This morning we received our PR after +7 months from application date, back in august the 11th! I was so scared as my wife is 3 months pregnant and I thought this would have impacted the decision. First thing this morning I went to Centrelink and applied for Childcare rebate...more than 2 years at 110 $ a day with no help from the Government it seems we are at the end of this financial tunnel

All the best to the folks in the waiting list

This morning we received our PR after +7 months from application date, back in august the 11th! I was so scared as my wife is 3 months pregnant and I thought this would have impacted the decision. First thing this morning I went to Centrelink and applied for Childcare rebate...more than 2 years at 110 $ a day with no help from the Government it seems we are at the end of this financial tunnel

Congrats mate

Wow! Congrats!!! Did they request further documents from you? I applied on 11 August as well, and they requested more info on 18/02/2016, everything submitted the day after. Hope I will hear goods news from immi soon~~

which processing centre?

Wow! Congrats!!! Did they request further documents from you? I applied on 11 August as well, and they requested more info on 18/02/2016, everything submitted the day after. Hope I will hear goods news from immi soon~~

The same boat, request documents on 20/08 and submitted last Friday. One week already and no news until now...

What is your processing centre?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Tony77

hey Mate, Do you know if you can claim Childcare Rebate if you are on 457 Visa?

Any clue?

I know my colleague who just got his PhD degree and came to OZ by 457 used direct entry got PR in 8 months after he arrived.

At least this 3 years experience doesn't mean you have to work for a same employer for 3 years.

Yea I know, But 3 years with either same or previous experience is mandatory. If can't prove and it provide eilts then 3 years plus prove. Experience

The same boat, request documents on 20/08 and submitted last Friday. One week already and no news until now...

What is your processing centre?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team 1. I guess it's NSW, which seems to be the slowest centre ever....(crying)

How the childcare and pregnant rebate will be once receive pr or do we need to spend certain duration after pr to receive the rebate?

Visa application lodge 15/09/2015

For 457 to pr

Sydney

I have been waiting, nothing been ask for additional waiting waiting, application for myself and my partner