Hi all, I'm happy to announce that our PR has been granted. Timeline as follows:

Nom & Visa applied - 11 Jan 16

Documents requested for visa - 1 July 16

Nom & Visa approved - 4 Aug 16

all the best to all of you guys. Hope you'll get your very soon !

Hi all, I'm happy to announce that our PR has been granted. Timeline as follows:

congrx brother

congratulations

I am from Dubai and I applied for Australian skilled visa last year. I recommend Permits and Visas. I got my visa after 10 months. Check them out if you want to know your eligibility.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed hyperlink

I am from Dubai and I applied for Australian skilled visa last year. I recommend Permits and Visas. I got my visa after 10 months. Check them out if you want to know your eligibility.

They make a very vague reference to retaining a migration agent "for specific advice on cases" which would be a big red flag for me. I'd only ever work directly with a registered migration agent who was going to handle the entire case, not just certain bits of it.

Monday arrived let's hope lots of approvals this week. All the best to all of us. Hope we all get approvals soon.

Congratulations to all who got their approvals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there some sort of protest action coming this week? I saw news on DIBP website.

Dear friends I am new on this forum. It's very happy and grateful to meet everyone here. Good luck to all of us.

Here is my timeline: 457 - ENS 186, Marketing coordinator, Visa Nomination: 08/04/2016, Visa Application: 11/04/2016, Applied through MA, Sydney.

Nomination & Visa Grant: Waiting..

"While we are working closely with stakeholders to minimise the impact on the travelling public and on cargo and mail operations, and is ensuring appropriate measures are in place for visa and citizenship services,"

Hi Isha, yes for sure, I will keep updating :)

which steam are you going with? direct entry or 457?

Congrats Paula and Jay! Hope we get ours soon enough too - same occupation as yours!

Hi everyone! I just joined the forum...realised I needed someplace to track and share angst with - didn't realise how stressful the waiting would be. We have been here many years on various temporary visas and were certainly not impatient with the others. But we have only now applied for PR and have realised just how our lives are here now too. :realmad:

Good luck to us all! Looking forward to hearing more success stories. Hope the pace of the processing picks up..based on the google spreadsheet timeline, it seems slower than last year's?

ENS 186 Direct | Nom: 08/04/2016 and App: 04/2016 :eek::cry:

HR country | NSW PESE

Please add your timeline to this Google Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/SM8j0A

Congrats :)

You got visa 186 directly within very short time (in Apr2016) only. It's totally wonderful.

May I know what is your occupation, you apply PR onshore (in Australia)? and which MA register for you?

Hi Isha and Jess, we have nearly the same timelines - hope to stay in touch so we can keep each other informed RE progess!

"While we are working closely with stakeholders to minimise the impact on the travelling public and on cargo and mail operations, and is ensuring appropriate measures are in place for visa and citizenship services,"