PCC )

Both Applications Approved on : 05/09/2016

Occ: Web Designer

Just a piece of advice after reading so many blogs as well as own experience, Please do some research and don't just rely on your MA. Please make sure you submit all the evidence before you get the CO including PCC and form 80 and any relevant docs to avoid any further delays. It had happened to me and few of my friends too.

Good luck all who are waiting.

Thanks

Hey congrats. What doc were requested

Congrats to all the recent PRs! I have a question RE police checks (PCs)- a number indicate that they get asked for PCs by their CO - does this mean that they didn't provide police checks with their initial application? Or do COs sometimes ask for a second round of checks?

The IMMI website says police checks are valid for a year, but do COs ask for subsequent ones if you send it too early? Or if you're from a HR country?

AFP is usually fast, but it will take us a while to get from overseas so wondering if we should prepare in case - or is it fine so long as it's within the 1-year validity date? Hope someone can advice? Thanks!

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share a good news. I can finally see my application status changed to "Finalised".

Nomination and Visa : 03/02/2016

Doc. Requested : 22/07/2016 Provided on 25/07/2016 ( form 80 and PCC )

Both Applications Approved on : 05/09/2016

Occ: Web Designer

Just a piece of advice after reading so many blogs as well as own experience, Please do some research and don't just rely on your MA. Please make sure you submit all the evidence before you get the CO including PCC and form 80 and any relevant docs to avoid any further delays. It had happened to me and few of my friends too.

Good luck all who are waiting.

Thanks

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just sent en email to immigration department and I got an auto-reply email and found a piece of information I would like to share:

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged mid-January 2016 and RSMS applications lodged early December 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Edited by arst

I just sent en email to immigration department and I got an auto-reply email and found a piece of information I would like to share:

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged mid-January 2016 and RSMS applications lodged early December 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

thanks mate for updating us. Can you please let us know the date in auto reply about when it was updated?

As I know direct and temporary are 2 different things if it's happen u then u really need to be check again everything before happened anything wrong , and I am not talking about invoice I am talking about immi bridging visa grant letter , u will get straight away when u apply your visa if u get this

@Jasiaya22 , Thanks for your reminder , yes you are right , Sometimes the MA is cheat , and we can not trust them at all. We must check our document our receipt carefully . Even all is handle by the MA , At this moment I Just want to share a quick update of my case to all of you for reference . Our MA told us the nomination log in 24. Dec 2015. and visa log in 18. FEB.2016 , But after 8 month waiting we find that the nomination log in receipt is show Transactional entry not Direct entry .( we should apply direct entry because we just arrive australia for one year ) We call our MA to clarify this morning .They told me one of their staff have problem and make the mistake . they already re submit the nomination on 9 FEB.2016 .I am not sure is that true or not . Because when I call the IMMI to check it . They just told me it is nomination by the MA they can not disclose any information , and ask me to call the MA . so what I can do is wait and wait .

@Jasiaya22 , Thanks for your reminder , yes you are right , Sometimes the MA is cheat , and we can not trust them at all. We must check our document our receipt carefully . Even all is handle by the MA , At this moment I Just want to share a quick update of my case to all of you for reference . Our MA told us the nomination log in 24. Dec 2015. and visa log in 18. FEB.2016 , But after 8 month waiting we find that the nomination log in receipt is show Transactional entry not Direct entry .( we should apply direct entry because we just arrive australia for one year ) We call our MA to clarify this morning .They told me one of their staff have problem and make the mistake . they already re submit the nomination on 9 FEB.2016 .I am not sure is that true or not . Because when I call the IMMI to check it . They just told me it is nomination by the MA they can not disclose any information , and ask me to call the MA . so what I can do is wait and wait .

Hello. Im soo sorry to hear this. Was ur MA a registered MARA agent?

If you want I can send you the details of my MA. He is very good and professional. He sent me a draft of the application and only when I approved it, he submitted it.

Also, I dont think this mistake would have warranted a new application. There is an option to make corrections in ur application if u have made an error. The MA could have easily made the correction rather then re lodging the nomination.

Nomination Lodged- 23/01/2016

Visa Lodged- 16/03/2016

Processing Department- NSW PSE

Occupation- Dentist

Type- 186 Direct Entry

No. of Ppl- 2

Country- High Risk

Nomination Status- Application Received

Visa Status- Application Received

It can true Ma can right the wrong mistake by fill the form however I will recon to you you need to talk face to face your Ma and checked all documents properly what he has done before hiring co good luck everything will be fine don't worry just make sure everything

wow, congrats! and you applied in June!!?

