no docs requested

didn't submit super records

visa approved 13 July 16

no docs requested

didn't submit form 80

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Congratulations

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No, for a 186 visa the employer can require the employee pay for the nomination, the application and any other fees, eg. migration agent, health checks. etc. What is not allowed is for the employer to ask you to pay them to sponsor you (e.g. Yes Bob, I'll sponsor you if you give me $5,000). So the declaration is required from the applicant and the employer to confirm that you haven't paid the employer to sponsor you.

Thanks Maggie for this

Good morning...

Congratulation to all of you who got their nomination or visa approvals...

All the best to all of us who are still waiting...May the force and patience be with us....

Common Immi you can do it...you are doing good but now you need to do better and please shower approvals upon us....

Does anyone think emailing immi about my application will slow things down/ get my application delayed? I am now 36 weeks pregnant and have not only been advised by centrelink to contact them but also my midwife thinks it would be a good idea to chase things. I'm worried that its still 4 weeks off the 6 month mark - however saying that, if my application isn't granted before I have the baby it doesn't really matter when I get it as I won't be entitled to the paid parental leave then and it opens a can of worms with adding the child to the application so i'm thinking it can't do any harm? Talk about bad timing. Stresssssssssss!

Does anyone think emailing immi about my application will slow things down/ get my application delayed? I am now 36 weeks pregnant and have not only been advised by centrelink to contact them but also my midwife thinks it would be a good idea to chase things. I'm worried that its still 4 weeks off the 6 month mark - however saying that, if my application isn't granted before I have the baby it doesn't really matter when I get it as I won't be entitled to the paid parental leave then and it opens a can of worms with adding the child to the application so i'm thinking it can't do any harm? Talk about bad timing. Stresssssssssss!

I have sent follow up to immi though MA saying how's my processing going.

They replied it will be soon allocate to CO. About 25% application doesn't fall in the normal time range.

Now I am again waiting. So I would say it won't hurt to send a followup email to immi.

There's no harm in asking but not sure if it'll make much difference. I think at the moment it's just the luck of the draw in terms of how long it'll take applications to be allocated and processed. My ENS and visa were lodge on 6/1/16 and I still haven't been allocated a Case Officer. My Migration agent contacted Immigration this week and told me that they're still processing November applications but envisages my application will be appointed to a CO in 3 to 4 weeks time.

Good luck!

I am pretty sure my MA told me that by law the employer must pay the nomination fee. I was not allowed to pay it for them when I lodged my application even tho they were going to reimburse me.

For a 457 visa, the employer must pay the application costs for the sponsorship and nomination. But for the 186 visa there is no requirement for them to pay any of the costs.

What happened to the March tab on the spreadhseet? I've noticed that too many people keep moving these tabs around and out of order. Everyone aside from admin should only input their data relative to their nomination and visa application/approval dates. Please leave all other fields alone and do not change the format of the spreadsheet.

Could someone please advise how we can get the March tab back? I am a part of this data and don't appreciate someone deleting it.

What happened to the March tab on the spreadhseet? I've noticed that too many people keep moving these tabs around and out of order. Everyone aside from admin should only input their data relative to their nomination and visa application/approval dates. Please leave all other fields alone and do not change the format of the spreadsheet.

Could someone please advise how we can get the March tab back? I am a part of this data and don't appreciate someone deleting it.

I just saw this as well and wanted to point it out. I have also noticed that some of the recent grants in the past few days have not been added to the spreadsheet. Does anyone monitor/update these details?

@MaggieMay24 Can you please shed some light on this? It seems that someone has deleted the March tab on the spreadsheet...

Hey guys, on the spread sheet it says they are currently working on January application but when I send an email to NSW PESE I get an auto-reply that they are still working on November files?

When did you get the Auto reply that says November, was it updated this week?[emoji22]

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

does anyone have a link to the excel sheet that has been mentioned.??

Lodged application on the 12th Feb, but is it just me but these last 4 or 5 weeks are really dragging in :(

Looks like we have a similar timeline :wink: