Do u know anything caused the result?

Simply droping a bad news just freaking me out buddy:arghh:

He still doesn't know what caused his nomination refused. he'll discuss with his HR soon and hopefully let us know what was the reason. :confused:

hey all.

I had a call from my agent this morning telling me that immi want more info on the nomination and asked for a payg summary from 2014/2015.

the nomination was put forward 23rd January and they are looking at it now so this may help some of you with your timeline.

I also got told that once the nomination is approved the visa part could take up to 28 days to go through.

hey all.

I had a call from my agent this morning telling me that immi want more info on the nomination and asked for a payg summary from 2014/2015.

the nomination was put forward 23rd January and they are looking at it now so this may help some of you with your timeline.

I also got told that once the nomination is approved the visa part could take up to 28 days to go through.

Yeah same timeline

Thanks

You will need the contacts full name, Date of Birth, Passport number and TRN to import it into your account.

Most companies will not allow this as it will have sensitive information in the application they may not want you seeing.

Thanks

Anyone know .....what are the requierments to open immi accnt of my employer to check the nomination status.......like in our immi acnt we need passport and trn number.....please let me know

Anyone know .....what are the requierments to open immi accnt of my employer to check the nomination status.......like in our immi acnt we need passport and trn number.....please let me know

You can't because it's not your application, it's the employer's application.

You can't because it's not your application, it's the employer's application.

You can if you have the details of the application (TRN, Full name, Date of Both and Passport Number)

Its just the same as importing any other application.

Hello Everyone

just a question

when employer have have different entities inside a business, to cover training benchmark do he have to pay according to all entities or only the one under which he sponsored me?

please help

The entity you are receiving payroll from will be the one that has to meet the training requirements is my understanding.

You can if you have the details of the application (TRN, Full name, Date of Both and Passport Number)

Its just the same as importing any other application.

U are talking about visa application not nomination. Nomination cant be imported to ur immi account.

Sent from my SM-G9208 using Tapatalk

Hi Tecnik

I think I have both nomination and visa in my immi account..

There are two different reference number and application types.

1. Permanent Employer Sponsored or Nominated Visa

2. Employer Nomination for a Permanent Appointment

U are talking about visa application not nomination. Nomination cant be imported to ur immi account.

Hello Everyone

just a question

when employer have have different entities inside a business, to cover training benchmark do he have to pay according to all entities or only the one under which he sponsored me?

please help

any more views everyone

please share your views

Hi Aussiepr

I think I have both nomination and visa in my immi account..

There are two different reference number and application types.

1. Permanent Employer Sponsored or Nominated Visa

2. Employer Nomination for a Permanent Appointment

Have u lodged nomination from ur own immi account? Or u imported ?

186, Direct Entry: Nomination and Visa Applications submitted in Dec 2015.

Documents for Visa and Nomination requested in end-June 2016 and submitted in 5 days. Docs requested were:

Nomination: Evidence of need for permanent position. Evidence of vacancy. Financial information.

Visa: Form 80

(Employer only started trading last year)

Still waiting, no news so far. Can't see status because application it's in Agent's account.

Has anyone received this kind of requests?

I've been waiting patiently for 4 weeks now without any feedback.

Restoring a previous point should erase eventual subsequent edits made after said restore point. Don't have time to double check on the spreadsheet right now, but that was the case a few months ago and it always created havoc in the projects I worked on when that was done.

The spreadsheet edits should actually be restricted (or restricted more) and allowed only to a subset of users that should take care of "garden-keeping" in my opinion.

On the same page, a more advanced solution is creating a restricted "back-end" spreadsheet and a "front-end" one. However thinking about going back again to complex implementations in Google Spreadsheets makes me dizzy.

Congratulations to all the successful ones.

Who's in for getting "decorously wasted" (of course, non-alcoholic beverages available too) when we'll reach the goal? Should organize a PR party or something like that.

I didn't just restore back to a point in time, I restored back to that point, copy the sheet and restored again back to where it was, I then copied the sheet back into the current spreadsheet, hence not affecting anything else.....your welcome

hey all.

Thanks for letting us know.

186, Direct Entry: Nomination and Visa Applications submitted in Dec 2015.

Documents for Visa and Nomination requested in end-June 2016 and submitted in 5 days. Docs requested were:

Nomination: Evidence of need for permanent position. Evidence of vacancy. Financial information.

Visa: Form 80

(Employer only started trading last year)

Still waiting, no news so far. Can't see status because application it's in Agent's account.

Has anyone received this kind of requests?

I've been waiting patiently for 4 weeks now without any feedback.

Hello.... What evidence did ur employer provide for proof of need for permanent position and evidence of vacancy??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk