I did provided all these documents to my MA, don't know why they didn't upload the notice of assessment before. I have no idea how immi process apps these days, coz I can see many September even October apps have been finalized. Why they keep August files on hold?

I did provided all these documents to my MA, don't know why they didn't upload the notice of assessment before. I have no idea how immi process apps these days, coz I can see many September even October apps have been finalized. Why they keep August files on hold?

I know you right I'm the same waiting since aug

to everyone who was requested more info from CO, are you able to give us the heads up as to what documents they asked for?

was it more for the nomination part?

Nomination approved-16 September

Visa application- 19 October 2015

Application Status- Application received

Position- Program/ Project administrator

1. Latest Payslips (to confirm you still working for the same company)

2. Make sure the police clearance's are valid till May/June 16. (ex: expired Dec 15)

3. Form 80

Hi frnds

Congratz to those who hv received their pr

I just wana ask

When they ask for bank statment of company, we only have to provide aur salary transactions from the company"s account or the whole statment?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning everyone,

My MA made a huge mistake, Nomination on 186 and visa application on 187, got nomination approved on 31/03/2016. my visa application file was open yesterday, same CO, same team.

what a mixture of luck n badluck I have.

CO ask to withdraw application or will get refusal if we don't withdraw. waited so long, was expecting for very good news, but abosolutely devastated. don't know what to do know, if I withdraw n apply 186, another visa application fee,another 6 months waiting time, and don't know the result after that.

Guys, if anyone have advice for me, could you please share???

Also, my best wishes for those who are still waiting.

Thanks,

Good morning everyone,

My MA made a huge mistake, Nomination on 186 and visa application on 187, got nomination approved on 31/03/2016. my visa application file was open yesterday, same CO, same team.

CO ask to withdraw application or will get refusal if we don't withdraw. waited so long, was expecting for very good news, but abosolutely devastated. don't know what to do know, if I withdraw n apply 186, another visa application fee,another 6 months waiting time, and don't know the result after that.

Thanks,

That's your MA's mistake, tell them to pay. Unfortunately withdraw the visa application is the only option.

For Visa 186 application, you can use the medical results from 187 (If you have already done it for 187- Valid for one year).

Keep in mind you only have six month to lodge visa application from the date of nomination approved, so don't delay.

Good morning everyone,

Thanks,

Hi buddy

I think u should withdraw it and apply for 186- as the CO told u to do that. But the good part is that u already hv nomination approved, i dnt think it should be a problm to get the PR , the only hard part is the "WAITING TIME".

That's your MA's mistake, tell them to pay. Unfortunately withdraw the visa application is the only option.

For Visa 186 application, you can use the medical results from 187 (If you have already done it for 187- Valid for one year).

Keep in mind you only have six month to lodge visa application from the date of nomination approved, so don't delay.

I told him when I find out that he have done mistake on my visa subclass, on the second day of my application, he keep saying, he correct by sending form 1023, I used to ask him the same thing time n again, so it doesn't affect anything on my application, but used to get same answers, will not affect in visa application.

IF i call CO, and explain all these, will they consider my application? I think, there is no difference on procrdure and documents, as i am from transition stream. Its just changing the word from 187 to 186 on my approval letter.

I told him when I find out that he have done mistake on my visa subclass, on the second day of my application, he keep saying, he correct by sending form 1023, I used to ask him the same thing time n again, so it doesn't affect anything on my application, but used to get same answers, will not affect in visa application.

IF i call CO, and explain all these, will they consider my application? I think, there is no difference on procrdure and documents, as i am from transition stream. Its just changing the word from 187 to 186 on my approval letter.

You can call the CO (you have nothing to loose), but the immigration system works different to the reality.

My initial salary was 52000. But the question is every year salary increases in australia. Now 54000 is the minimum salary. But my new contract still 52000 for 186. Thats why im a bit worried

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

hii

u r safe...

u must be get 457 nomination approved salary, on ens 186 its not required. u only demonstrate u get same guaranteed salary as per 457 nomination

if still doubt PM me ur cell no.

Hi frnds

Congratz to those who hv received their pr

I just wana ask

When they ask for bank statment of company, we only have to provide aur salary transactions from the company"s account or the whole statment?

Thank you

bank statement means whole statement..

Hey guys I recently obtained my pr and I am delighted as I worked with an employer for almost four years and was very unhappy. I have quit my job however my employers are making me pay the $500 nomination fee. I paid all the other fees myself. I think I read somewhere that this is illegal? Can anyone advise. It's not that big a deal as I'm so happy to have my PR but just wanted to know! Thanks!

1. Latest Payslips (to confirm you still working for the same company)

2. Make sure the police clearance's are valid till May/June 16. (ex: expired Dec 15)

3. Form 80

hi GeeVee,

re the latest payslips, did they ask you for them before the nomination was approved or after? did you attach them to your visa application or to your employer's nomination?

thanks! :)

Hey guys I recently obtained my pr and I am delighted as I worked with an employer for almost four years and was very unhappy. I have quit my job however my employers are making me pay the $500 nomination fee. I paid all the other fees myself. I think I read somewhere that this is illegal? Can anyone advise. It's not that big a deal as I'm so happy to have my PR but just wanted to know! Thanks!

I think,It isn't illegal for 186 visa, I paid full fees for my 186 application (Nomination, Visa and MA Fee) I'm not sure.

anyone can advice.

hi GeeVee,

re the latest payslips, did they ask you for them before the nomination was approved or after? did you attach them to your visa application or to your employer's nomination?

thanks! :)

CO asked for nomination not for visa in my case. ( I believe the same CO for both)

Since the Nomination was approved few months ago, better to attach with your visa now, It only takes 2 mins (you can avoid 28 days delay).

It's illegal for a 457 but I don't think its illegal for a 186 - check with an agent.

To be fair though, that employer has paid to get you here and keep you on a 457, and has just told DIBP that they will employ you for the next two years and has got you your PR. And then you turn round and quit the job - I can understand them wanting the $500 back!

hey everyone, immi made a documents requested on 29 feb, I have submitted all the documents, however I just applied Australia police clearance on 29 march (last week). here is my question.

1. How long does it take for immi to get the aus police clearance?

It has been a month since immi request documents, I checked the timesheet people usually get their response after a month, but in my case it is dead silence, right now I am really worries and tired. Any help would appreciate...

It is totally fine. They are not obligated to pay for your nomination application for a 186 visa. I will reserve my comments on leaving the job after getting a Permanent Residency.