Hi anyone knows about if we applied nomination first and visa after 2-3 months then it affects the process slower or not

thanks

Yes it might affect as it's quite apart, if it was I'm same month say 10-20 days apart then u might had chances to be lucky now it's just matter if time wait n watch . Just be positive

Hi guys and girls. Been following the forum for long time and I decided to add my details. 186 visa Applied on the 6th of October last year, nomination roughly 3 weeks before visa application (not 100% sure about the date). Two applicants, LR country. Wish us good luck!

Quick update on my status:

- 457-186 Transition

- application submitted 11 August 2015

- 7 months of total black out

- Nomination Approved today 2/3/2015

- Visa under scrutiny original police clearance requested and already submitted today to the ImmiAgent

-waiting

Just get a letter from Medicare and show to private health insurance . without letter they don't cancel.

I called my insurance company told them i dont want it anymone. They cancelled they even gave me refund of rest of the days that was already paid.

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Quick update on my status:

- 457-186 Transition

- application submitted 11 August 2015

- 7 months of total black out

- Nomination Approved today 2/3/2015

- Visa under scrutiny original police clearance requested and already submitted today to the ImmiAgent

-waiting

@Tony77 in my opinion if I understood you right, if your visa was being scrutinised they wouldn't have approved the nomination as the nomination is from employer but does say that via this nom tony will be sponsored so it's just that they asked for your police clearance,

am am not sure if you declared any of you previous offence on any forms n the place clearance say no adverse results , they may want to clarify or just want to keep that in your file . Hang tight you will get it.

Its under processing I won't call it scrutiny , it's a negative word. U know wat I mean

Edited by Jazzcrave

Guys this is the first time I came across this contract renewal BS. like my contract has 14 months remaining should i get mine renewed as well? as my boss is pretty laid back and lazy lol if i start now i maybe able to get mine renewed in 2 weeks

any suggestions??

Hi Jo, my HR called me on 19/01/2016 and told me I may not get PR as my contract only has one and half year left (actually only one year and 4 month left ). She said what I need is a 2 years contact from the date that they opened my case. I don't know what exactly the immi office say. Sorry. I think if they didn't mention you need to have a 2 years contract clearly that should be fine. Can you contact your agent or HR?

Christmas holiday delayed about 1 and half month. It looks like my application be in delay again of easter holiday. Im so disappointed

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

True, before Christmas lots of people were getting PR in like 5 month, now it's our turn and looks like we have to wait at least 7. It sucks.

Guys this is the first time I came across this contract renewal BS. like my contract has 14 months remaining should i get mine renewed as well? as my boss is pretty laid back and lazy lol if i start now i maybe able to get mine renewed in 2 weeks

any suggestions??

Hey @Immotech180915 go for it better to be ready with anything and everything. What's the point when you doubt they might ask, once they would you'd be upset at yourself. So just get it done save your 2 -3 weeks after it's asked. You know what I mean.

True, before Christmas lots of people were getting PR in like 5 month, now it's our turn and looks like we have to wait at least 7. It sucks.

so it mean the same situation happen every year ? everyone have to wait 1-2 more month......oh my god .