Hi Everyone,

I have recently applied for my 186 TRT visa. My MA has given me only one acknowledgement letter which I believe is for my Visa application (and not nomination). They did give me a nomination TRN in the beginning while I was filling up my visa application but I am not sure if that's when they filed my nomination.. because they were still collecting information from my employer. When I asked my MA, they said that its always done all at once and that acknowledgement is for everything. My visa application form has a nomination TRN. But when I read all the posts here, everyone has posted separate dates for Visa and Nomination. I am confused because I dont understand when was my nomination lodged or was it on the same date as visa. Can anyone help me with this please?

Hey Guys,

I had to lodge my application for 186 transition using my employer preferred immigration agent and upon lodgement the agent provided me with a confirmation of lodgement and a letter for bridging visa A.

Is there any way i can track the progress of the nomination? In the past HR guys at my employer have deliberately delayed the application and hence I am suspecting that they might do that again if in case Immigration gets back to them asking for further documents for nomination.

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Cheers!

Hi Everyone,

I have recently applied for my 186 TRT visa. My MA has given me only one acknowledgement letter which I believe is for my Visa application (and not nomination). They did give me a nomination TRN in the beginning while I was filling up my visa application but I am not sure if that's when they filed my nomination.. because they were still collecting information from my employer. When I asked my MA, they said that its always done all at once and that acknowledgement is for everything. My visa application form has a nomination TRN. But when I read all the posts here, everyone has posted separate dates for Visa and Nomination. I am confused because I dont understand when was my nomination lodged or was it on the same date as visa. Can anyone help me with this please?

Most of the people submit on same day as my MA did on same day.. Luckily they opened both on same day..

Hey gang,

I'm in a new pickle re: 186.

Any advice would be amazing. I'm trying to remain calm between tears.

I've been in Australia for just over 4 years, 3 of them working on a 457. As of April, I submitted the first part of my application for permanent residency, and this upcoming week I was going to submit the more expensive half, my application. My visa expires on Sept 19, so this would have allowed me to stay on the bridging visa until immigration said yes.

2 days ago, my boss let me go. He knew my situation and felt no remorse. I was pushed out of the job I have been working for 4 years, months before having my perm. residency approved. I'm now at a loss. Had I known this was going to happen, I would have planned.

I have been with my partner for over 2 years and we have been living together for almost 2. I believe I can apply for a partner defacto visa (if i can find $$) in the next couple days. Would this allow me to stay after Sept 19 if my application has been submitted?

Any help would be appreciated. I now have to find out how to cancel my P.R application and try and get my initial money back.

Once apply , can we get the money back ? I think you may call IMMI to ask .

it is why we hope can get pr soon, without pr we can not guarantee to stay in this country .

but anyway have a good health and partnership is much importance , just call IMMI to ask about it .

DIBP provides refunds in very very limited circumstances. I don't recall the exact list of reasons, but a couple of them were:

1) The applicant died before the visa application was finalised

2) The applicant didn't need to apply for a visa (not sure what would be an example of this, but perhaps someone on a 186 visa then applied for a 187 visa)

Changing your mind about applying, making a mistake on the application which will cause refusal, employer nomination falling through, breakdown of relationship with the primary applicant, etc. aren't reasons to get a refund.

Hi Guys,

I am going to apply for 187 visa. My employer is preparing nomination documents.

My MA asked me for my birth certificate, I do not have one from India. It is not possible to get one now.

I have other option to get a birth certificate based on passport from Indian embassy in Australia.

Shall I get that one or just ignore birth certificate.

Is BC necessary for visa applications?

Kind Regards

You must have a birth certificates based on passport from Indian embassy in Australia if you don't have original. (I did mine based on passport because I've same situation like u)

So don't waste your time and apply ur birth certificates from Indian embassy as soon as possible because they will take 3-5 weeks to issue ur birth certificates once u applied.

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share a good news. I can finally see my application status changed to "Finalised".

Nomination and Visa : 03/02/2016

Doc. Requested : 22/07/2016 Provided on 25/07/2016 ( form 80 and PCC )

Both Applications Approved on : 05/09/2016

Occ: Web Designer

Just a piece of advice after reading so many blogs as well as own experience, Please do some research and don't just rely on your MA. Please make sure you submit all the evidence before you get the CO including PCC and form 80 and any relevant docs to avoid any further delays. It had happened to me and few of my friends too.

Good luck all who are waiting.

Thanks

more than 6 months now...cant wait..can we ask our status of the file from IMMI? i have authrised MA to communicate on my behalf ..would IMMI respond to my query?

Hi there,

I wouldn't suggest you to call immi as per my own experience. I am waiting since more than 8.5 months. When I was about to touch month nine I thought I should call immi and ask. But Immi lady was very rude on phone and said that if you have MA then let him talk to us otherwise it may show duplicity. I am from 187 category.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share a good news. I can finally see my application status changed to "Finalised".

Just a piece of advice after reading so many blogs as well as own experience, Please do some research and don't just rely on your MA. Please make sure you submit all the evidence before you get the CO including PCC and form 80 and any relevant docs to avoid any further delays. It had happened to me and few of my friends too.

Thanks

congratulations mate

Received news this morning that our ENS was approved. Then this afternoon received notice that our Visa's has been approved.

Details:

ENS application submitted: 17/02/2016

Visa Application: 9/06/2016

4 People - 186 Transistion

LR Country

Software Engineer

NSW PSE - Onshore

Congratulations mate

Hi Guys,

Thanks

Congratulation DDIV.....Party harddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

more than 6 months now...cant wait..can we ask our status of the file from IMMI? i have authrised MA to communicate on my behalf ..would IMMI respond to my query?

Even if you did, it would not make a difference.. You would receive a standard one line answer. It is under process and your patience is appreciated... I have tried it

Thanks mate .. m getting impatient hence these questions.. anyways ..all the best to you ..

Hi there,

I wouldn't suggest you to call immi as per my own experience. I am waiting since more than 8.5 months. When I was about to touch month nine I thought I should call immi and ask. But Immi lady was very rude on phone and said that if you have MA then let him talk to us otherwise it may show duplicity. I am from 187 category.

Thanks