NEED HELP...

I did google search then I found this useful website.

My timeline is

nomination 20 August 2015

Visa 22 August 2015

Requested documents 25 Feb, asked for financial report, training evidence, my PAYG and research for market salary

DIBP refused my nomination due to my salary is lower than the market salary rate.

My salary is $62,000 + super. Which is higher than the minimum salary $53,900. I don't know why DIBP rejected my nomination, what can I do now? Should I go to MRT?

My occupation is Project/program manager in finance industry. Do you guys think too low for this position?

They have already rejected the nomination????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a question guys

How can dibp reject the 186 application on the basis of salary package when they have given the 457 visa for the same salary package and the guy has already worked more then 2 years in that occupation ???

Hi all, just a quick hello...been waiting since October 15 and not a lot to show for it...Just getting a bit frustrated with the process and finding it difficult to focus and hoping for some positive news soon...I bet I am not the only one, can see quite a few from way back still not across the line. Fingers crossed for all you guys

Hopefully with Easter past lets hope that the CO's get back in the groove and things start hotting up.

I have a question guys

How can dibp reject the 186 application on the basis of salary package when they have given the 457 visa for the same salary package and the guy has already worked more then 2 years in that occupation ???

That confused me as well. @samyip could you please share what processing centre that gave you the decision letter?

mine is since 0ctober 14...request docments two times,at 22 dec and 16 feb,still no telephone,no message,no news...

i hate the waiting!!

Hi all, just a quick hello...been waiting since October 15 and not a lot to show for it...Just getting a bit frustrated with the process and finding it difficult to focus and hoping for some positive news soon...I bet I am not the only one, can see quite a few from way back still not across the line. Fingers crossed for all you guys

Hopefully with Easter past lets hope that the CO's get back in the groove and things start hotting up.

Hi benny , after a long wait and heaps of sleepless nights my day has finally came and by gods grace i have been granted P.R....Thanks for the support and i hope you are enjoying your as well...

congrats thats really good news. whats ur timeline

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

maybe one week,maybe two months,brother...

mine is asked for docments two times,one in december,one in feb 16th,still no any news

my docments is simple too,only spouse study experence.

nomination applied 10aug

visa applied. 11aug

nomination granted 21march

visa file open 28th march

Asked for spouse english charges

waiting for reply

NEED HELP...

I did google search then I found this useful website.

My timeline is

nomination 20 August 2015

Visa 22 August 2015

Requested documents 25 Feb, asked for financial report, training evidence, my PAYG and research for market salary

DIBP refused my nomination due to my salary is lower than the market salary rate.

My salary is $62,000 + super. Which is higher than the minimum salary $53,900. I don't know why DIBP rejected my nomination, what can I do now? Should I go to MRT?

My occupation is Project/program manager in finance industry. Do you guys think too low for this position?

Hi ask your employer to lodge new file for nomination and correct the mistakes and also attach a same visa file to your new nomination.

Don't go for mrt its wastage of time and money

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

maybe one week,maybe two months,brother...

mine is asked for docments two times,one in december,one in feb 16th,still no any news

my docments is simple too,only spouse study experence.

But your file has been looked through since last December? That's pretty early...

Good luck Wesso1715

Good morning all. Got nomination approved May 2015, 186 applied June 2015. Medical done June 2015. Additional Docs submitted in October. Nomination status: assessment in progress up to date. It will be 10 months waiting this coming April. :(