my MA don't wanna call immi as well, he said can you see the immi status? Please note requests for status updates within this period will not be responded to.

MA doesn't wanna call, she said theres no point in calling as they wont do anything about it but I will pressure it after 50 days, it will be the 8 months mark

Visa applied 21/09

Nomination approved 03/05

Visa still waiting [emoji1430]

NSW PESE

Nomination and Visa applied - 30/11/2015

Nomination - Awaiting Approval

Visa - Application Received

Can someone please help to add this timeframe to all my posts and replies

Go one page back, click on "me", then click on "settings" then "signature"

Done ;)

Visa applied 21/09

Nomination approved 03/05

Visa still waiting [emoji1430]

NSW PESE

sorry bro, my mistake, I misunderstand you,hahhaa....I was thinking you need add your timeframe into the google doc, I am sorry...do what camlucas said....

Nomination and Visa applied - 30/11/2015

Nomination - Awaiting Approval

Visa - Application Received

Can someone please help to add this timeframe to all my posts and replies

just a quick question guys... those applications being submitted via a MA, any idea why CO's are asking for more docs....? Surely the purpose of using and paying a MA is to avoid such delays ensuring everything is sent across and the application is decision ready? My MA did everything from my side and my employer.. That being said, although my application says received on 11/11/15, under attachments, there is none.

A migration agent may provide all the required documents based on the document checklist and based on their experience. That doesn't mean a CO may not request some additional information.

My status changed to assessment in progress and they asked for a doc that we provided a stat dec for. I called immi and they said they would submit a waiver. What does that mean? More waiting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi friends

I have got a simple question.

One of my friend called immigration and he was told your file has been allocatted to an team and you will get a case officer very soon.what does this really mean?

That means your friend application is assigned to one of Team where more than 2 (may be more 10 or 50) co's. if one of the CO took your friend application then that co will grant PR or may request extra docs.

That means your friend application is assigned to one of Team where more than 2 (may be more 10 or 50) co's. if one of the CO took your friend application then that co will grant PR or may request extra docs.

Thanks Shriniwas for your reply brother. do you know how long it takes once its assigned to the team.

Guys just received mail regarding nomination approval . Waiting for visa , hope tough part has gone .

Nom 4 Nov : approved today

visa 24 Nov : waiting

congrats mate :) . Does you immi account status changed when your nomination was approved

Could someone please update the spreadsheet for me with the below information?

Thanks in advance

I was contacted by CO today requesting more information. They want PCC (even though we have already submitted them) and form 80 filled out for us both.

Our nomination was processed in NSW, application being processed in WA.

Had a 2nd round of docs requested the day before yesterday, submitted yesterday afternoon. VIC PESE. ....

Were the 2nd round of docs requested related to the 1st round? I was hoping that they would ask for everything in go. Is this normal? I ask because I was requested more docs yesterday and I'm not sure I could handle it if they ask for more after this.

Were the 2nd round of docs requested related to the 1st round? I was hoping that they would ask for everything in go. Is this normal? I ask because I was requested more docs yesterday and I'm not sure I could handle it if they ask for more after this.

Sadly the documents were unrelated. I had hoped too that they would read the whole file and request all documents at once but unfortunately it seems not.

Hi Guys I posted this last week but have had no response so I'll try again. I'm just confused with nominations and applications and would appreciate any advice; I’m new to the forum having discovered it in recent days. I work for a global insurer who have used their MA to lodge my 186 Application. I am a bit confused as some of the threads I have read are showing “nomination date” and “visa application date”. I have never received any details regarding a nomination date. I can only assume this is because the company I work for have used this process before and therefore the nominations are not an issue? Is this correct?? Anyway the visa was lodged 23rd February, I have added to the spreadsheet and look forward to any advice the people on here could provide!

Cheers,

Well... your good thoughts and vibes worked wonders.

Nomination and PR approved together 30 minutes ago.

No word from MA yet but Immi account showing granted.

I've not had the approval letter through yet but think it was VIC PESE and timeline is below.

Thanks to everyone on this forum for all of the support. It was great to read the posts even when I was a nameless lurker.

Some are having harder times than others (you know who you are) and I hope all works out for the best very soon. We are all struggling together and I hope and wish that approvals come thick and fast for all.

Wow... what a ride.

P.S. If you are a nameless lurker, get registered and get your details on the spreadsheet! It makes it easier for all.

Edited by DownToTheWire