Received news this morning that our ENS was approved. Then this afternoon received notice that our Visa's has been approved.

Details:

ENS application submitted: 17/02/2016

Visa Application: 9/06/2016

4 People - 186 Transistion

LR Country

Software Engineer

NSW PSE - Onshore

Massive congrats DDIV! Hope you are still checking - quick question - did you provide police checks in your original application? We provided with ours and just wondering if they ask for it again (overseas ones take so long to get) or is the 1-year validity followed?

Also, how long was the PR turnaround after you provided the documents? Thanks!

Hi Aussiepr,

Docs requested were from 80, police checks for Visa application but I also got to know that they also requested benchmark training evidence in my nomination application.

Massive congrats DDIV! Hope you are still checking - quick question - did you provide police checks in your original application? We provided with ours and just wondering if they ask for it again (overseas ones take so long to get) or is the 1-year validity followed?

Also, how long was the PR turnaround after you provided the documents? Thanks!

Hi Izzielizzie,

Unfortunately my MA hasn't told us to provide Police checks but I did applied for that by my self and got it ready with me so when CO has requested for PCC I had it with me ready.

Overseas police checks are valid as long as you haven't visited or stayed in the country/ies after your last PCC report date.

It is always wise to put the all the evidence with your application to avoid delays. For my instance, I would have got the PR by end of July (I was allocated case officer on 22nd July) if I had pre-submitted all the docs. but it cost me another 40-45 days just because my file was missing form 80 and PCC (which I submitted on 25 July).

In short, if CO request any documents, your file will be in a queue again and it will add approximate 25-30 days/+ more in your file processing time (excludes some lucky once).

Thanks for recommend. But the MA is company nominated So we can not change or choose ourself. That is why I feel unconfortable.

Hello. Im soo sorry to hear this. Was ur MA a registered MARA agent?

If you want I can send you the details of my MA. He is very good and professional. He sent me a draft of the application and only when I approved it, he submitted it.

Also, I dont think this mistake would have warranted a new application. There is an option to make corrections in ur application if u have made an error. The MA could have easily made the correction rather then re lodging the nomination.

Nomination Lodged- 23/01/2016

Visa Lodged- 16/03/2016

Processing Department- NSW PSE

Occupation- Dentist

Type- 186 Direct Entry

No. of Ppl- 2

Country- High Risk

Nomination Status- Application Received

Visa Status- Application Received

Hi Jassiarya :

Just want to ask you , If I go to the MA office to check all the document . Which document is more importance for me to check .

because just now I call the MA and ask the question about my nomination . I ask when they Re nominate. The staff just " YI .....YI..... O..... O ....." and said I can ask another staff but the staff is out for lunch . .I said if re nomination is 9 FEB 2016 , There should be some news from the IMMI , but why my application there is no update, they just keep silence and said the status did not update . and until now they never say they make the mistake or say sorry in the email. and just told me the staff make the mistake in the telephone this is make me feel frustrated

Hi DDIV, thanks for responding so promptly - very helpful! I will stay up late to finish the form 80s - have been so slack thinking they might not be needed but safer is best, huh?

By the way, was your PC a few months old when you submitted and was that okay?

We submitted our PCs online about two months after lodgement and it's supposed to be valid for a year. No plans to go overseas right now - hopefully they don't ask us to get AFP PCs again?

Thank you! I can't imagine how overwhelming being PRs would be...praying the rest of us get it sooner rather than later. The waiting game is killer.

Hi Izzielizzie,

Unfortunately my MA hasn't told us to provide Police checks but I did applied for that by my self and got it ready with me so when CO has requested for PCC I had it with me ready.

Overseas police checks are valid as long as you haven't visited or stayed in the country/ies after your last PCC report date.

It is always wise to put the all the evidence with your application to avoid delays. For my instance, I would have got the PR by end of July (I was allocated case officer on 22nd July) if I had pre-submitted all the docs. but it cost me another 40-45 days just because my file was missing form 80 and PCC (which I submitted on 25 July).

In short, if CO request any documents, your file will be in a queue again and it will add approximate 25-30 days/+ more in your file processing time (excludes some lucky once).