hi there sorry for late update i just got my PR last friday . my old user name is BS Dhillon. application submetted on 6 nov 2015 pls any one up date spread sheet for me keep pacenc and good luck for those who still waiting

Heyy congrats.. Have been ever asked for further docs or u got straight pr?

hi there sorry for late update i just got my PR last friday . my old user name is BS Dhillon. application submetted on 6 nov 2015 pls any one up date spread sheet for me keep pacenc and good luck for those who still waiting

Congratulations mate. You had to wait too long. Can you please tell us what is your occupation? And document request date? And did you get both nomination and visa approval same day?

Thanks

Mavi

Edited by Mavi

Congratulations mate. You had to wait too long. Can you please tell us what is your occupation? And document request date? And did you get both nomination and visa approval same day?

Thanks

Mavi

Occupation nursery person doc requested on 16/5 /16 same day visa and nom approved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes thy asked for benchmark training , profit and loss statement from employer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

congratulations

what did they ask for training benchmark?

just the receipts or more?

yes just receipts

Hey all!

my nomination and visa applications have been approved on 27/7/2016

nomination lodged 27/1/2016 and visa on 29/1/2016. No further documnets requested.

457 TRT 186, HR, Technical Sales Rep, NSW PESE

Thank you all for sharing yours on this form, it was very helpful while waiting for the last 6 months.

Wish you all the best of luck.

Cheers!

Maybe one in a million. I recommend anyone that does play the lottery that week as they are EXTREMELY lucky

Hello everyone

is there anyone who got their visa and nomination approved in 3 or 4 months???

just curious to know

Hey all!

nomination lodged 27/1/2016 and visa on 29/1/2016. No further documnets requested.

Thank you all for sharing yours on this form, it was very helpful while waiting for the last 6 months.

Cheers!

Congrates! Enjoy your new life :)

Hey all!

Cheers![/QUOTe]

Congrx hani

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Hey all!

Cheers!

Congrats.

Hi Everyone,

My nomination and visa application were approved.

What I really mean is Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The immigration lawyers that my employer uses emailed me this morning. This took exactly six months.

I can't even believe it. It will take a few days to feel real.

Nomination and Visa Application both lodged on 27/01/2016. Both granted 27/07/2016.

457 to Transition 186, Low Risk, Program/Project Administrator, NSW PESE.

No additional documentation requested.

I was feeling really low about pr last night - and beginning to wonder if it was worth continuing to wait. Parts of my life have been on hold while waiting. It's hard to not be able to travel to check on family in my country of origin.

Thank goodness for this forum. I can't even imagine going through this process with NO news at all -- without seeing other people's good news. Y'all helped me through this emotionally wretched process.

I know some people have been waiting longer than me. I send you all the good will I have to help keep your spirits up. Your day will come.

Hi Everyone,

The immigration lawyers that my employer uses emailed me this morning. This took exactly six months.

Nomination and Visa Application both lodged on 27/01/2016. Both granted 27/07/2016.

I was feeling really low about pr last night - and beginning to wonder if it was worth continuing to wait. Parts of my life have been on hold while waiting. It's hard to not be able to travel to check on family in my country of origin.

Thank goodness for this forum. I can't even imagine going through this process with NO news at all -- without seeing other people's good news. Y'all helped me through this emotionally wretched process.

I know some people have been waiting longer than me. I send you all the good will I have to help keep your spirits up. Your day will come.

congarats buddy. Enjoy your life with family now. Party hard.

Congratulations!!! May I ask what is your occupation?

Hi Everyone,

Hi Everyone,

Good for you! I'm raising a cup of coffee to you, and your 'lucky' future here now!

B

Sorry i tried paste the table of 457 monitoring performance ---- this info may be helpful for those who are waiting from more than 8 months or 10 months like me ........in 2013-14 .....total active sponsors were -35285.......sponsors monitored-2223 ....,,......sponsores site visited -1278 ,....so in monitoring immi can do audit or site visit .......i can understand site visit but cant understand audit .....like in 2014.......2223 sponsors were audited nd 1278 sponsors had site visit .....but what is the inclusions of audit process ......if anyone knows.....

Hi I'm new to the forum

ENS 457 transition to 186

Nomination lodged 06/07/2016

Visa lodged 07/07/2016

The agent that lodged my nomination said there is currently a 7-8 month wait!

Can anyone tell me how to add this to my signature? I've been through the settings but didn't spot it!