Hi I'm new to the forum

ENS 457 transition to 186

Nomination lodged 06/07/2016

Visa lodged 07/07/2016

The agent that lodged my nomination said there is currently a 7-8 month wait!

Can anyone tell me how to add this to my signature? I've been through the settings but didn't spot it!

as we can see here it doesn't take 7-8 months for 186 it takes only 6 months..

Just a reminder that there is the silent army of the "us", the ones waiting their 186 from well over 6 months.

I actually applied when the processing time was advertised as 4 months for this class of visa if I'm not mistaken. Despite that, here I am, almost 9 months and counting.

To make it nicer my case hasn't even been passed to a CO yet, so it's still pending. Is all as it was 9 months ago, probably with just more dust on top of my application.

To the guys holding position from 6+ months, our success will be sweeter and we'll enjoy it more!

To all the ones who managed to get it before the 6 months mark...oh well, tell us your secret!

Just a reminder that there is the silent army of the "us", the ones waiting their 186 from well over 6 months.

I actually applied when the processing time was advertised as 4 months for this class of visa if I'm not mistaken. Despite that, here I am, almost 9 months and counting.

To make it nicer my case hasn't even been passed to a CO yet, so it's still pending. Is all as it was 9 months ago, probably with just more dust on top of my application.

To the guys holding position from 6+ months, our success will be sweeter and we'll enjoy it more!

To all the ones who managed to get it before the 6 months mark...oh well, tell us your secret!

Oh my God it's too long.

Half way through, then.

100 days here.

But we're psychologically prepared for a 7-8 months wait, just in case.

Ps. Status changed from "application received" to "received". I guess it doesn't make any difference.

Nom&Visa 20 Apr 2016

LR 2people

Edited by ganzToOz

Sorry i tried paste the table of 457 monitoring performance ---- this info may be helpful for those who are waiting from more than 8 months or 10 months like me ........in 2013-14 .....total active sponsors were -35285.......sponsors monitored-2223 ....,,......sponsores site visited -1278 ,....so in monitoring immi can do audit or site visit .......i can understand site visit but cant understand audit .....like in 2014.......2223 sponsors were audited nd 1278 sponsors had site visit .....but what is the inclusions of audit process ......if anyone knows.....

We also had an audit, its simle the ask all the documents seeking the company meet all the legal sponsorship requirement. They firstly had an individual phone questions to the sponsors and the owner and then They sent a long questionaire seeking financial documents like payroll, bank transaction proof, proofing sponsors are geting the pay. They simply go through the documents and check if it matches with the phone interview they a had with owner and sponsors. Finally they had given satisfactory in our case but i guess they take action in different scenario

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Nah mate i wont enjoy it. A lot of thing involved with outcome of this application. Going overseas, plans with family and parents. And im losing my time. Not quite happy with all these

Nah mate i wont enjoy it. A lot of thing involved with outcome of this application. Going overseas, plans with family and parents. And im losing my time. Not quite happy with all these

Same here mate, I am also waiting to go overseas. I am thinking to apply for bridging visa as I don't know how long its gonna take more.

If you are on 457 Visa waiting for 186 you can still leave the country.

I have been on Holiday a few times since waiting for Residency.

If you are on 457 Visa waiting for 186 you can still leave the country.

I have been on Holiday a few times since waiting for Residency.

Agreed, I have just booked flights this week to visit my country of origin for a few weeks. I have made sure to check with both immi direct and the MA. Both have stated once the 457 remains valid, you hold those travel entitlements. Once the 457 expires, and only then, the bridging visa kicks in and you are not allowed to leave Aus.

Hang on, ain't you allowed to travel by applying for a BVB?

Obviously, you must have substantial reasons for leaving Australia.

You don't require a BVB once a 457 or similar visas remain. My 457 expires August 2017. Therefore that precedes any other bridging visa. A BVB isn't needed as I still have my 457 active despite the 186 application in with immi.

How long does it take to BUPA to submit the health checks result to the department of immigration. It still says "In progress" under my Health Declaration. I got my tests done 3 days ago.

Edited by Nasir

Hi Nasir

I just have a look at Jan spreadsheet, that is because somebody sorted the HR/LR country column, it only showed the high risk country in spreadsheet. You can find all the other entries by selecting both high risk and low risk countries.

I already helped you to selected all , you can check it now.

Thanks mate! appreciate that

How long does it take to BUPA to submit the health checks result to the department of immigration. It still says "In progress" under my Health Declaration. I got my tests done 3 days ago.

Hi Nasir,

When did your health checks expired? Did Immi request the health checks result from you recently?

One of friend lodged his application in the last week of January as a cook. He just rang me to say his got his PR. It took him less than 6 months

Sent from my SM-G9208 using Tapatalk

If u have a look January spreadsheet, you'll come to see that several people have got their visa approval within 6 months.