Guys when I checked the spreadsheet just before, I m nowhere in April tag, may deleted or something happened, can someone add me in again, high risk country, transition from 457- 186, nomination 23/3/16 and visa 11/4/16, 4 ppl...., nsw pese

Not deleted, a filter was applied and since you did not fill out the stream, your data was not showing anymore. Fixed now.

Department of Immigration and Border Protection employees, who are members of the Community and Public Sector Union (CPSU), will take part in protected industrial action at various work sites around Australia starting from 11 August 2016

See below for detailed information about where and when protected industrial action is planned to occur.​

[h=3]11 August 2016[/h][h=4]Western Australia[/h]

• Perth International Airport - 9.15 pm to midnight

[h=3]12 August 2016[/h][h=4]Across Australia[/h]

• Midnight 12 August to midnight 13 August 2016

[h=3]13 August 2016[/h][h=4]Queensland[/h]

• Brisbane International Airport - Midnight to 4.30 am
  • Cairns International Airport - Midnight to 12.30 am

[h=4]Melbourne[/h]

• Melbourne International Airport - Midnight to 1 am

what does this mean?? i dont believe there would be any impact on visa processing??

It's the strike today! Ummm maybe no visa today

First visa granted in the April spreadsheet. I can see the user BS got his approval yesterday.

His nomination was lodged on Feb the 2nd and visa on Apr the 3rd.

This means that the immi auto-reply is not very accurate.

Nom&Visa 20 Apr 2016

LR 2people

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on*11 August 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged mid December*2016 and RSMS applications lodged mid November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on*11 August 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged mid December*2016 and RSMS applications lodged mid November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

What is this guys..? Im confused

What is this guys..? Im confused

The auto replied email just generated automatically by the system, the code logic behind this might be current date minus 8months ;)

You can see, some applications lodged in Jan were granted recently~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi guys,

is it worth calling up and asking even if you have an agent? just got a feeling im going to be told its in the que.

immi asked for more info 28th July but still nothing. maybe im just being a bit impatient.

am in a bit of a pickle as our lease runs out in 6 weeks time and we would really like to buy a house, really don't want to sign another 6 months on our rental

hi guys,

is it worth calling up and asking even if you have an agent? just got a feeling im going to be told its in the que.

immi asked for more info 28th July but still nothing. maybe im just being a bit impatient.

am in a bit of a pickle as our lease runs out in 6 weeks time and we would really like to buy a house, really don't want to sign another 6 months on our rental

Did they tell you anything?

hi guys,

Just ask your agent if you can go on a periodic lease, that's what we did when in the same situation as you. If they agree you only need to give 2 weeks notice to leave.

@sunny786 @Flower534 @June9 have guys got any update yet???

Narula from july and ash have got their pr.

I just received document request by immi for my nomination after 11 months of waiting.

All september fellas whats happening??

I am still waiting as they asked for my partner's ielts on 13th April nd that's it nthing after that I don't know what to do its been 10 nd half months.. What can be the matter plz someone help..

Waiting almost 6 months now

First 457 took almost 9 months to be aproved now wait game is on again.Altogether been in aus almost 9 years chasing the dream some are born with privilege some gets their fate written by others funny world we live in

Vis and Nomination 22nd feb 3 people HR country

457 to 186 Stream

Edited by Hasc

Waiting almost 6 months now

First 457 took almost 9 months to be aproved now wait game is on again.Altogether been in aus almost 9 years chasing the dream some are born with privilege some gets their fate written by others funny world we live in

Vis and Nomination 22nd feb 3 people HR country

457 to 186 Stream

You have waited 9 years, a few more days I guess;) my company lodged the nomination on 22/12/15. I have not heard anything yet. Don't worry you will be fine. Wait is all we can do.

hi guys,

The whole process of buying a house will be a few months anyways, if you get a house that's ready to move in, it would be at least 3 months before you could actually move in. If i were you, i would sign a lease for 6 months, wait for my visa and get on the house buying immediately, will overlap my lease and moving in by atleast a month, this will give me time to move in rather than doing everything in one weekend.