Hello,

Anyone how long does it take after i submitted the documents (Medical check and PoliceCert) ? i have been waiting 3 weeks

The wait is killing me!!

Thanks all !!

hi mate can u please update the sheet? i thought u left. never knew u had a CO. good luck mate

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

hi mate can u please update the sheet? i thought u left. never knew u had a CO. good luck mate

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

We encourage everyone to fill in your details in google sheet so that everyone get more clear pic.

Thanks you for your cooperation

hi felix

certainly some people left without letting us know that they got the golden ticket. some others got rejected then they never came back. just like if someone gets rejected they are very upset so that they dont come here on the forum. but i dont think there are many rejects

immi messed up with timeline this time. a lot of august file not been finalised but they concentrating october files. so u cant really guess whats going on

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Hopefully you will get your PR today @ aussiePR

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 31 March 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged late August 2015.

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 31 March 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged late August 2015.

its mean late September for sure

its mean late September for sure

I am doing exactly the same as you

Nom : 17 Sep,

Visa : 24 Sep

No News yet

no grants today?? whats an unproductive day. i hope everyday is my day. i check my email in every 5 seconds. its so hard at this stage

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

It is very difficult for me having application submitted on 29 Sep, those who have submitted earlier , I can imagine how difficult it could be . Come on immigration grant some PR's

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Ali369829 viewpost-right.png

its mean late September for sure��

Given the number of September and October applications which have been processed, it doesn't appear that the automatic email is necessarily the best guide of what's happening. With that being said, If you look at the fact that the last email said mid August it stands to reason that this would say late August, not late September.

It isn't super reassuring that they seem to be taking six to eight weeks according to the email to go through a month's worth of applications.

Edited by rwhaleb

28 days

Thank you Sheila!

it should be within 28 days or at least 28 days upon i uploaded the documents?

They only asked my police cert and medical check , does it means my application is positive to be granted?

Sorry for so many questions! i have been waiting more than 7 months and the wait is killing !!

Good luck to everyone here !

Thank you Sheila!

it should be within 28 days or at least 28 days upon i uploaded the documents?

They only asked my police cert and medical check , does it means my application is positive to be granted?

Sorry for so many questions! i have been waiting more than 7 months and the wait is killing !!

Good luck to everyone here !

it could be earlier but maximum is 35 (28 days + 7 days ) days that is standard.

Yes it sounds that they will finalize your application when additional documents are added onto your file therefore I am positive that you will be FINE

Good Luck

7 Months is really long time but hopefully you will hear good news soon

it could be earlier but maximum is 35 (28 days + 7 days ) days that is standard.

Yes it sounds that they will finalize your application when additional documents are added onto your file therefore I am positive that you will be FINE

Good Luck

7 Months is really long time but hopefully you will hear good news soon

Thank you for your answers Shelia !!! and good luck to you too

Hi all,

Have been reading this thread for a few months and now my application is in progress I though i'd share my information, I've also added this to the spreadsheet.

ENS 186, TRT (From 457)

Nomination lodged 11/02/16

Visa lodged 11/02/16

LR - UK

1 applicant

Medical: 23/03/16 - "Health clearance provided":30/03/16

So far I have uploaded certified passport and birth certificate, Australian police certificate, UK police certificate, signed declaration.

I am in the process of completing Form 80 Personal particulars/character assessment and should have that complete for upload tomorrow.

I'm 4 months pregnant (Australian partner) and cutting it fine to get residency before the due date, but I shall keep my fingers crossed.

Does anyone have any advice on additional documents that may be requested from my employer or me further along so I can get prepared?

Good luck to everyone awaiting residency!!!

Hello Sheila

Please help me calm down - Nomination Filed on 28 August 2015 + Visa Filed on 02/03/2016 - Request info on 04/03/2016 - Submitted on 15/03/2016 - No Updates Yet ?

Couple of Questions

- How long does it take to decide once they requested for more documents

- Do i have to wait another 6 months from the time i have applied for Visa ? (02/03/2016)

Thanks in advance

Regards

Hello Sheila

Please help me calm down - Nomination Filed on 28 August 2015 + Visa Filed on 02/03/2016 - Request info on 04/03/2016 - Submitted on 15/03/2016 - No Updates Yet ?

Couple of Questions

- How long does it take to decide once they requested for more documents

- Do i have to wait another 6 months from the time i have applied for Visa ? (02/03/2016)

Thanks in advance

Regards

28+7 days for CO to respond after submitting additional documents.

- As you have case officer and you file has been looked upon already therefore you will get your decision soon.

- Standard time after visa is 6 months

- Any news about your nomination ?

-

28+7 days for CO to respond after submitting additional documents.

- As you have case officer and you file has been looked upon already therefore you will get your decision soon.

- Standard time after visa is 6 months

- Any news about your nomination ?

-

no updates yet about nomination :( 28+7 Days i guesss :( should be by next weeek hopefully