Hi everyone,

I have just called immigration after a long wait they told me they are processing sep file and told me that they will take atleast 6 to 9 months , so now it's 9 months instead 8 months , I have no idea whats going on, and they are not giving CO name and just gave me some random email address to email them very upsetting guys .

9 months whatt??? another baby will come out by then and then passport , birth cert etc etc

Hi everyone,

I have just called immigration after a long wait they told me they are processing sep file and told me that they will take atleast 6 to 9 months , so now it's 9 months instead 8 months , I have no idea whats going on, and they are not giving CO name and just gave me some random email address to email them very upsetting guys .

R u serious ? No mine 8 month going stil 1 more month OMG

I like to live in the world of denial and believe that everyone in this forum has something wrong with them and a million red flags and that is why they are taking so long. However, my application is perfect and will be approved in 4 months.

Haha I'm just joking around, but seriously! I don't know if I could wait 9 months. I'm only 2 months in and its killing me.

I am attaching documents for ENS 186 direct entry visa application and wondering if the form below needs to be completed/attached for both me and my spouse? Majority of the information being filled in this document was already entered in the online application for both of us. Anyone who is done this?

What did they ask bro???

2nd12th

certificate of registration for tex purposes for the trust

Relevent pages of the trust deed

An ASIC historical company extract9Where trustee is a company)

An ASIC historical extract( if operating under a trading name)

same waiting but different feeling....one waiting with hope and another make you lose hope....

Hey tjtjray .....where is aussiepr .....i didnt see him from few days .....i called my ma again nd he said he allready sent the mail last week so he will send mail again this monday

i have no idea where is aussiepr....last appear on monday.....i just called my ma as well and he said he email them last week, the response is still under assessment....6-9months means almost cases not all the cases....that's it.....so, i am really confused, it seems email or call them hasn't any effects....

Hey tjtjray .....where is aussiepr .....i didnt see him from few days .....i called my ma again nd he said he allready sent the mail last week so he will send mail again this monday

Im still here mate. I dont feel like posting anything. But yeah if something comes up i will let u know guys

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

Im still here mate. I dont feel like posting anything. But yeah if something comes up i will let u know guys

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

Guys make you mind for 12 months waiting . so your expectiation won't be hurt ! I have been waiting now more than 11 months now . Pray for me and every one !

Cheers .. hope we all get good news soon and share their feelings !

Guys make you mind for 12 months waiting . so your expectiation won't be hurt ! I have been waiting now more than 11 months now . Pray for me and every one !

That's too long. Hope you get it soon...soon. you deserve..

Waiting....:cry:

Wow what is your occupation @sunny786