That's crazy!! Do you have an MA to follow up? What sort of company do you work for?

Anyway.. this totally reflects what I dont like about Australia.. they should send these people to check working conditions on farms for Working Holiday makers!! Not us, qualified people working long term for proper companies..

My MA contacted and got reply Nomination still accessing .

Our visa our was processed via NSW (Parramata centre), it was granted on the 3rd, but were informed this morning by the agent. Nomination was on the 13th August. Occupation - Senior Project manager, LR country

Nomination 13 Aug 2015, Visa Granted 3/3/2016

Edited by sami

@Nasir good luck for the parenthood.if you recieve ur pr within 6 months of your baby'birth u can recieve baby bonus or maternity pay but if you get with in a year u can only claim maternity pay.thats all i know.rest you can confirm from centelink go their register yourself and ur family and they will explain it to you snd will provide

I was on holiday for 2months in my country and I stayed there longer than 28 days that's why I have to have injection it's not for every country.

I know in some HR countries , while going to overseas you have to get vaccination of POLIO and receive the certificate at immigration or before get boding.

Dear All

Thank you for all the useful information I have got here . Just want to share my timeline as below :

Both nomination and visa applied on 31/08/2015

Date granted:3/3/2016

No further info requested (We paid to the MA cause we knew she used to work in the IMMI and believed she can help and we also checked again and again the information submitted)

We finally achieve to be Auzzie Pr after 8 years` hard work which was extremely mentally and physically stress.

Thank you again,guys

Hope every can get granted soon.

Dear All

Thank you for all the useful information I have got here . Just want to share my timeline as below :

Both nomination and visa applied on 31/08/2015

Date granted:3/3/2016

No further info requested (We paid to the MA cause we knew she used to work in the IMMI and believed she can help and we also checked again and again the information submitted)

We finally achieve to be Auzzie Pr after 8 years` hard work which was extremely mentally and physically stress.

Thank you again,guys

Hope every can get granted soon.

It showed our case received in NSW from the letter of acknowledgment however the approval was from WA.

HR

whole family granted

@Jazz good morning. Yes mate all August files should processed by today from Monday Immi should start September files. if we are too lucky today we may hear some news. If Immi asked more info our friends not sharing in the forum if they grant only sharing I think. Immi asked more info for most of July and August files only few applications not picked up yet.Acco to my analysis

Edited by Mark2015

@Jazz good morning. Yes mate all August files should files processed by today from Monday Immi should start September files. if we are too lucky today we may hear some news. If Immi asked more info our friends not sharing in the forum if they grant only sharing I think. Immi asked more info for most of July and August files only few applications not picked up yet.Acco to my analysis

Yea i hoe the same. Now the question arises that the way few previous months members just left without sharing we would have some here as well. Which is fair enough.

Also like linda never posted but she was granted there would be many ithers grants outside this forum.

Immi has a target of 48100 files this financial year for ENS if we calculate average to reach the target immi needs to approve atleast 140 files a day. So im sure its happening as they did finish their target last fiscal year. So hope for the best and we will get it.